Allalla

Welch, WV

#1 Oct 15, 2010
Is she seeing Burb?
Know her

Welch, WV

#2 Oct 16, 2010
Leave that girl alone. She left her hubbie and we see her with a good looking well to do young man. If she is lucky she will find a good one and be happy. She made a big mistake with Burb he is not the kind of man someone like her could live with. He would bring her down to the bottom fast.
james

Bruno, WV

#3 Oct 16, 2010
why is this . i though burb was a good man. is he on drugs now
Sweetheart

Welch, WV

#4 Oct 16, 2010
Burb is a good man. People just won't leave him and Debbie alone because the past. Get over it. Let them get on with their life.
ily sls

Barboursville, WV

#5 Oct 16, 2010
i dont know why people want to run there mouths about things they really dont know about kepp it all inside if you dont know
1 post removed
truth

Rupert, WV

#7 Jan 16, 2011
Know her wrote:
Leave that girl alone. She left her hubbie and we see her with a good looking well to do young man. If she is lucky she will find a good one and be happy. She made a big mistake with Burb he is not the kind of man someone like her could live with. He would bring her down to the bottom fast.
go to the iaeger and bradshaw sites and see what kind of good girl she is.you might change yo stupid minds then,shes a shame and disgrace to the human race,what she did to the church,wasnt enough.
leaveee

Lerona, WV

#8 Feb 7, 2011
People I swear, can't yal leave her alone!!! Has she done anything to you?!?? GOSH!
sin is sin

Rupert, WV

#9 Mar 12, 2011
truth wrote:
<quoted text>go to the iaeger and bradshaw sites and see what kind of good girl she is.you might change yo stupid minds then,shes a shame and disgrace to the human race,what she did to the church,wasnt enough.
If a church is strong, she couldn't do anything to it. I'm not saying she didn't do something wrong, but she shouldn't have been able to do anything to the church. One sin is the same as the next in God's eyes, and all sins can be forgiven. Just remember: if you can't forgive others, God won't forgive you. Follow Jesus's example and only cast the first stone if you are sinless yourself. Of course you're not, so keep in mind on judgement day you'll be answering for your own sins. Don't let her mistake be a tarnish in your own crown.
shew

Bluefield, WV

#10 Mar 15, 2012
leaveee wrote:
People I swear, can't yal leave her alone!!! Has she done anything to you?!?? GOSH!
Misty is a ho who chases married men
redol cup

Bluefield, WV

#11 Mar 16, 2012
Whaet about jammer is he singles now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roderfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what is the respected waiting time to start dat... (Dec '07) 29 min UncleFunky 334
Wicca Is Witchcraft (Mar '11) 34 min Eternal truth 40,929
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 6 hr texas pete 39,864
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 22 hr Princess Hey 7,019
John Henry Hicks(1850-????) (Aug '13) 23 hr AmyHicksGray 6
Coolest Person In Davy (Nov '07) Wed Billy Foster 3
Skater kid? Wed Billy Foster 2

Roderfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Roderfield Mortgages