'We have no suspects at all' - Fatal Big Sandy blaze remains under investigation

Jul 31, 2011 Full story: Bluefield Daily Telegraph 60

Some cases go cold after time, but one McDowell County case that started out in a blaze that claimed three lives, went cold before the West Virginia State Police could catch a single lead into the case.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
LMAO

Newton, WV

#41 Aug 13, 2011
Mr_h wrote:
Hey LMAO.... Hate to ruin your laugh... But the one you reply to isn't me... So I'm LMAO at you...
You still Laughing About your gay azz getting kicked out of the Army? You sick gayboy.They wouldnt let you hang out in the Showers,While the real men showered.3 Days of a mans job,Got your queer axx run off.LOL
LMAO

Newton, WV

#42 Aug 13, 2011
Hobbie wanted to hang out in the shower room,But he wouldnt ever shower,Hee Stinks like shyt. But we all know how most queer boys are,they suck!

“HobertC The1Great AwesomeOne ”

Since: Apr 08

Welch WV

#43 Aug 13, 2011
Stupidity at it's best from LMAO aka Sad aka funny.....
I have try putting differences to the past but you try to attack me again and again.... I'm as honest as anyone can be... I tell the truth and if you don't like what I say... sorry about your Damn Luck...
1 post removed

Since: Aug 11

Bluefield, WV

#45 Aug 14, 2011
you must be a child,have you went school shopping yet?Cause you definetly can't spell and I don't know any Hobbie,and my dad recently passed away,I hope that info made you feel better!You can talk behind your I.D but if you would reveal yourself I'd say you'd have alot of enemies,I'm not your enemy and you can't bring my faith down either,I'm still going to pray for you.
Hobbies At It Again

Welch, WV

#46 Aug 14, 2011
shatterednbroken wrote:
you must be a child,have you went school shopping yet?Cause you definetly can't spell and I don't know any Hobbie,and my dad recently passed away,I hope that info made you feel better!You can talk behind your I.D but if you would reveal yourself I'd say you'd have alot of enemies,I'm not your enemy and you can't bring my faith down either,I'm still going to pray for you.
You upholding Hobbie,AKA ,Mr H.makes you a dumb azz just like him. Hes a queer boy,that hates women and loves doing dirty wirh men and boys.Hes threatened me with I dont want to fool with him,that hes more than I can handle,LMAO....Hes wrong, He loves men and men only
Ask and Ye Shall Recieve

Welch, WV

#47 Aug 14, 2011
shatterednbroken wrote:
you must be a child,have you went school shopping yet?Cause you definetly can't spell and I don't know any Hobbie,and my dad recently passed away,I hope that info made you feel better!You can talk behind your I.D but if you would reveal yourself I'd say you'd have alot of enemies,I'm not your enemy and you can't bring my faith down either,I'm still going to pray for you.
Since you have so much faith,Would you buy me some School Clothes? Show what a true christian you are.

“treat me nice”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#48 Aug 14, 2011
Hobbies At It Again wrote:
<quoted text>You upholding Hobbie,AKA ,Mr H.makes you a dumb azz just like him. Hes a queer boy,that hates women and loves doing dirty wirh men and boys.Hes threatened me with I dont want to fool with him,that hes more than I can handle,LMAO....Hes wrong, He loves men and men only
lol
BIG RED

Frazeysburg, OH

#49 Aug 14, 2011
shatterednbroken wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not judging you,but I do know who you are,Alot of ppl says their afraid that your going to end up over-dosing,please stop and think about your everlasting soul,before you make that fatal step,but I don't understand why you tell the cops about other people,when your doing the same thing???
Well, that goes to show what you know, mud pie face...lol
Concerned Parent

Marion, VA

#50 Aug 15, 2011
I agree with Hobert, stupid people need to stay off this topic and butt out of the conversation!

“HobertC The1Great AwesomeOne ”

Since: Apr 08

Welch WV

#51 Aug 15, 2011
Concerned Parent wrote:
I agree with Hobert, stupid people need to stay off this topic and butt out of the conversation!
Thank you Mrs...
but I doubt they know how to or even how to stay on the subject at hand of what the topic about..
Hmm

Bluefield, WV

#52 Aug 21, 2011
Its such a shame that outta all the 50 posts on this topic that none, and I mean NONE of you have give the police a single bit of information about WHO committed this horrible crime....no wonder McDowell County is in the shape its in...look at the things the citizens are posting! If you REALLY wanta help...call the State Police and help. Its YOUR community!
I DID

