First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Troll

Kingsport, TN

#21 Mar 29, 2012
Rod wrote:
<quoted text>no not even close you just stay in your little pathtic world the rest of us have work to do
What kind of work would that be dumba$$? I know sitting in ya mommys basement trolling the rogersville forum!! Lol. Don't Johnson city have a forum for you to troll?? You need mental help!!
Rod

Sevierville, TN

#22 Mar 29, 2012
i own my home can you say that now listen before you answer trailers dont count...and yes people should make fun of you jerks going to that place you deserve it everyone of you ...I know your type full of shit talking tough never seeing your kids paying bills three months late going to a check cashing place because you cant even get a bank account your vacations are around some dumb nascar race or rod run it is pathetic
I Love the Final Lap

Johnson City, TN

#23 Mar 29, 2012
The Final Lap Bar is the happiest place on earth where they sell joy, bliss, and wonderful memories on tap.

What's there to do when you're not in jail or it's way after dark? Day or night at The Final Lap, choose from dining with dinosaurs to a distinctly Final Lap shopping extravaganza to catching incredible live music and shows!

Divided into 3 sections— Final Lap Urinals, Final Parking Lot and Final Lap Central, The Final Lap is an ever-changing destination committed to keeping the experiences exciting and new.

The Final Lap showcases top-notch restaurants, the 24-screen AMC movie theater, and other uncommon shops. Here you'll also find the exquisite live entertainment and the Final Lap Indoor Interactive vending machines.

The Final Lap provides an appealing place to take a break from the Hawkins County Jail, especially if you're in search of beer. Check out the largest Final Lap store in the world. Or, for more of a respite, relax and dine at a vending machine.

Enjoy an enticing array of shopping and dining experiences at the Final Lap, including Curl by Sammy Duval, Apricot Lane Boutique, Raglan Road Irish Pub & Bar, Fuego by Sosa Cigars, Paradiso 37 and other food and beverages.

Guest Services at The Final Lap area covers such topics as where to find an ATM, where to find a bailbondsman, where to park and how to rent a stroller, wheelchair or electric convenience vehicle (ECV). This list also contains some of the benefits to Guests who stay at the Hawkins County Jail.

Entertainment at The Final Lap area takes place throughout the day and into the night with a wide array of acrobatic artistry, art, theater, music and even an indoor interactive pinball.

Dining at The Final Lap includes quick-service restaurants that serve fast snacks, as well as numerous specialized eateries that offer regional, ethnic and elegant fare. Many restaurants offer panoramic views of Buena Vista Lagoon; others provide live entertainment.

Transportation to and from the Final Lap area is available via bus throughout Hawkins County and is complimentary for Final Lap Guests. For Guests choosing to drive, complimentary self-parking is also available.
Rod

Sevierville, TN

#24 Mar 29, 2012
I Love the Final Lap wrote:
The Final Lap Bar is the happiest place on earth where they sell joy, bliss, and wonderful memories on tap.
What's there to do when you're not in jail or it's way after dark? Day or night at The Final Lap, choose from dining with dinosaurs to a distinctly Final Lap shopping extravaganza to catching incredible live music and shows!
Divided into 3 sections— Final Lap Urinals, Final Parking Lot and Final Lap Central, The Final Lap is an ever-changing destination committed to keeping the experiences exciting and new.
The Final Lap showcases top-notch restaurants, the 24-screen AMC movie theater, and other uncommon shops. Here you'll also find the exquisite live entertainment and the Final Lap Indoor Interactive vending machines.
The Final Lap provides an appealing place to take a break from the Hawkins County Jail, especially if you're in search of beer. Check out the largest Final Lap store in the world. Or, for more of a respite, relax and dine at a vending machine.
Enjoy an enticing array of shopping and dining experiences at the Final Lap, including Curl by Sammy Duval, Apricot Lane Boutique, Raglan Road Irish Pub & Bar, Fuego by Sosa Cigars, Paradiso 37 and other food and beverages.
Guest Services at The Final Lap area covers such topics as where to find an ATM, where to find a bailbondsman, where to park and how to rent a stroller, wheelchair or electric convenience vehicle (ECV). This list also contains some of the benefits to Guests who stay at the Hawkins County Jail.
Entertainment at The Final Lap area takes place throughout the day and into the night with a wide array of acrobatic artistry, art, theater, music and even an indoor interactive pinball.
Dining at The Final Lap includes quick-service restaurants that serve fast snacks, as well as numerous specialized eateries that offer regional, ethnic and elegant fare. Many restaurants offer panoramic views of Buena Vista Lagoon; others provide live entertainment.
Transportation to and from the Final Lap area is available via bus throughout Hawkins County and is complimentary for Final Lap Guests. For Guests choosing to drive, complimentary self-parking is also available.
thats a good one
just saying

