Caddo, S'port agents make several dru...

Caddo, S'port agents make several drug arrests

There are 72 comments on the KSLA-TV Shreveport story from Aug 27, 2009, titled Caddo, S'port agents make several drug arrests. In it, KSLA-TV Shreveport reports that:

A pair of drug busts by Caddo and Shreveport authorities landed several people in jail.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSLA-TV Shreveport.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Wounded

AOL

#61 Aug 18, 2010
Gypsy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinions are those of malice and if you need to know who I am so bad why don't you just let me know for what reason,I don't know what I can do to help you or anything you have going on.If you need me to answer questions you may have just ask or let me know how to get in touch with you.You've never stated what it is exactley you want from me.You want to say we are all out to get you and then you make absurd accusations like you did in the above statement. That bird won't fly!!!! Now if I can help you with whatever just ask and stop playing these inmature internet games!! I also have a copier so am I to keep a record of this on going chit chat or can we once and for all get down to what it is you think I can help you with.
You have harassed me enough. It is time I know who you are.
When some one post who you are or, if and when nessary I will let you know what you can help me with.
Until then I will be around.
Just as you've always been for me! OK! ;')
Wounded

AOL

#62 Aug 18, 2010
wazaMattaWithU wrote:
Slang Dictionary
jones definition
n.
a thing; a problem.(A generic name for an unknown person or thing.): This get-rich-quick jones will land you in the joint, Lefty.
n.
a drug habit; drug addiction.(Drugs. See also skag jones.): That jones is really riding that guy.
n.
a desire for someone or something; a craving.: He has a real jones for chocolate.
tv.
to crave something.: He's jonesing chocolate pretty bad.
Dictionary of American Slang and Colloquial Expressions by Richard A. Spears.Fourth Edition.
Copyright 2007. Published by McGraw Hill.
Cite This Source
In other Words, Jones! The definition of a person of which you are infatuated with.
"He's jonesing chocolate pretty bad."
I'm not into chocolate unless it's She Wounded Earth Quake! ;')
Gypsy

United States

#63 Aug 18, 2010
Wounded wrote:
<quoted text>
You have harassed me enough. It is time I know who you are.
When some one post who you are or, if and when nessary I will let you know what you can help me with.
Until then I will be around.
Just as you've always been for me! OK! ;')
I never harassed you I simply responded in defense of all the hateful post you made to me.I started out posting things I heard and things I knew but you turned it into something only you understand, being mean and nasty!! So since that's all you seemed to understand I may of been that right back at you.I didn't come here with you in mind.But I had things to say and I said them.Since you didn't agree you had to make me into some kind of punching bag for your own enjoyment.But I don't take it personally because you do that to every poster that comments or responds to you.Have a nice evening and be nice to someone!
Wounded

AOL

#64 Aug 19, 2010
Gypsy wrote:
<quoted text>I never harassed you I simply responded in defense of all the hateful post you made to me.I started out posting things I heard and things I knew but you turned it into something only you understand, being mean and nasty!! So since that's all you seemed to understand I may of been that right back at you.I didn't come here with you in mind.But I had things to say and I said them.Since you didn't agree you had to make me into some kind of punching bag for your own enjoyment.But I don't take it personally because you do that to every poster that comments or responds to you.Have a nice evening and be nice to someone!
No one is harassing you. I'm just a poster as you. You have posted foul, foul trash on many people.

"But I don't take it personally because you do that to every poster that comments or responds to you."
No only the liar's like you.

You are one piece of Sh*t!
"I started out posting things I heard and things"
That isn't what you posted.

I'm not here to please you.
You should keep you punching bag of a face and crap of a mouth out!
You over loaded it.
I posted to you exactly what you posted.
No reason to repost what you posted. You are to ignorant to understand what you posted.

Yet! Some one will out you one day!
Have a nice day!
Gypsy

United States

#65 Aug 19, 2010
Wounded wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is harassing you. I'm just a poster as you. You have posted foul, foul trash on many people.
"But I don't take it personally because you do that to every poster that comments or responds to you."
No only the liar's like you.
You are one piece of Sh*t!
"I started out posting things I heard and things"
That isn't what you posted.
I'm not here to please you.
You should keep you punching bag of a face and crap of a mouth out!
You over loaded it.
I posted to you exactly what you posted.
No reason to repost what you posted. You are to ignorant to understand what you posted.
Yet! Some one will out you one day!
Have a nice day!
I never in my life heard any man speak the way you do,you are in a world of your own.Grow a heart and just try to speak human for a change, you may get a better response!
Wounded

AOL

#66 Aug 19, 2010
Gypsy wrote:
<quoted text>I never in my life heard any man speak the way you do,you are in a world of your own.Grow a heart and just try to speak human for a change, you may get a better response!
No! I won't grow a heart!