Huntington, WV

#53 Aug 22, 2011
I gave the McDowell County Sheriff Dept. a motive for this arson along with others but they never bothered to investigate because of who it was.If the State Police really wants to investigate start with the good ole boys (MCSD) and see if they will give you the info.Be like the rest of info they got on the other crimes he committed NOTHING !!!!
INTERESTING

Welch, WV

#54 Aug 22, 2011
I DID wrote:
I gave the McDowell County Sheriff Dept. a motive for this arson along with others but they never bothered to investigate because of who it was.If the State Police really wants to investigate start with the good ole boys (MCSD) and see if they will give you the info.Be like the rest of info they got on the other crimes he committed NOTHING !!!!
This is a start! Now someone needs to take it from here and make an arrest.This needs to be an open case and there was three lives taken.I hope someone investigates this and arrest the one or ones responsible.
it was them

Northfork, WV

#55 Aug 22, 2011
it closed because the cops are the ones who did it, that's why they aren't too worried about it getting solved much less getting caught themselves. At least that's the word on the streets
INTERESTING

Welch, WV

#56 Aug 22, 2011
it was them wrote:
it closed because the cops are the ones who did it, that's why they aren't too worried about it getting solved much less getting caught themselves. At least that's the word on the streets
How in the hell could a case like this be closed? No way possible. Who was suppose to have closed it? Im sure you are wrong on this one.If not,Please give a lil details.
hello

Princeton, WV

#57 Aug 22, 2011
Hmm wrote:
Its such a shame that outta all the 50 posts on this topic that none, and I mean NONE of you have give the police a single bit of information about WHO committed this horrible crime....no wonder McDowell County is in the shape its in...look at the things the citizens are posting! If you REALLY wanta help...call the State Police and help. Its YOUR community!
About 95% of these conments aren't from McDowell County,just people making their usual no respect conments about things they know nothing about.

“treat me nice”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#58 Aug 22, 2011
hello wrote:
<quoted text>
About 95% of these conments aren't from McDowell County,just people making their usual no respect conments about things they know nothing about.
common sense prevails..........I wake up and find a tree missing in my yard I'm calling keven shelton.........but its good to warn people I thank u.

“HobertC The1Great AwesomeOne ”

Since: Apr 08

Welch WV

#59 Aug 22, 2011
hello wrote:
<quoted text>
About 95% of these conments aren't from McDowell County,just people making their usual no respect conments about things they know nothing about.
Yeah, half was this clown making rude comments towards me... and not staying on the subject at hand if they want to talk about someone start another thread or look for one...

As I have said it was a sad case that 3 lives were lost.. As many said it was a coverup why it wasn't solved... I believe so too as well as it had to do with other problems such as recreational drug use...
Jessie

Bluefield, WV

#60 Aug 23, 2011
really wrote:
It is sad that three people lost thier lives. It is even sadder to think that law enforcement had an idea of who did this and nothing was done. If I understand all of it right there was some underlying political tones. So sad. regardless of who or what they were justice should be found for the families.
Her stepfather is supposed to be a big law enforcement officer. He has had many years in the business. Why hasn't he found out anything? Does he not have any investigative skills after all the time that he has spent in police work? If it were my kid and I had a background in that field, I would be on it every waking moment. Makes you wonder, doesn't it?
Agree

Huntington, WV

#61 Aug 23, 2011
Jessie wrote:
<quoted text>
Her stepfather is supposed to be a big law enforcement officer. He has had many years in the business. Why hasn't he found out anything? Does he not have any investigative skills after all the time that he has spent in police work? If it were my kid and I had a background in that field, I would be on it every waking moment. Makes you wonder, doesn't it?
Yes her stepfather has the knowledge of law eforcement and also he has knowledge of a fire fighter since he volunteered at Davy for years so he knows how to set fires without it looking like arson but McDowell finest always has turned their heads when it came to him.Also the Sheriff has used undercover people who bought off of him but nothing was ever done then either. So don't get your hopes up having them look into this unless they are willing to look into McDowell Co. Sheriff Dept.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roderfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 15 min Yes it is me 58,123
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 20 min Here-Kitty 3,673
Bad Checks 1 hr CHECK THIS OUT 14
pyscopaths 3 hr u know 5
who has lived in raysal the longest? (Nov '11) 4 hr mullinsjj 33
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 4 hr potgoblin 229
barb vanover [jackson] 4 hr MISSING YOU MY FR... 1
•••
•••
•••

Roderfield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Roderfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Roderfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Roderfield
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••