Posted in the Rogersville Forum

morristown tn

Knoxville, TN

#1 Mar 21, 2012
if anyone knows michael and know his where abouts please let me know
devil dolly

Kingsport, TN

#2 Mar 29, 2012
I do know a michael wilt and yes he did live in Rogersville Tn. Why may I ask I have no love loss to him he is just a person I know through a person just find it odd that I happened to come across this while doing some research myself. I will be waiting to hear back from you and may be of further assistiance
Peter G

Kingsport, TN

#3 Apr 1, 2012
You talking about old man Wilts boy?
tiffany_eileens_ bff

Johnson City, TN

#4 Apr 2, 2012
he lives in church hill with his new "older girlfriend" he left his baby momma and children and has nothing to do with them now,he wont help buy diapers or anything!sorry excuse for a father he is@
crazy

Knoxville, TN

#5 Apr 2, 2012
Baby Momma to fat and lazy to breathe
tiffany_eileens_ bff

Johnson City, TN

#6 Apr 2, 2012
@ crazy really? how do we know that you dont weigh 800 pds? who are you to sit here and judge someone over there weight? it doesnt matter how big or small a person is its not whats on the outside that counts! mary is a very sweet woman and she gets along with almost everyone, she doesnt sit and talk about ppl she goes to church and takes care of her and micheals boys by herself without any help from him! i personally think she is a strong ass woman, and i am glad to be her friend! and you better thank god every time you wake up breathing talkin about someone like that your judgement time will come!
devil dolly

Kingsport, TN

#7 Apr 12, 2012
So I am still wondering why this was posted at all and who is looking for him I guess they do not need to find him all that bad and I feel the postings have got way off subject and way out of hand please if you do not know someone then its best you please keep your thoughts to yourself and your mouth shut it only leads to us looking at you as an idiot but I guess if thats the way you want to be looked at in life have fun I wish you luck......
chicka

Seymour, TN

#8 Jun 15, 2012
looks like some ppl should keep they mouth shut but michael is a loser
Both

Martin, TN

#9 Jun 15, 2012
I know Michael and Mary, Yes I think Michael should help take care of his kids; If he doesnt wont to see Mary then send her money by family or friends, Mail ect...As for Mary, the last I heard she lives with her parents;Im sure they help with the kids,And Im pretty sure she doesnt work herself. Sounds like to me they both need to grow up and be parents.I do give Mary credit she is with her kids while he is out doing what he wonts.
Its a shame for anyone to bring kids in this world and not support or take care of them,Michael can be a good person and so can Mary, As for the both of them I think they both need jobs and provide for them little boys.And Michael has one or two more kids he doesn"t have anything to do with. And Mary might go to church but she is also a trouble maker, I have heard her make comments and talk about other people and put them down and dog them, if your a christian you sure dont judge people or even talk bad about anyone, I have hung out with both of them, yes Mary is sweet to your face but dont turn your back, I have heard her say bad things about her own family, that is wrong to do...And Michael is the same way, good to your face and dogs you when you leave the room. They both need to grow up and work and raise those kids.Lets just all pray they do just that and raise the kids.
coln fused

North, SC

#10 Jun 16, 2012
I don't know about Mike but it's so hot I'm ready to wilt.
know if

United States

#11 Feb 25, 2013
He will do Anything that has a whole
Michaels Baby Momma

Jefferson City, TN

#12 Feb 28, 2013
This is Michael's first baby momma we have a little girl together and I'm the love of his life. Michael is a good person and he is a good daddy ppl that is dogging him must not know him need to keep ur mouth shut if u dont know what ur talking about.The only reason he has problems seeing and taking care of his kids is because of the ''older girlfriend'' he is with wont let him,etc. and futher more I'm friends with Mary she is a good person and weight doesnt mean crap stop talking about ppl and practice what u pretch!!!!
blah blah blah

Knoxville, TN

#13 Jul 9, 2013
yes i know him
WTF

Knoxville, TN

#15 Oct 30, 2013
This is Michael's 1ST baby momma and no he doesnt ppl needs to stop usin my name and he just dont have them boys WE HAVE A DAUGHTER he needs to put first and start taking of for awhile and yes him and mary has another baby on the way what does it matter i know how to get ahold of Michael if i need him i know where he is and how to call him
1ST Baby Momma

Knoxville, TN

#16 Oct 30, 2013
We was having another baby but miscarried it he doesnt know about it and dont need to know
Devil Dolly

Knoxville, TN

#17 Nov 30, 2013
Hi michael how have you been I see you have another baby on the way congrats by the way I have not heard or seen you for awhile just hope you are doing ok and life has been treating you well I wish you very much luck with the new baby and to your first baby momma I am very sorry to hear of your loss I hope things are ok I am just an old friend who has been out of touch I wish you well michael and hope everything turns out for the best please take care

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who's narcing in rogersville? 3 hr Tina collins 45
Dentist and daughter accused of TennCare fraud 3 hr Gregs cuz 17
Why do Republicans hate Jesus & Christianity 5 hr Josh Jones 3
Misinformed USA: Why average Americans vote GOP 5 hr Josh Jones 9
Swingers in Hawkins County (Dec '09) 8 hr For sure 57
local "EMS" being threatened? Outsiders making ... 9 hr Happy 64
tipping servers at Sonic (Mar '12) 9 hr red 86
Replace Current EMA and 911 Director and their ... 14 hr Fact Jack 9
Roger Stewart Wed Notdumb 25
Rogersville Dating