First Prev
of 3
Next Last
In Need

Chicago, IL

#1 Nov 1, 2008
Does anyone know of a feller by the name of Matthew (Matt) Herron? He is bout 20 to 23 yrs. old. Slinder with brown hair. I think he may have family in Sneedville.
All Info. will be greatly Appreciated. He may be trying to harm a really good friend of mine. I need to find him ASAP. Thanks

Since: Oct 08

United States

#2 Nov 1, 2008
If this guy REALLY wanted to harm your friend, then you would know where he is, he would not care for you to know. Why would you be looking for him, to fight? Grow up, allow your friend to handle his own issues. So what did Matt suposedly do or say to your friend? Nothing of importance I'm sure...

“Ow3n”

Since: Oct 07

American Computer Techs

#3 Nov 1, 2008
There are 59 people named Matthew Herron, listed in Tennessee. Two of them are lawyers, one is a policeman. I see a better than fair chance of innocent people being inconvenienced or coming to harm as a result of people pointing out the wrong Matthew Herron, even if the scenario is as you have portrayed it.
maybe

Kingsport, TN

#4 Nov 2, 2008
Ow3n wrote:
There are 59 people named Matthew Herron, listed in Tennessee. Two of them are lawyers, one is a policeman. I see a better than fair chance of innocent people being inconvenienced or coming to harm as a result of people pointing out the wrong Matthew Herron, even if the scenario is as you have portrayed it.
Probably the son of Kim and Ron and works at TRW. If so, little smart ass...and I'm looking for him too. Good Luck.

“Not all who wander r lost”

Since: May 08

Boone Docks TN

#5 Nov 2, 2008
maybe wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably the son of Kim and Ron and works at TRW. If so, little smart ass...and I'm looking for him too. Good Luck.
Nope...wrong one.

Boone Docks TN

#6 Nov 2, 2008
I really don't think that Matthew is so hard to find that you would have to get on Topix looking for him.

Do you try to take care of all the ppl that are out to "harm" your friend? Your friend should stop getting into these "harmful" situations, don't ya think? But I suppose you're gonna come back with.....they haven't done anything, Matthew is the one who blah blah blah......right? Never fails.

Why don't you go ask his Uncle Gary if he knows where he's at......LOL.....be sure to wear a shirt that has a collar, it'll make it easier for him. lmao

Since: Oct 08

United States

#7 Nov 2, 2008
Justice_4_All wrote:
I really don't think that Matthew is so hard to find that you would have to get on Topix looking for him.
Do you try to take care of all the ppl that are out to "harm" your friend? Your friend should stop getting into these "harmful" situations, don't ya think? But I suppose you're gonna come back with.....they haven't done anything, Matthew is the one who blah blah blah......right? Never fails.
Why don't you go ask his Uncle Gary if he knows where he's at......LOL.....be sure to wear a shirt that has a collar, it'll make it easier for him. lmao
What ever happened to Shannon, Gary Herrons part time wife? A few years ago she drove her car in to house of a woman that Gary had been cheating on her with. She almost wiped out a dear friend of mines family. Everyone could have been killed, there were kids in that trailor too. Shannon went on trial for it, and it really did almost kill her. Those people are just nuttier than a fruit cake. Gary did at one time, beat the daughter of my friend, I mean he is a very abusive person, thank God these people got away from him when they did, and without loss of life...
In Need

United States

#8 Nov 2, 2008
maybe wrote:
<quoted text>
are U talking about Matt working @ TRW? Matt Doesn't work anywhere. More info. on Matt would is very IMPORTANT TO ME, THANKS..
In Need

United States

#9 Nov 2, 2008
Justice_4_All wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope...wrong one.
How do U know that it is the wrong One?
In Need

United States

#10 Nov 2, 2008
Justice_4_All wrote:
Well when the friend is a teenager girl that he has taken across the State Line. Brain Washed her against her Family, Well, then Yes, I make it My Business. Not real sure who this Gary is, But It sounds like you know him well and that they all are a lil Crazy. Are they Kin to you? Probably so since you know so much.. No Blah Blah Blah here, Only the Facts. I sure hope that if a child of yours gets in a sitation like this young girl has. I only hope PPL don't act like you have. We all need a lil help ever now and again. All Teenagers get caught up in things like this one.
In Need

United States

#11 Nov 2, 2008
Lady Trucker wrote:
<quoted text>
What ever happened to Shannon, Gary Herrons part time wife? A few years ago she drove her car in to house of a woman that Gary had been cheating on her with. She almost wiped out a dear friend of mines family. Everyone could have been killed, there were kids in that trailor too. Shannon went on trial for it, and it really did almost kill her. Those people are just nuttier than a fruit cake. Gary did at one time, beat the daughter of my friend, I mean he is a very abusive person, thank God these people got away from him when they did, and without loss of life...
Well I only hope that Justice_for-all's family never runs across these PPL. But then again I Do. Maybe they will feel the same as we do now, hoping to find her before it is to late.
Everyone Please Pray that we find her in time.

