“Right To Die With Dignity ”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#4025 Jan 2, 2013
ShadowNinja wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi CD! I did have to clean a OS bug out of the puter. I got into a rift with a hacker on FB. The only thing the twit could do was invade my news feed. I locked him out of everything else. My wife and I had a great Christmas and a Happy New year. I hope you are also having a great time!
That is one reason I will not have a Facebook Account. There was this person in court because of their behavior. They had gotten into a Facebook Account and written deplorable things about a person causing this person to lose their job. Needless to say, they spent a year behind bars and are paying out 100,000 dollars in damages plus they were required to pay for lawyer's fees plus court costs.
A restraining order prohibiting this person to come 100 yards from this person including internet usage was awarded plus the person that did this horrible deed must inform their parole officer any type of computer wi-fi connection even usage at McDonalds. If they don't comply to these arrangements, then they can go back to jail for 3 to 5 years without parole. Also, the judge added 300 hours of community service at the parole officer's discretion. The money has to paid within a given time period or this person will be in violation of court order and be back in jail. Also, it was found this person had posted on Topix under various names when the judge ordered for a subpoenas for the alias names. It's time the courts step in with warrants and summons to make it impossible with restraints for cyber bully-stalking harassment for people such as us to have to deal with this trash when we are minding our own business. There comes a time for people not to sit back and allow a bully abuser as it happened to you that hacked into your private property that needs be held accountable for breaking the law. They are breaking the law.

Location hidden

#4026 Jan 2, 2013
Non Virgin Marry wrote:
<quoted text>
Bless you,little kitty. I shall pray for you.
Blessed Mother Mary,
I pray that you bless this kitty with a clean litter box,an abundant supply of catnip,sparkle balls,boxes and plenty of tuna throughout this year of our lord,2013.
Amen.
Better pray for a get out of jail free card found in a Monopoly Game.

“Blessed Mesenger of Our Lord”

Since: Jan 13

The Vatican

#4027 Jan 2, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>Better pray for a get out of jail free card found in a Monopoly Game.
Thank you for this advice. I will keep it in mind. Bless you,child.

Location hidden

#4028 Jan 2, 2013
Do adjacent rooms attached to a church sanctuary hold the same importance as the sanctuary of the church? In the scheme of things for insurance purposes it is considered to be part of the church. Are televised bra fittings for a Praise and Worship team in these adjacent rooms considered to be offensive to those that attend church and utilize their sanctuary to worship God? I was always taught to respect the church because it was all Holy Ground and should be reverenced and respected. This Praise and Worship Team could of used another venue to have a televised bra fitting instead of adjacent rooms in a church. Then this team returned back to the sanctuary and started singing and displaying their new fittings. Maybe the congregation will be elated because no tops will spiral open during this praise and worship service. Many choirs I know have choir robes and don't allow televised shows called Double Divas to come into a place of worship to have bra fittings. Got that off my chest.

Location hidden

#4029 Jan 2, 2013
Non Virgin Marry wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for this advice. I will keep it in mind. Bless you,child.
According to Alex, days like these calls for large glasses and a lot of alcohol. I just add more Cokes.:)

“T.H.I.N.K. Before you Speak”

Since: Sep 08

With My Wife and Family

#4030 Jan 2, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>According to Alex, days like these calls for large glasses and a lot of alcohol. I just add more Cokes.:)
Pardon me for the interruption and I know that what I am going to say is not in response to this post but rather a continuation of a conversation.

YOUR THE BEST COOTERDOG!! You show compassion, sincerity and bravery when it comes to making sure that equal means equal.

I really don't see me as putting my life out for display. I'm just out there as much as any straight women is who enjoys her family, her crafts, her friends, her community and her crafts. Even as a child, the one thing my mother never had to worry about was me telling a lie. I never saw the purpose in giving myself more stress. Of course, there have been times when I may have been better off not saying anything than telling the truth.

I really do have a very normal life. I stress over money and the kids, I don't think I find enough time for my wife or myself, I love getting together with friends, and some family. Like most, there are some in our family who do not get along as well as could be hoped for, and I cry at sad movies, sitcoms, and cartoons. Really pretty average.

Thank you for your kind words. They have renewed my spirit and faith in the fact that I am helping in some little way.

The Brightest Blessings,
Mrs Whitewater
5 posts removed

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#4036 Jan 2, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text> )
Hello CD. Hope all is well with you.

Location hidden

#4037 Jan 2, 2013
Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
<quoted text>
Pardon me for the interruption and I know that what I am going to say is not in response to this post but rather a continuation of a conversation.
YOUR THE BEST COOTERDOG!! You show compassion, sincerity and bravery when it comes to making sure that equal means equal.
I really don't see me as putting my life out for display. I'm just out there as much as any straight women is who enjoys her family, her crafts, her friends, her community and her crafts. Even as a child, the one thing my mother never had to worry about was me telling a lie. I never saw the purpose in giving myself more stress. Of course, there have been times when I may have been better off not saying anything than telling the truth.
I really do have a very normal life. I stress over money and the kids, I don't think I find enough time for my wife or myself, I love getting together with friends, and some family. Like most, there are some in our family who do not get along as well as could be hoped for, and I cry at sad movies, sitcoms, and cartoons. Really pretty average.
Thank you for your kind words. They have renewed my spirit and faith in the fact that I am helping in some little way.
The Brightest Blessings,
Mrs Whitewater
Your words say everything. My husband sings this song and plays the bass along in their bluegrass band. This is the band they copied it from: The Lonesome River Band
Title: Better Days To Come from the CD: Finding The Way.
http://youtu.be/QQIn7EL0cpk

Location hidden

#4038 Jan 2, 2013
Bass should be base...This was a funny typing mistake. :)

Location hidden

#4039 Jan 2, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello CD. Hope all is well with you.
There you are precious gal. I'm so glad to see. I hadn't noticed you posting and I really missed you!

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#4040 Jan 2, 2013
5 posts removed.

Geez, who got whacked?

Location hidden

#4041 Jan 2, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
5 posts removed.
Geez, who got whacked?
I was just commenting to you on TM21's Thread. Howdy, Sundog!

#4042 Jan 2, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
5 posts removed.
Geez, who got whacked?
I'd say it a poster creating numerous logins to instigate with.

#4043 Jan 2, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>There you are precious gal. I'm so glad to see. I hadn't noticed you posting and I really missed you!
I have been busy with several appointments.

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#4044 Jan 2, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>I was just commenting to you on TM21's Thread. Howdy, Sundog!
I saw that. Actually, Weepy should get credit too. I wish all problems on Topix were that easy to deal with.

“Of Course I Can”

Matamoros, Mexico

#4045 Jan 2, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say it a poster creating numerous logins to instigate with.
Yep, you are probably right. There seems to be an increase in that lately.

Since: Oct 09

Leiden, Netherlands

#4046 Jan 2, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
5 posts removed.
Geez, who got whacked?
Idk, but they must not realize that they've been banned.

Location hidden

#4047 Jan 2, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been busy with several appointments.
I hope you have gotten some wonderful news from your appointments.

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#4048 Jan 2, 2013
I will be using this account most of the time now. I am tired of people mistaking me for a pagan all of the time. There should be no doubt now.

Location hidden

#4049 Jan 2, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw that. Actually, Weepy should get credit too. I wish all problems on Topix were that easy to deal with.
Yes, I agree and I will give him a shout out when I see him posting. I only saw a comment or maybe two of his this morning when I was posting and I needed to close my shell. I made some deer jerky using the recipe ShadowNinja had given me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roderfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeremy Auville on Spike TV (Jan '11) 1 hr Eddie from Gastonia 126
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 1 hr Maverick 808 21,256
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 4 hr GANNY 2,926
A to Z of Television Shows (May '13) 5 hr Roxie Darling 814
3 word story (Jul '11) 5 hr Misty Fitch 1,519
country boy who are you (Nov '10) 6 hr thorpe girl 305
2 W.Va. coal operators sentenced in $10M cash s... 7 hr fancy 4
Roderfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web