Looking for an old Friend

Looking for an old Friend

Posted in the Roderfield Forum

Bruce Church

Hansford, WV

#1 Jun 5, 2011
Lately I've been wondering what ever happened to LENA HALL.I wouldn't know her married name if shes married.She was the sister of Virgil & Norman Hall.I haven't seen her in years and would love to hear from her.If anyone knows anything please post it here or on Iaeger Topix.I will sign my real name. Bruce Church
iknow

Beckley, WV

#2 Jun 5, 2011
Virgil Hall was my uncle he is now deceased ...i am not sure where Lena may be now...but i know her sisters lives in Indy,In, as far as Norman last i ever heard he lived in Princeton..try checking on "facebook"...i know most of the hall family is on there ...ok ...i will let someone know u looking for them ...
Jenny

Duncan, OK

#3 Jun 29, 2011
Hey Bruce, are you in Charleston or Oak Hill? I hope you remember me. I am Lena's oldest sister, Jenny. I posted to the May 27 thread in Roderfield. Lena is in Huntington, Virgil died in January 2006, Norman is in Arizona, Phyllis and I are here in Indianapolis. I let Lena know you are looking for her. If I can help you let me know. I am sure she would like to talk to you.
penny mcpeaks daughter

Bluefield, WV

#4 Sep 20, 2011
jenny i know virgil and his wife and kids..but my mom siad that her and elsie were good friend they growed up together and she would like to talk to her if u could get back with me i would apperciate it my mothers name was penny gilkerson....from havico.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roderfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Federal investigation unit set up to investigat... 40 min Reup 186
Last Post Wins (Dec '11) 1 hr Weepy 5,199
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 1 hr Weepy 44,173
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 3 hr Princess Hey 7,675
Holiday Word Assocation (Nov '08) 3 hr Princess Hey 1,747
Word assocation (Sep '07) 3 hr Princess Hey 18,301
need to spay stray cat, no $$ (Jun '07) Sun Donna Comet 33

Roderfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Roderfield Mortgages