Boone Docks TN

#12 Nov 2, 2008
Lady Trucker wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what ever happened to her. Thank God no one was killed!

Boone Docks TN

#13 Nov 2, 2008
In Need wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I only hope that Justice_for-all's family never runs across these PPL. But then again I Do. Maybe they will feel the same as we do now
I sure do appreciate that! I could say a lot to you, but outta respect for some people that I have here, I won't.

Boone Docks TN

#14 Nov 2, 2008
In Need wrote:
<quoted text>
Well when the friend is a teenager girl that he has taken across the State Line. Brain Washed her against her Family, Well, then Yes, I make it My Business. Not real sure who this Gary is, But It sounds like you know him well and that they all are a lil Crazy. Are they Kin to you? Probably so since you know so much.. No Blah Blah Blah here, Only the Facts. I sure hope that if a child of yours gets in a sitation like this young girl has. I only hope PPL don't act like you have. We all need a lil help ever now and again. All Teenagers get caught up in things like this one.
Are you kin to everyone that you know??

Well, I'm not gonna get on here & run the Herron's down. If you've got a problem with them, go to their face instead of getting on Topix & doing it. There's plenty members of that family, so I don't think it's gonna be hard to ask some of them about him. But I guess you've done asked them, right?

By posting it here, on a PUBLIC OPINIONATED board, you should expect to see different replies. And there not always gonna be what you want to read!

BTW...how have I acted???

Another thing, is the law involved?

Boone Docks TN

#15 Nov 2, 2008
In Need wrote:
<quoted text>
How do U know that it is the wrong One?
Well...I don't know any other way to answer your question besides.....because I know.
Pot Head

Kingsport, TN

#16 Nov 2, 2008

Boone Docks TN

#17 Nov 2, 2008
Pot Head wrote:
www.myspace.com/matthewherron1 985 Is this him
It's the one I'm talking about.
In Need

United States

#18 Nov 2, 2008
Justice_4_All wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kin to everyone that you know??
Well, I'm not gonna get on here & run the Herron's down. If you've got a problem with them, go to their face instead of getting on Topix & doing it. There's plenty members of that family, so I don't think it's gonna be hard to ask some of them about him. But I guess you've done asked them, right?
By posting it here, on a PUBLIC OPINIONATED board, you should expect to see different replies. And there not always gonna be what you want to read!
BTW...how have I acted???
Another thing, is the law involved?
so far i have run anyone down. U are the one that brought all of this other stuff up. all i wanted to know is if PPL knew where he was. Yes he stays in trouble, just trying to find the girl that he took out of state.. Yes done ask his family members, but like U stated B4, they are not good PPL., they are not saying anything.
But I Do THANK YOU FOR THE INFO. I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF U FIND OUT MORE, YOU LET ME KNOW.
Obama for Prez

Watseka, IL

#19 Nov 2, 2008
Good luck man, I had a neice to end up in a similar situation, and the out come has not been good at all. She became violent and the person she was with, was all she wanted, and this child had never been that way before, so good luck, but use good sense with this thing, allow the authorities to come in on it, if they aren't already and relay all the leads you get to them, and let them handle it, I know how hard that would be, but it's the best thing to do....in MY opinion.
In Need

Elizabeth, PA

#20 Nov 3, 2008
Obama for Prez wrote:
Good luck man, I had a neice to end up in a similar situation, and the out come has not been good at all. She became violent and the person she was with, was all she wanted, and this child had never been that way before, so good luck, but use good sense with this thing, allow the authorities to come in on it, if they aren't already and relay all the leads you get to them, and let them handle it, I know how hard that would be, but it's the best thing to do....in MY opinion.
Thank You for Understanding. It really is a Bad situation. Not here to talk bad about anyone. Just want her home & safe. I thought that maybe one of his friends or her friends would read this and let is know where they are. Thanks Again.
Continue with Prayer Please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
out laws movin a {club M,C, to east Tenn. are ... (Aug '10) 1 hr Slugfest 56
Bengazi 1 hr Greedy Old Propag... 14
Hale Springs going downhill 2 hr happy 25
Thanksgiving 6 hr American 1
Phone number for "Trash Guys" independant picku... (Apr '10) 7 hr iknow 9
7th GOP Benghazi probe find no wrongdoing - AGAIN 9 hr Goldwater 14
local "EMS" being threatened? Outsiders making ... 10 hr Willy 56
Rogersville Dating
Find my Match

Rogersville People Search