.. Would you still?
babydoll

Morristown, TN

#2 Apr 28, 2013
Of course, NOT!!!!!!
nis

United States

#3 Apr 29, 2013
I am not the one that changed and walked away. You did.
But yes...if you need protection, you know how to reach me.
the sun

United States

#4 Apr 29, 2013
nis wrote:
I am not the one that changed and walked away. You did.
But yes...if you need protection, you know how to reach me.
sounds like the one i used to be with. Even though we don't speak anymore i know he would be there in a heart beat if i were in trouble. I wonder how he is everyday.
Trojan Man

Fremont, CA

#5 Apr 29, 2013
I'm all about protection
nis

United States

#6 Apr 29, 2013
Do not put any info on here. I have started charging fees now, but considering the fact that I swore to you that I would always protect you before, my services will have no charge. But stop trying to outrun life. It gets old watching you continously f&ck up your life.
the sun

United States

#7 Apr 29, 2013
nis wrote:
Do not put any info on here. I have started charging fees now, but considering the fact that I swore to you that I would always protect you before, my services will have no charge. But stop trying to outrun life. It gets old watching you continously f&ck up your life.
that was deep..:((not in a bad way) this just hits home with someone i know. If this who i think it is ...id never put no info on this bashing site.
nis

United States

#8 Apr 29, 2013
I am not sure. But I do know that there are only 2 people that I have ever sworn this to face to face and on my life.
the sun

United States

#9 Apr 29, 2013
nis wrote:
I am not sure. But I do know that there are only 2 people that I have ever sworn this to face to face and on my life.
that's strange. I had someone that vowed/sworn to protect me and that i would always hold a place in their heart if it was to never work out. Is there any words you could say as a hint that only i would know? Please don't think im crazy..thus could all be a coincidence.
lol

Clover, SC

#10 Apr 29, 2013
thats what said while he was horny
lol

Union City, TN

#11 Apr 29, 2013
lol wrote:
thats what said while he was horny
. Dude so mean but funny. Lol
meagain

Sharon, SC

#12 Apr 29, 2013
Im working on my life. I was told never to contact you so i did what i had to do, you will see soon im sure.. Anyways hope YOU are doing well hey mister.... yeah no names ect. need to be displayed.I dont want to go into why i left... you know i was not in my right mind. nothing can be taken back, i understand that. You need to be careful before you and mis wannabeme get in trouble...
meagain

Sharon, SC

#13 Apr 29, 2013
the sun wrote:
<quoted text>that's strange. I had someone that vowed/sworn to protect me and that i would always hold a place in their heart if it was to never work out. Is there any words you could say as a hint that only i would know? Please don't think im crazy..thus could all be a coincidence.
I dont think he is who you think :)
burnt

Greenville, SC

#14 Apr 29, 2013
nis wrote:
Charging fees? bahaha, I'm free for life bia ;-)
no one

United States

#15 Apr 29, 2013
I was told to never contact someone again as well. Sure does hurt to be treated that way. It almost feels at time as if that person was dead to me.
lonestar

Kingsport, TN

#16 Apr 29, 2013
If ya'll were told to never contact them again, then what the hell is this all about, oh mighty protector!!!
meagain

Rock Hill, SC

#17 Apr 29, 2013
no one wrote:
I was told to never contact someone again as well. Sure does hurt to be treated that way. It almost feels at time as if that person was dead to me.
Yes, it does hurt. We can't dwell on the past tho. You will be stuck there mentally forever. It has taken me a darn long time to let go. Or just be ok knowing were not together any more.. Time doesn't stop ticking tho. So don't stop living for someone that has given up on you. Real, honest, and true love is a powerful thing. I became so obsessed that I forgot who I was. IM done ranting and what not. Keep your head up :-)
meagain

Rock Hill, SC

#18 Apr 29, 2013
lonestar wrote:
If ya'll were told to never contact them again, then what the hell is this all about, oh mighty protector!!!
Maybe you should reread the post. I simply asked a question. He knows what kind of position I'm in and who I have to put up with. Why don't you mind your own....lonestar. There is a lot more behind the question but it does not need to be publicized. Also, I did not contact him as bad as I wanted to. Screw you and go to another topic

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#19 Apr 29, 2013
Sounds like life in the GAP is still going happening down there to me.. Same O" Same O".
nis

United States

#20 Apr 30, 2013
Tell me how old you are and i can tell you if it is me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary is a Diabolical Narcissist and WANTS to... 5 min Calhoun 10
Bigfoot Sighting 9 min Willie 3
Mary greene 3 hr mary greene 4
cooper standard automotive (May '13) 5 hr Grandma 41
I was in Rogersville 12 hr Thinker 8
Michelle Obama's speech at the GOP Convention 13 hr Just the facts 13
State Representative 16 hr Anyone 43

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance