Caddo, S'port agents make several drug arrests

Aug 27, 2009 Full story: KSLA-TV Shreveport 72

A pair of drug busts by Caddo and Shreveport authorities landed several people in jail.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Gypsy

Shreveport, LA

#1 Aug 27, 2009
Joey,Joey,Joey,back to your home a way from home!!
This is a repeat offender and I do stress repeat,how does this guy go in spend his little time and just get out to do the same thing over and over.And tell me how is it that the wife of a law officer can hang out with this guy and not get arrested? Is she now above the law for being married to a cop? Her history is lengthy and her present is questionable.Is this like the saying goes "it's not what you know but who you know"?
Vivian resident

United States

#2 Aug 27, 2009
Come up to Vivian. You will have no problem finding dealers to arrest. They do it right out in the open.
When is Vivian going to get cleaned up?
Gypsy

Shreveport, LA

#3 Sep 2, 2009
Vivian resident wrote:
Come up to Vivian. You will have no problem finding dealers to arrest. They do it right out in the open.
They should start at the hospital and check a couple of the employees!! Start in the parking lot around a little red truck!!
John

United States

#4 Sep 3, 2009
Vivian resident wrote:
It wont, that once nice little town has become a crap-hole. Years ago it made headlines on National Tv for the drugs. Nothing has changed but the faces of the dealers..... When we do pass through Vivian we do it quick!
Connie

Santa Barbara, CA

#5 Sep 7, 2009
Gypsy wrote:
<quoted text> They should start at the hospital and check a couple of the employees!! Start in the parking lot around a little red truck!!
gypsy gypsy gypsy u just dont no when to leave things along. i no who u r and where u live just remember this is a small place to live and u act like u no bitch u dont no be u r a joke.
Gypsy

United States

#6 Sep 8, 2009
Connie wrote:
<quoted text>
gypsy gypsy gypsy u just dont no when to leave things along. i no who u r and where u live just remember this is a small place to live and u act like u no bitch u dont no be u r a joke.
No should be know!!And I doubt your burnt out brain can figure out who I am since you haven't seen me in 10 years and I have moved at least 4 times.I do know those close to you and oh how they love to talk,but thats what people do when they are high,they cant seem to shut up.Saw your girlfriend went to jail again,meth lab wasnt it?If you can find me come get you some!!Are you going to shoot up my truck too? I thought you would be in enough trouble as it is to talk a bunch of smack!!Why is Caddo sitting down at the end of the road almost every night?Could it be its just a matter of time?Don't forget to smile pretty for the inquisitor pic.
Gypsy

United States

#7 Sep 8, 2009
I will give you a hint where you saw me last,the water.And you owe my cousin money.
Gypsy

United States

#8 Jan 12, 2010
Joey just can't get it right can he?
Arrested yet again!!
Once a junkie ALWAYS a junkie!!
Bennie

Whitney, TX

#9 Mar 13, 2010
Gypsy wrote:
I will give you a hint where you saw me last,the water.And you owe my cousin money.
Is your cousin a drug dealer as you?
Gypsy knows all drug users and dealers.
Bennie

Whitney, TX

#10 Mar 13, 2010
John wrote:
<quoted text>
It wont, that once nice little town has become a crap-hole. Years ago it made headlines on National Tv for the drugs. Nothing has changed but the faces of the dealers..... When we do pass through Vivian we do it quick!
It's all because of WH!
Gypsy

United States

#11 Mar 14, 2010
Bennie wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your cousin a drug dealer as you?
Gypsy knows all drug users and dealers.
As me? I have never been a doper but my cousin was,but he's been clean for about 7 years now.When you live in a small area it isn't rocket science to know who is into drugs.And since there is such things called television and newspapers well...pay attention and learn!!
Gypsy

United States

#12 Mar 14, 2010
Bennie wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all because of WH!
Now who knows what?
Bennie

Whitney, TX

#13 Mar 17, 2010
Gypsy wrote:
<quoted text>
Now who knows what?
So you've done him also?
Gypsy

United States

#14 Mar 17, 2010
Bennie wrote:
<quoted text>
So you've done him also?
I have no idea who WH is.
And what do you mean "done him"?
Don't go talking sh*t.
Gypsy

United States

#15 Mar 17, 2010
Bennie,
You sure sound like Wounded to me!! Only he could talk so foul,why don't you play games with those little boys you like to entertain!!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#16 Mar 17, 2010
he buy drugs in my store http://trustingtablets.com
ClayInTown

AOL

#17 Mar 19, 2010
If you are caught selling or using illegal drugs or abusing legal drugs the penalty should be execution!!!!!!!!! Oh and kneegers are stoopid!!!
Gypsy

United States

#18 Mar 19, 2010
Oh and Clay is STUPID, too!!!You sound like you are 12!
ClayInTown

AOL

#19 Mar 20, 2010
go bend a sheep over and satisfy it like your mama and daddy did to you!!!
awww

Kopperl, TX

#20 Mar 21, 2010
ClayInTown wrote:
go bend a sheep over and satisfy it like your mama and daddy did to you!!!
Wow just another prime example of the fine folks of Vivian...lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rodessa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hidden want to be Jan '15 one 1
Plain Dealing Schools SMH (May '11) Aug '14 Timothy Crouch 6
Molester sex offender in town (Jun '14) Jun '14 Mr Thompkins 1
women picricgn belly rugs (Jan '11) May '14 ben 7
looking for someone (Mar '14) Mar '14 elaine 1
looking for 3 bedroom home (Feb '14) Feb '14 Anonymous 1
phil robertson (Dec '13) Dec '13 guest2 1
Rodessa Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web