'We have no suspects at all' - Fatal ...

'We have no suspects at all' - Fatal Big Sandy blaze remains under investigation

There are 60 comments on the Bluefield Daily Telegraph story from Jul 31, 2011, titled 'We have no suspects at all' - Fatal Big Sandy blaze remains under investigation. In it, Bluefield Daily Telegraph reports that:

Some cases go cold after time, but one McDowell County case that started out in a blaze that claimed three lives, went cold before the West Virginia State Police could catch a single lead into the case.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bluefield Daily Telegraph.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
not a surprise

Bluefield, WV

#1 Jul 31, 2011
the police in this part of the state do not catch anybody especially for murder or something serious...it's like they are not smarter than the criminals who commit the crimes, I think I'm going to become a state trooper so I can change all of that, we need good cops to protect our families and treat the good hard working people right and not harass them, if there are any other men out there that have the courage to join me please do so, the people deserve justice and a feeling of security
BIG RED

Stow, OH

#2 Jul 31, 2011
not a surprise wrote:
the police in this part of the state do not catch anybody especially for murder or something serious...it's like they are not smarter than the criminals who commit the crimes, I think I'm going to become a state trooper so I can change all of that, we need good cops to protect our families and treat the good hard working people right and not harass them, if there are any other men out there that have the courage to join me please do so, the people deserve justice and a feeling of security
Well, go for it,big brain!!!lol
willow

United States

#3 Aug 1, 2011
not a surprise wrote:
I admire and respect you Sir, hope there are a few more out who join you. God bless you!!
big hoss

Charleston, WV

#4 Aug 1, 2011
that stupid bunch in welch we have for law enforcement are about as bright as a burned out light bulb...they will not investigate crime ...how many people has been murdered in McDowell county in the last 5 years has gotten solved..and what they do catch for some ODD REASON THE EVIDENCE GETS DESTROYED..hmmm...doesnt sound right now does it....who can you call to report all the DIRTY WORK IN WELCH THAT IS GOING ON....enough is enough...these murdered victims need justice and so does their family...
sharon k roberts

United States

#5 Aug 6, 2011
Hay dose anyone if the the ward guy that was killed in that fire was .james wards boy . That used to work at jimmy,s in roderfield. His mom work at the kwik ser. That used to live behind dickie jordon.

“treat me nice”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#6 Aug 7, 2011
not a surprise wrote:
count me in.........ill show compassion.....ill inforce laws....ill do security at the raiders game on the 25 and watch them beat welch ....
shatterednbroken

Princeton, WV

#7 Aug 10, 2011
sharon k roberts wrote:
Hay dose anyone if the the ward guy that was killed in that fire was .james wards boy . That used to work at jimmy,s in roderfield. His mom work at the kwik ser. That used to live behind dickie jordon.
Sad to say Sharon it was and I just love Ninette to death,it's been really hard on her and James,their good people.
ohuateone2

Marion, VA

#8 Aug 10, 2011
I hate this for all three families involved. The police have an idea of who did it, I just dont understand why nothing has been done regarding this matter. These families need justice served!

“HobertC The1Great AwesomeOne ”

Since: Apr 08

Welch WV

#9 Aug 11, 2011
It kinda sad no answers to the cause of this fire and the 3 lives tooken...
I have heard rumors and more about this and what happen... I'm not one to say I believe them, but that all one got right now to go on...
Hobbie Slapnuts with Tyro

Bluefield, WV

#10 Aug 11, 2011
Mr_h wrote:
It kinda sad no answers to the cause of this fire and the 3 lives tooken...
I have heard rumors and more about this and what happen... I'm not one to say I believe them, but that all one got right now to go on...
STFU Boy!
Sad Slapnuts with Tyro

Bluefield, WV

#11 Aug 11, 2011
STF me IM a boy
Hobbie Slapnuts with Tyro

Bluefield, WV

#12 Aug 11, 2011
Yeah Queer Hobbie is the paper carrier,that was thrown out of the Army,on his head. Oh,didnt it mess him up.. But hes got Tyrone Slapping his nuts aginst his chin, Hes as happy as if he had good sense,

Welch WV

#13 Aug 11, 2011
Quit spamming the topics you Slapass Slapnuts.... If you can't comment on the topic at hand stay off the Computer KID!!!!
Hobbies Tyrones Slapnut

Bluefield, WV

#14 Aug 11, 2011
Mr_h wrote:
Quit spamming the topics you Slapass Slapnuts.... If you can't comment on the topic at hand stay off the Computer KID!!!!
go play with yo mamma boy,
Sad Slapnuts with Tyro

Bluefield, WV

#15 Aug 11, 2011
I play with my mamma boy,

Welch WV

#16 Aug 11, 2011
So you do..... who cares.... Stay on topic... this is about 3 lives lost.... Not about your pathetic life T...
Sadfunny Tyrones Slapnut

Bluefield, WV

#17 Aug 11, 2011
I love them cause I talk about them. I don't even know what one is. But if they Tys IM love them,
shatterednbroken

Spanishburg, WV

#18 Aug 12, 2011
Sadfunny Tyrones Slapnut wrote:
I love them cause I talk about them. I don't even know what one is. But if they Tys IM love them,
I don't like talking about anyone but you are a very sad person to say this about 3 lost lives,but I will comment that you need to start your own thread,stay off this one please if all you want to do is insult,I will pray for you that nothing this bad happens to you or yours,because then you would know how it feels.

Welch WV

#19 Aug 12, 2011
shatterednbroken wrote:
<quoted text>I don't like talking about anyone but you are a very sad person to say this about 3 lost lives,but I will comment that you need to start your own thread,stay off this one please if all you want to do is insult,I will pray for you that nothing this bad happens to you or yours,because then you would know how it feels.
That what I said last night... The person is a very sad case of stupidity or something that I can't define???
really

Princeton, WV

#20 Aug 12, 2011
It is sad that three people lost thier lives. It is even sadder to think that law enforcement had an idea of who did this and nothing was done. If I understand all of it right there was some underlying political tones. So sad. regardless of who or what they were justice should be found for the families.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roderfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 23 min Princess Hey 5,196
Federal investigation unit set up to investigat... 1 hr COOTERDOG 169
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Dead Head 4,471
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 3 hr purplelady1040 44,042
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 9 hr Princess Hey 7,673
Word assocation (Sep '07) 9 hr SWAMP WITCH 18,298
Holiday Word Assocation (Nov '08) 9 hr SWAMP WITCH 1,744

Roderfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Roderfield Mortgages