Shooting at Campbell Heights

Shooting at Campbell Heights

Posted in the Rogersville Forum

All ears

Weaverville, NC

#1 Oct 10, 2013
Any updates on who is shooting and have they shot anyone?
S O B

Greeneville, TN

#2 Oct 11, 2013
all a bunch of bull. see facebook
oops

Columbia, TN

#3 Oct 11, 2013
he must have got out on bond
Lisa

Charlotte, NC

#4 Oct 11, 2013
I see nothing about this on facebook. So what happened?
Guy in Subdivision

Lawrenceburg, TN

#5 Oct 13, 2013
S O B wrote:
all a bunch of bull. see facebook
Wow, another idiot that wasn't there and doesn't have a clue as to what went on.
resident

Columbia, TN

#6 Oct 13, 2013
to sud-division guy - so you were there and saw him shooting at children and done nothing or your just hearing rumors like the rest of us . he was shooting at a group of children on a wagon , he was running through everyones yard shooting at adults on thier porches . he was shooting houses and shooting out windows . just more rumors; the only damage was done after police showd up and started UNSAFLY fireing.
nearby

Mosheim, TN

#7 Oct 13, 2013
Guy in Subdivision wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, another idiot that wasn't there and doesn't have a clue as to what went on.
you may have been there and you may have a clue as to what went on but you are still anidiot and with a big mouth to boot.
Guy in Subdivision

Portage, MI

#8 Oct 13, 2013
nearby wrote:
<quoted text>you may have been there and you may have a clue as to what went on but you are still anidiot and with a big mouth to boot.
Let's see I was there and have a clue as to what was happening, but I'm an idiot. Wow. Just wow. I think you've shown everyone who the idiot is.
Guy in Subdivision

Portage, MI

#9 Oct 13, 2013
resident wrote:
to sud-division guy - so you were there and saw him shooting at children and done nothing or your just hearing rumors like the rest of us . he was shooting at a group of children on a wagon , he was running through everyones yard shooting at adults on thier porches . he was shooting houses and shooting out windows . just more rumors; the only damage was done after police showd up and started UNSAFLY fireing.
Keep up the idiotic ramblings, resident. Seems like that's all your good for.
Guy in Subdivision

Lawrenceburg, TN

#10 Oct 13, 2013
resident wrote:
to sud-division guy - so you were there and saw him shooting at children and done nothing or your just hearing rumors like the rest of us . he was shooting at a group of children on a wagon , he was running through everyones yard shooting at adults on thier porches . he was shooting houses and shooting out windows . just more rumors; the only damage was done after police showd up and started UNSAFLY fireing.
By the way, glad you can finally admit you've been running your mouth all over topix based on "just rumors".
the obvious

Mosheim, TN

#11 Oct 13, 2013
Guy in Subdivision wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see I was there and have a clue as to what was happening, but I'm an idiot. Wow. Just wow. I think you've shown everyone who the idiot is.
no, i cant take credit. everyone saw that you are an idiot with a big mouth before i said anything.
The Truth

Lawrenceburg, TN

#12 Oct 13, 2013
the obvious wrote:
<quoted text>no, i cant take credit. everyone saw that you are an idiot with a big mouth before i said anything.
Boy, you really showed him.
Truth

Sevierville, TN

#13 Oct 14, 2013
I can't stop eating dirty diapers.
my opinion

Morristown, TN

#14 Oct 14, 2013
should have locked this dud up a long time ago, before he hurts somebody, once a drunk and drug dealer laways a drunk and drug dealer
Question

Kingsport, TN

#15 Oct 16, 2013
You shoot food, not people.
Well umm

Toledo, OH

#16 Oct 16, 2013
He is not a freakin drug dealer!!!
Why

Toledo, OH

#17 Oct 17, 2013
Why can't you people leave this topic alone??? Why? My goodness,he has family who are very great people and going through a VERY painful time.Please show respect and just stop,please?
The Truth

Lawrenceburg, TN

#18 Oct 17, 2013
Why wrote:
Why can't you people leave this topic alone??? Why? My goodness,he has family who are very great people and going through a VERY painful time.Please show respect and just stop,please?
Yet, for the second time today, you've brought this topic to the forefront.
Walter Cronkite

Sevierville, TN

#19 Oct 18, 2013
Well umm wrote:
He is not a freakin drug dealer!!!
He's just a plain old drunk with a gun....the county's full of 'em.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Salaries of gov employees, school, clearks, judges 17 min Good lord 6
Jeremy Seal passed away 1 hr Sad days 4
jade henry (May '13) 6 hr Willing 11
Trump tax plan another con job 8 hr Trump is President 10
brandon crabtree (Oct '09) 8 hr life 13
Kenzie Gilliam 11 hr What 3
Dee Lawson 14 hr pudding tame 6
Hawkins county Sargent shown drinking on Facebook? 21 hr WalMart 23

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rogersville Mortgages