You said you would always protect me
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
nis

Salem, VA

#41 May 1, 2013
If you are kf, then you know my age, you know everything about me, especially how we destroyed each other.
just us

United States

#42 May 1, 2013
Just give me a reason sweety. Because If I could relive those days, I know one thing I would never change. That's how much I loved you.
nis

Salem, VA

#43 May 2, 2013
you are not her. she would never use the term "sweety". and no matter how much love there was, neither of us would ever want to relive those days. I am just saying that if she ever needed me, I would be there for her. Nothing more. We tore each other apart in the name of love.....HAH!!!!
just us

United States

#44 May 2, 2013
I am not a her..... this was not intended for you nut case.
charger

United States

#45 May 2, 2013
Sweety is something a girl says, unless the dude swings the other way.
Compton

Kingsport, TN

#46 May 2, 2013
This is the funniest shit I have ever seen, you all must be in middle school!
nis

Salem, VA

#47 May 3, 2013
charger wrote:
Sweety is something a girl says, unless the dude swings the other way.
no, sweety is something an old person says, or an ihop waitress with a mouth full of gum wanting to know if I want sugar in my coffee. Us middle schoolers don't talk like that, times have changed. grandma can call me sweety, but not a girl my age.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wheel tax 59 min Interesting 73
Chad Spears/No drivers licensce 5 hr wondering 1
do you know anyone driving on expired tags or l... (Jun '08) 8 hr thebaldone2005 136
Dee/Destiny Lawson 9 hr Destiny 2
In search of landscaper 12 hr flower_power 4
News Three accused in food stamp fraud scheme in Haw... (Sep '09) 14 hr Cobra 66
elizabeth johns 17 hr truckman 3

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rogersville Mortgages