MSHSL requests additional information...

MSHSL requests additional information in soccer brawl

There are 2 comments on the story from Oct 23, 2012, titled MSHSL requests additional information in soccer brawl. In it, reports that:

The Minnesota State High School League says additional information has been requested from the schools involved in a fight after the Totino Grace and Prairie Seeds Academy soccer game on Thursday .

Join the discussion below, or

Brian - Minneapolis

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Oct 23, 2012
I found a link to more complete video that show clearly #10 from Prairie Seeds throwing and landing a punch on the TG player. He responds which would be a natural reaction. Also the video show #11 from Prairie Seeds throwing a punch into a TG player as the referee is trying to separate players. Then, the Goalie from Prairie Seeds repeatedly is kicking a helpless TG player.

#10,#11 & the Goalie should be banned from playing soccer. Criminal charges should be filed on #10 & the Goalie. The head coach Youssef Darbaki should resign or be fired from his position. Clearly he has no control of his players or had instilled the proper sportsmanship in his players.

This type of behavior should not be tolerated.

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Nov 13, 2012
It is history, PSA 2-1 win over TG

AHHH to bad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rogers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dayton: Governors Closing States To Syrian Refu... Nov 23 bill grimes-wyatt 4
Review: Knuckleheads Auto (May '15) Oct '15 Greg Vaughn 6
News Elk River pastor charged (Jan '11) Sep '15 Janet 1,602
News August 5, 2015 - Aug '15 rodney neslson 1
News Minnesota won't pay for pro soccer field - but ... Jul '15 PB in Saint Paul 1
News DNA Evidence Links Inmate To 2000 Rape (Feb '06) Jul '15 dreams1961 2
News 2 dead after shooting at Maple Grove McDonald's (Apr '09) Jul '15 bystander 228
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rogers Mortgages