Morristown, TN

#25 Mar 29, 2012
Rod, i know the place is a dump but you must have a LOT of TIME on your hands.You people make me laugh.Go figure......
Rod

Sevierville, TN

#26 Mar 29, 2012
just saying wrote:
Rod, i know the place is a dump but you must have a LOT of TIME on your hands.You people make me laugh.Go figure......
lol i do today
soright

United States

#27 Apr 9, 2012
I Love the Final Lap wrote:
really, have a serious question for you, what are you smoking? Smh
Locked - Ready

United States

#28 May 12, 2012
To the spineless f--,who couldnt fight by himself last nite at the Final Lap,who had to have 5 other people help beat my son last nite,WARNING:I know you work at wendys and I find you guess what ? what you did to him last nite,it will back to you!!! You just wait til I roll into wendy's with a pack ouf OUTLAWS LOOKING FOR YOU!!!! START LOOKING OVER YOUR SHOULDER PAL!!! I WILL GET YOU!!!!
Rod

Lenoir City, TN

#29 May 12, 2012
lol daddy ...doin battle for his son..pathetic.. one you must patron to this shit hole as a family..two..the biker threat to scare some grease jockey punk kid...lol..and third you made a threat of bodily harm online ...really smart pops
Judge Rod

Morristown, TN

#30 May 12, 2012
Rod wrote:
lol daddy ...doin battle for his son..pathetic.. one you must patron to this shit hole as a family..two..the biker threat to scare some grease jockey punk kid...lol..and third you made a threat of bodily harm online ...really smart pops
Rod, I bet Daddy-o couldn't care less what a washed up Topix judge like you has to say. Don't you have a floor to sweep or dishes to wash, Mr. Mom?
Rod

Lenoir City, TN

#31 May 12, 2012
nope more fun to sit here and bash you morons maybe daddy will fight for you as well..lol tell you what you get your whole family I will find a retarded child and that way it would be a fair fight of wits
Locked - Ready

United States

#32 May 12, 2012
Rod wrote:
nope more fun to sit here and bash you morons maybe daddy will fight for you as well..lol tell you what you get your whole family I will find a retarded child and that way it would be a fair fight of wits
No threat of bodily harm mentioned!!!
Rod

Lenoir City, TN

#33 May 12, 2012
lets see... watch your back... I will get you and do what you did to him..yeah that is a threat but shit i dont care..was just a dumb thing to do was my point hell beat the shit out of anyone you want nothing to me
Not Long

United States

#34 May 13, 2012
Enjoy folks cause this place is on the way out finally!!! Enough people have been attacted their and its going to stop! The owner is a scum lord and finally going to get his!!! The Judge told you jerk off!!!
green

Morristown, TN

#35 May 14, 2012
Not Long wrote:
Enjoy folks cause this place is on the way out finally!!! Enough people have been attacted their and its going to stop! The owner is a scum lord and finally going to get his!!! The Judge told you jerk off!!!
never gonna happen ! money goes to percent of votes! if ya no what i mean !
went there

Fayetteville, TN

#36 May 6, 2013
Nothing but trashy older women desperate to find a man,any man.Sad.Could not pay me to go back!
went there

Fayetteville, TN

#37 May 6, 2013
Wont be back! Desperados!!! Nasty
looking for info

Morristown, TN

#38 Jun 8, 2013
val wrote:
yeah they need to shut the final lap down or get new owners .if bar is run right u take care of ur customers if they get to drunk .you find them away home. or take them .or let them sleep it off at bar. at 2 am last call ..but if you do c someone getting to tipsy you cut them off.......follow bar beer licenses ...
they do cut people off have taken people home and gotten rides for people. have even let people sleep it off there.
looking for info

Morristown, TN

#39 Jun 8, 2013
went there : good we don't want your kind there anyways !
well

Kingsport, TN

#40 Jun 9, 2013
Well,don't think that ya'll have to worry bout having nothing but"your kind"to come and actually come back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roxanna Booth 24 min Crazy 16
Main Street Rogersville 30 min The Sign Man 38
Zoomers 1 hr Bronzerilla 1
Pray for the End to the Corruption 3 hr Pastor Aldous 16
Bojangles 3 hr Aunt Millie 17
has Larry bean ripped anyone else off (Apr '13) 3 hr Van dooskie 14
Why Trump is popular in the South 4 hr Just the Facts 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rogersville Mortgages