Convinced

United States

#2 Jan 17, 2014
Found a better septic service yesterday.Call Superior Septic Pumping Service.Much cheaper and friendlier!!!
Cheaper by ten dollars

AOL

#3 Jan 17, 2014
I got surperior once. cause price couldn't get to me Superior was ten dollars cheaper and didn't even pump out half. had to get price's to pump it 6 months later Price pumps it all out it's been over 2 years and no problems if you want to save ten dollars now and every 6 month and pay them to pump it again call Superior.. if you want to save money call Price's .
marth stewart

Macon, GA

#4 Jan 17, 2014
poop in a bucket dummy, it's free.
MrsM

United States

#5 Jan 17, 2014
Cheaper by ten dollars wrote:
I got surperior once. cause price couldn't get to me Superior was ten dollars cheaper and didn't even pump out half. had to get price's to pump it 6 months later Price pumps it all out it's been over 2 years and no problems if you want to save ten dollars now and every 6 month and pay them to pump it again call Superior.. if you want to save money call Price's .
lol..sounds like something an owner would say hmmmm;) I've used Price septic and wasn't impressed. I don't need a company that pumps my family's poop to be my buddy but I do appreaciate a company to be proffessional and not discuss others business with me or mine to my neighbors. I ran into this problem and stopped using them.
Joes crab shack

Kingsport, TN

#6 Jan 17, 2014
lol...sounds like "Convinced" and "MrsM" are the same person, and probably afilliated with Superior. Nice try, sunshine!
Customer

Chatsworth, GA

#7 Jan 18, 2014
Prices Septic is #1 in the #2 business
BullCrap

Kingsport, TN

#8 Jan 18, 2014
We have used Price a couple times and they did a great job for us. The cost was reasonable compared to others out of town we compared cost. They do stay busy and might have to wait a day or two to get to you. They did pump our tank empty as I observered
Don't know anything about Superior.

If any business would be discussed about neighbors I would guess it would be about septic problems and don't see why that would be a issue. It might help to prevent you or them from future problems...
Unless you did not want anyone to know you was full of sh*t.. LMAO
Customer for years

Crossville, TN

#9 Jan 18, 2014
My mom and dad own rental property in Hawkins co. they use Price's all the time.I moved in with my boy friend ,toilets back up. st'''t every where, he didn't call Price's cause somebody he works with told him to call the other company in town, they came out , sucked out the water,left all the st''t in the tank, got paid and told my boy friend to call a plumber, that's all they could do. he called the plumber, he came out,said tank would have to be cleaned out before he could un clog it,Charge 65.00 service call,,I got home from work,sh''t still in house, I called my mom, she called Price's they cme out, Emtyed out tank,washed it out with water hose,Got pipe cleaned out from my house,NO SH'T IN MY HOUSE NOW. I WILLL ALWAYS CALL Prices,they really know their Sh't. lol And Price I paid was reasonable,i told Todd if he had just called Prices we would have saved a lot of money,and sh't out of our house the first time.They are #1 in the # 2 business. that's so funny BUT SO TRUE !!!!!!
Just lookn

Crossville, TN

#10 Jan 18, 2014
Convinced wrote:
Found a better septic service yesterday.Call Superior Septic Pumping Service.Much cheaper and friendlier!!!
How friendly do you want a company to be ? You want a hand job to go with the service too? Grow up .....
Ex Customer

Kissimmee, FL

#11 Jan 19, 2014
They did a lousy job for my papaw nd told him he had to dig his own tank up for them to pump it out because the gurly boy they had workin that day said he couldn't do it! Papaw was 76 at the time.
BullCrap

Kingsport, TN

#12 Jan 19, 2014
They gave me 2 options. I could dig it for a cheaper price or a bit more and them dig it. Since mine was deeper than normal and one of the old big tops I had to let them.

Not disputing your word but that would be money out of their pocket to do the job. But hey everyone cant have good service. Every once and while have a bad employee maybe that can give the company a bad rep. That's when you call them back and see whats up and sure they will be glad to fix the problem. I would bet that gurly boy don't work for them anymore either...
in the know

Hermitage, TN

#13 Jan 21, 2014
They do a o job an honest an prices are fair, sounds like someone didn't want to pay their BILL ,AGAIN,,,if people would pay them that has stuck them without paying over the years they would be rich,an before you say this sounds like a owner but no I am not I knew someone that worked for them a few years ago.. I do agree its hard find honest =hard working people that wants to work..Everyone has bills to pay

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Campaign Spy Money Trail Leads Back To Obama 40 min Bias reporting 5
Stacie Dyke 1 hr Urclueless 16
The Country Owes His Family an Apology 8 hr Pretty poison 2 6
How to get Temporary/Maybe Permament Guardiansh... 9 hr GuardianAngel 1
Most Powerful Sanctuary City Video Ever 10 hr Kingfish 3
Donald Trump is enemy #1 to the US. 10 hr USA 16
Rush Exposes Michelle's Disgusting Past 10 hr Kingfish 3

Rogersville Jobs

Personal Finance

Rogersville Mortgages