would like to know

Madison, TN

#1 Oct 15, 2010
Is Burb E cheating on Debbie with Misty C. or did he at one time and if he did i would like some too.
LaLa

Welch, WV

#2 Oct 15, 2010
Which one ya want?
some

Madison, TN

#3 Oct 15, 2010
would like some of Burb
MEEEEE

Welch, WV

#4 Oct 15, 2010
You can have all you want. enuff for everyone .
wondering

Welch, WV

#5 Oct 15, 2010
Are you 1 of Misty ex?
some

Madison, TN

#6 Oct 15, 2010
no
Kapaza

Welch, WV

#7 Oct 16, 2010
You want Burb? Are you retarded? Scraping the bottom of the barrel!You must be a ugly piece of work inside and out. Shew NASTy.
Nunya

Rupert, WV

#8 Mar 28, 2011
Who cares
Back Off Now

Oakvale, WV

#9 Mar 30, 2011
Please drop these post about him.Hes a very good man,and works everyday.Hes not interested in another woman.Hes got to much for a woman,and the ones hes already gutted,they aint worth a damn,and they are just mad,because he made them where a horse cant doem any good.Its not his fault,you ask for it,you thought you could handle it,and found out to late.get sewed up,and leave him alone.Hes a good man!!Its your own fault!! Get you a few stitches,or a rebuild job,and get over it!
Sad But True

Athens, WV

#10 Apr 5, 2011
Back Off Now wrote:
Please drop these post about him.Hes a very good man,and works everyday.Hes not interested in another woman.Hes got to much for a woman,and the ones hes already gutted,they aint worth a damn,and they are just mad,because he made them where a horse cant doem any good.Its not his fault,you ask for it,you thought you could handle it,and found out to late.get sewed up,and leave him alone.Hes a good man!!Its your own fault!! Get you a few stitches,or a rebuild job,and get over it!
You know whhat youre talking about.Because one woman hes been acused of,I had her before he ever could have and it was very,very,very good...years later,after he had been there,I went back after a little of it,and I couldnt believe. DAMN!! Like going in a five gallon bucket.I couldnt believ that.How in the hell could someone get guted out like that? Looks is all,nothing else.used to have it all,shes still pretty,but thats all.This is very sad.wonder if she could get a rebuild job?
Big Ha Ha

United States

#11 Apr 18, 2011
He aint no stuff. And his ole lady is ugly no wonder he crazy. He bragging on his self. u all fools.
Winner

United States

#12 Apr 18, 2011
Nasy stuff put on this site.
tator hole joe

Gilbert, WV

#13 Jul 2, 2011
is burv and deb split up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roderfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stevens Correctional/ McDowell (Jun '17) 1 hr Know 37
BOLD and TRYING (Mar '11) 1 hr Sundog512 27,938
Word assocation (Sep '07) 4 hr -Papa-Smurf- 18,101
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 4 hr -Papa-Smurf- 7,421
male seeks other lonely males 9 hr MR Truth N Conque... 6
Help me remember a name! 12 hr WVgal04 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 15 hr Selfish fools 4,393

Roderfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance