localyokel

United States

#1 Sep 7, 2013
wondered if they were going to reopen the jubilee café after the horrible food they had at the last disaster place. It is such a fabulous location and had such a great thing going. The last folks couldn't cook and it took an hour to get a mystery lunch...hope they reopen and serve something fresh, healthy, anyone know?
hahahaha

Rogersville, TN

#2 Sep 7, 2013
localyokel wrote:
wondered if they were going to reopen the jubilee café after the horrible food they had at the last disaster place. It is such a fabulous location and had such a great thing going. The last folks couldn't cook and it took an hour to get a mystery lunch...hope they reopen and serve something fresh, healthy, anyone know?
It is going to reopen again soon. Barry won't be back as the chef, but I hope it's good!
trudy

Charlotte, NC

#3 Sep 8, 2013
What's up with the dry cakes ? They taste frozen. Haven't been back since I experienced that. I wish them well.
Something new

York, SC

#4 Sep 21, 2013
I hope it's something new besides the same old country cookin crap. That's all that anyone around here seems to open. Greasy burgers and slop on a plate.
Dropkikmejesus

Charlotte, NC

#5 Sep 21, 2013
Where was it?.........lol
hahahaha

Rogersville, TN

#6 Sep 22, 2013
Something new wrote:
I hope it's something new besides the same old country cookin crap. That's all that anyone around here seems to open. Greasy burgers and slop on a plate.
It's not greasy old country cooking. I've been several times and it's really good.
hahahaha

Rogersville, TN

#7 Sep 22, 2013
Dropkikmejesus wrote:
Where was it?.........lol
Turn left off 11w onto Carter's Valley Loop beside Golden's Mkt (just before you get to Hope Church), and it's the big farmhouse on the right.
Something new

Cowpens, SC

#8 Sep 23, 2013
Great! I will definitely have to try it out. What would you recommend?
hahahaha

Rogersville, TN

#9 Sep 23, 2013
Something new wrote:
Great! I will definitely have to try it out. What would you recommend?
My favorite sandwich so far is the Crazy Cuban. But I've liked everything!
hahahaha

Rogersville, TN

#10 Sep 23, 2013
trudy wrote:
What's up with the dry cakes ? They taste frozen. Haven't been back since I experienced that. I wish them well.
When were you last there? They just opened on Friday, Sept. 13. It's a whole new crew; owners, cook and all.
Huh

Ellenboro, NC

#11 Sep 25, 2013
What are the hours?
hahahaha

Rogersville, TN

#12 Sep 26, 2013
Huh wrote:
What are the hours?
Tue-Sun 11-3 and open Fri til 8pm, I think. I'll have to double check.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liberty tax 1 hr suzie Q 1
heatpump repairman 2 hr kitten 9
adam vale???? (Aug '11) 2 hr harry 13
Michael Herring Supervisor at Huf North America 2 hr Georgie 2
Paula Watson and Kristie 2 hr Frank 10
Bma 2 hr Edward 3
Terry Kerrvinn 2 hr Decaffeinated 4
rpd 3 hr Nobody Cares 7
Hmmmm..... 3 hr Nobody Cares 41
Rogersville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rogersville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:36 am PST

Bleacher Report 9:36AM
Titans OT Roos Announces Retirement After 10 Seasons
Yahoo! Sports 9:46 AM
Titans left tackle Michael Roos retires after 10 seasons
ESPN12:52 PM
Source: Hardy eyes immediate reinstatement
Yahoo! Sports 3:35 PM
Agent: Panthers' Hardy seeking reinstatement from NFL
Bleacher Report 9:58 AM
Vince Young Registered at NFL Vet Combine