United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2011

Judged:

I do not understand how the Final Lap has been able to keep their beer license. Several people have been killed or injured going and coming from this place. They will keep serving you, knowing you have had to much. Then they let you drive from there when you can not even walk. There are drugs inside and out. All they think about is money, not someones life. When the police are called about someone, they just let them go. What id it going to take. I believe the police do not care, because if someone is caught the County just makes money. Beer/alcohol is just as bad as drugs. I feel like in this county with all the Rednecks, they should shut this place down and maybe save someones life. It makes you wonder who is getting paid off. How many people leaving there are not drinking or using drugs. Anyone else feel the same as I do? Please comment on this situation. How can we change this?
Sheila

Somerville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2011

Judged:

Don't count on the Hawkins County law for anything. I found out years ago, it does no good to report break-ins, robberies, arson or anything else. They just won't DO a thing.

This so called detective who was supposed to be investigating our break-in, went on vacation right in the middle of it and nobody else could tell us anything.

Come to find out, the one person we thought could have been guilty turned out to be friends with some of them. The arson investigator even destroyed evidence right in front of my eyes.

You know if they won't take care of that kind of thing, they sure don't care about bars and drunks and druggies.

Unless, of course, it is friends or family of theirs.
val

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2011

Judged:

yeah they need to shut the final lap down or get new owners .if bar is run right u take care of ur customers if they get to drunk .you find them away home. or take them .or let them sleep it off at bar. at 2 am last call ..but if you do c someone getting to tipsy you cut them off.......follow bar beer licenses ...
Molena Dowell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2011

Judged:

I bartended at Camelot and yes there are rules and i would cut them off in a heartbeat, took some home, fed them, whatever it took to sober them up, if someone gets killed leaving a bar, the owner will be charged and pay for it.
wuz up

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2011

Judged:

sheila your right the law dont care they are tryen to make me pay $150 just so i can get warrent on buddy bailey where he stole a chain saw off me it was brand new the law wont do nothen about its a shame
Wrong

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2011

wuz up wrote:
sheila your right the law dont care they are tryen to make me pay $150 just so i can get warrent on buddy bailey where he stole a chain saw off me it was brand new the law wont do nothen about its a shame
It doesn't cost a cent to get a warrant. Anyone can call the clerks office and verify that. If you are going to lie, at least make it something that takes a little work to disprove..
who cares

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

Does anyone have the number for this place?
Idiots

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

Judged:

You people are idiots. You ain't no better than the people who are their. Check the papers and busted pages. I believe you will see plenty of people going to jail for DUI and drug charges. You shouldn't know anything about the bar unless you have been their. So please find some other place to spread your garbage!
adrew

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

Judged:

That place is boring as hell. Will never go back.
Yes it does

Rogersville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't cost a cent to get a warrant. Anyone can call the clerks office and verify that. If you are going to lie, at least make it something that takes a little work to disprove..
Yes there is a charge to take out a civil warrant on someone.
wrong

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

Judged:

You dont take a civil warrant out for a theft. That would be a criminal warrant, which as already said is no charge!
one

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

i had a blast at the bar it was a little dead at first but we came in a pumped it up last saturday night had a great time till one of our peep got to drunk and had to leave. we will all come back agian someday. this is a great county bar.
Rod

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

Judged:

who cares only idiots go to that place anyway
lhit

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

Judged:

its a small country bar, that is a good place to go if you go to bars u need to control urself if not dont be there, the owner is a great person and he does care so if you dont like that lill counrty bar keep your butt at home we will make sure we keep it open!!!!!!!!!!
Rod

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

lol go ahead you keep the idiots off the street most of the night and it is a redneck drug haven with immature idiots who do not know how to drink like an adult of course hence all of the problems at that place are notable just glad they do not go where i go these meth heads need to ran out of the country
Dolan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Judged:

And where do you go? A VFW bar?
bad ones

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Just a word of advice, Stay Away From FL, it's has informanys working there and it's not no penny annie crap. To be taken VERY serious. sp? There is more than one and have been known to party down with people, so don't let that fool ya.
bad ones

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

sorry, I now see my spelling ....
Rod

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

Dolan wrote:
And where do you go? A VFW bar?
no not even close you just stay in your little pathtic world the rest of us have work to do
Rod

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2012

bad ones wrote:
Just a word of advice, Stay Away From FL, it's has informanys working there and it's not no penny annie crap. To be taken VERY serious. sp? There is more than one and have been known to party down with people, so don't let that fool ya.
ohhhhhhhhhh you know so much a real player lol man you are a joke just like the rest

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

46 Users are viewing the Rogersville Forum right now

Search the Rogersville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
AlumniFootball 11 min Peyton Manning 9
alesia weems (child abuse) 27 min disappointed 29
Dude in silver 3rd gen cummins that sits at wal... 1 hr No it aint 10
private probation 2 hr question of the year 47
roger stewart trial (Feb '13) 2 hr Roger 18
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr Zeke 8,959
Ross or Raines For Sessions Court Judge 3 hr Doctor Globule 101
Seth Ewing embezzlement 5 hr Hal 62
$4.5 Million Hawkins County Schools Deficit Jul 25 Over Home 67