I was told they didn't care. There have been the many just like as you!
It is apparent they don't.
It is apparent you knew nothing what so ever other than your own drug contacts.

Not after I've been treated the way I've been treated by the like's of people like you and a good ole boy justice system.
No one is harassing you. You don't have to respond to what I ask other people of Vivian!
Or what other people post to me!
Yet you love to.
Have a good day!
wazaMattaWithU

Texarkana, TX

#67 Aug 19, 2010
Wounded wrote:
<quoted text>
Not after I've been treated the way I've been treated by the like's of people like you and a good ole boy justice system.
No one is harassing you. You don't have to respond to what I ask other people of Vivian!
Yet you love to.
Have a good day!
It's obvious the people of VIVIAN think you are as weird,wacko,foul,and IDIOTIC as the posters do on every other site with the possible exception of FFJ!!!JMO
wazaMattaWithU

Texarkana, TX

#68 Aug 19, 2010
Wounded grow yourself a set of man sized nads and accept responsibility for the way you have turned your life out--try to raise your child so that when he gets grown he will not be a burden on soceity as you and your spouse!!JMO
Gypsy

United States

#69 Aug 19, 2010
Wounded wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you love to.
Have a good day!
I don't recall seeing any post from you on Vivian topix until you found me on here! Being bitter will never get you any where, and that's exactley what you sound like.I treat people how they treat me and just go back and see how you started this whole ball rolling!! You have to have a heart in order to find peace and that's something you seem to need in your life.Now after all this back and forth I just feel sad for you, I hope you spend the last of your days loving the son you have left and not spend all your time and energy on things that take away from him.All my days are good so you try and have a good one.
LAUGHINGATYOU

Texarkana, TX

#70 Aug 19, 2010
Gypsy wrote:
<quoted text>I don't recall seeing any post from you on Vivian topix until you found me on here! Being bitter will never get you any where, and that's exactley what you sound like.I treat people how they treat me and just go back and see how you started this whole ball rolling!! You have to have a heart in order to find peace and that's something you seem to need in your life.Now after all this back and forth I just feel sad for you, I hope you spend the last of your days loving the son you have left and not spend all your time and energy on things that take away from him.All my days are good so you try and have a good one.
You seem like a nice person and im not trying to get in your business but your waisting your time on wound ,He's been loser as long as I can remember ! His boy will end up on drugs or in prison and wound will die just as he has lived ,a lonely bitter little terd with no friends or family .Just ignore his idiocy like everyone else has and save yourself some time .Im sure he will have some childish comeback too this post but it really is all he has left in life .
Wounded

AOL

#71 Aug 20, 2010
LAUGHINGATYOU wrote:
<quoted text>You seem like a nice person and im not trying to get in your business but your waisting your time on wound ,He's been loser as long as I can remember ! His boy will end up on drugs or in prison and wound will die just as he has lived ,a lonely bitter little terd with no friends or family .Just ignore his idiocy like everyone else has and save yourself some time .Im sure he will have some childish comeback too this post but it really is all he has left in life .
Nothing other than the fact you are a coward. Who post childish lies!!
Wounded

AOL

#72 Aug 20, 2010
Gypsy wrote:
<quoted text>I don't recall seeing any post from you on Vivian topix until you found me on here! Being bitter will never get you any where, and that's exactley what you sound like.I treat people how they treat me and just go back and see how you started this whole ball rolling!! You have to have a heart in order to find peace and that's something you seem to need in your life.Now after all this back and forth I just feel sad for you, I hope you spend the last of your days loving the son you have left and not spend all your time and energy on things that take away from him.All my days are good so you try and have a good one.
"I don't recall seeing any post from you on Vivian topix until you found me on here!"
I can say the same about you and cAss county!
Good day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rodessa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason Bachman (Jan '12) Aug '17 blast from the past 2
Ronnie Murray (Apr '13) Aug '17 blast from the past 2
humm Apr '17 wondering 1
old skating rink (Dec '07) Apr '17 Roberta 4
Misty johnson (Apr '17) Apr '17 Old friend 1
Bill Bagwell knives. (Feb '17) Feb '17 treasuresinsteel 1
Bill Bagwell handmade knives (Feb '17) Feb '17 treasuresinsteel 1

Rodessa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance