Oakvale, WV

#1 Dec 25, 2008
do you know
mandi

Oceana, WV

#2 Jan 26, 2009
just heard wrote:
do you know
why r u so worried about who's cheating? I don't know where any of these places are at but i really dont think its anyones business
enough

Lerona, WV

#3 Jan 30, 2009
just heard wrote:
do you know
SW - old news - she even knows - once an officer, they think they God
Observer

Smoot, WV

#4 Feb 26, 2009
enough wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn,t there enough problems in this ole world you have children being kidnapped from their beds,you have mothers
murdering their children,you have kids committing murder on adults,you have families losing their
homes in these bad economic times ,you have drugs being sold and used on the streets.you have people
families who can,t mahe ends meet.Need I say more
then you expect folks to concern themselves with
cheaters DUH.GET A LIFE!!!
interesting

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#5 Apr 4, 2009
enough wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh who is SW seeing now??? lol
SAM I AM

Spring Gap, MD

#6 Jul 20, 2009
Several more...just look around...men are so unhappy anymore. Seems, women (wives) can't be pleased...and, I am talking about material things. Does it hurt to tell them (the men) you appreciate them, in all they do. And it seems to be mostly, the upstanding citizens in the area too.(and YES we do have them) Fireman--Police--Bankers--Lawy ers--Doctors--Coal Miners--etc. Sometimes it takes loosing him to see how important he was to you in the first place. It doesn't, per say, make (the man or the woman) involved, a bad person...
Just plain ole attraction..we are HUMAN.
isee

Oceana, WV

#7 Jul 22, 2009
I agree sam i am
svetlana

United States

#8 Oct 8, 2009
Especially these so-called christian pill-popping coal mining men and women as far as that is concerned. I think it and they are f***ing pathetic.......and there skank hoes are dogs!!!!!!!
private eye

Bluefield, WV

#9 Oct 11, 2009
whats your story Svetlana?
that girl

United States

#10 Oct 25, 2009
private eye wrote:
whats your story Svetlana?
I don't have to have a story to tell it like it is especially the guys that have destroyed their innocent wives life...
Making a point

Welch, WV

#11 Jan 16, 2010
svetlana wrote:
Especially these so-called christian pill-popping coal mining men and women as far as that is concerned. I think it and they are f***ing pathetic.......and there skank hoes are dogs!!!!!!!
I think that you should rephrase what you wrote or the way in which you wrote it! This way you are offending all Christians, and Coal miners. Might I remind you that a pill popping life style occurs in many households,backgrounds, they may be buddhist, Hindu's, Jewish, or whatever their religion may be. In essence, their occupations vary for there are many addicts in this world! Someday those words may come back to bite you! It could be someone you truly love, a close relative that ends up an addict, probably Christian, and they may even be a coal miner. I take this offensive because my father has been a miner nearly all his life, and he has never did drugs! I know plenty of other people who have worked underground and do understand that there are many who have drug issues, but does this make them all users? I am just sick of all them getting stereotyped due to what others do. Trying to make a point, take care.
moo moo

Clay, WV

#12 Feb 13, 2010
if there werent any hos there wouldnt be any ho hoppers
pisces

Princeton, WV

#13 Mar 30, 2010
women cheat just as much as men do
That is right

Princeton, WV

#14 Apr 2, 2010
Miss Ta-ho from Big Sandy will put it on you. Hot to trot Misty.
lester

Johnson City, TN

#15 Apr 19, 2010
Yeah and Mike is involved with this too.
by stander

Princeton, WV

#16 Aug 14, 2010
who cares
1 post removed
just wondering

Bluefield, WV

#18 Oct 25, 2010
svetlana wrote:
Do they call you Boo-Boo???
just wondering

Bluefield, WV

#19 Oct 25, 2010
Making a point wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that you should rephrase what you wrote or the way in which you wrote it! This way you are offending all Christians, and Coal miners. Might I remind you that a pill popping life style occurs in many households,backgrounds, they may be buddhist, Hindu's, Jewish, or whatever their religion may be. In essence, their occupations vary for there are many addicts in this world! Someday those words may come back to bite you! It could be someone you truly love, a close relative that ends up an addict, probably Christian, and they may even be a coal miner. I take this offensive because my father has been a miner nearly all his life, and he has never did drugs! I know plenty of other people who have worked underground and do understand that there are many who have drug issues, but does this make them all users? I am just sick of all them getting stereotyped due to what others do. Trying to make a point, take care.
Agree 100% my dad is retiring in a year and alot of ppl writing this crap about miners is probably young or just plain lazy guys thats jealous cause mining is good money and benefits,but if your on drugs it would be hard for those non-working pillheads cause their always dope-sick.Everyone chooses their own way of life and the way they want to live it.
Broken

Welch, WV

#20 Nov 1, 2010
just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Agree 100% my dad is retiring in a year and alot of ppl writing this crap about miners is probably young or just plain lazy guys thats jealous cause mining is good money and benefits,but if your on drugs it would be hard for those non-working pillheads cause their always dope-sick.Everyone chooses their own way of life and the way they want to live it.
Thanks very much, the things that people say often offend many, because they do not think before saying, writing, or typing it. The stereotyping that goe on or the biases toward certain people just ebcause one gets angry at "a coal miner", is unbelievable. I have heard this for so long and am very tired of it due to the fact that it does offend me and many others. I wish you and your dad well. You are absolutely correct about this generation being laxy or they just do not want to work, it seems that much more people this day in age are addicts. I hate it, but evil is taking over!
hell bells

Tarboro, NC

#21 Aug 27, 2011
well you should ask who is not cheating it would be a shorter list as far as i can remember everyone in roderfield cheats and if they say they dont then they bare liars

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roderfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BOLD and TRYING (Mar '11) 5 min paganbirdkeeper666 30,279
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Everydaylife 4,407
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 3 hr Sundog512 41,618
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 3 hr Prince 40,370
Voters 4 hr Pray to 14
Stevens Correctional/ McDowell (Jun '17) 4 hr Cop 48
4 Word Game (Sep '08) 5 hr SWAMP WITCH 3,029

Roderfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance