Fatal Car Crash oh Hwy 125 07/21/09

Fatal Car Crash oh Hwy 125 07/21/09

Posted in the Rogersville Forum

Alyssa

Leesburg, GA

#1 Jul 21, 2009
Anyone heard/have any information about the accident from around 2:30PM today on highway 125 just South of Farm Road 186 in Rogersville, MO?? We got some really good pictures...it was a brown (what looked like) 1970'ish Barracuda that drove straight in to a tree. One fatality I heard for sure, but does anyone know anything else about what they're saying happened, the outcome, etc?? Thanks!
Tiffany

Mountain City, GA

#2 Sep 4, 2009
Has any1 heard abt Zack Gatewood??
Jessica

Sparta, MO

#3 Dec 5, 2009
Alyssa wrote:
Anyone heard/have any information about the accident from around 2:30PM today on highway 125 just South of Farm Road 186 in Rogersville, MO?? We got some really good pictures...it was a brown (what looked like) 1970'ish Barracuda that drove straight in to a tree. One fatality I heard for sure, but does anyone know anything else about what they're saying happened, the outcome, etc?? Thanks!
We were following that car down the highway. He had a history of seizers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fat dog shop in Rogersville Jul 23 Deb 1
Ricky Lee Kessinger (Aug '12) Jul 19 Raceboy752000 10
Politics, Not Justice! Jul 10 NotACockFace 1
Frenchie out no bond Jul 9 Hate dope heads 6
Crosswood Apartments (Jan '13) Jul 9 honest review 5
mike williams is a child pervert Jul 2 fyi 8
Don and lacy Jun 30 fyibecareful 3

Rogersville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance