cooterdog's hang out

“Right To Die With Dignity ”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#4029 Jan 2, 2013
Non Virgin Marry wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for this advice. I will keep it in mind. Bless you,child.
According to Alex, days like these calls for large glasses and a lot of alcohol. I just add more Cokes.:)

“Just Call It Marriage Now”

Since: Sep 08

All rights For All!

#4030 Jan 2, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>According to Alex, days like these calls for large glasses and a lot of alcohol. I just add more Cokes.:)
Pardon me for the interruption and I know that what I am going to say is not in response to this post but rather a continuation of a conversation.

YOUR THE BEST COOTERDOG!! You show compassion, sincerity and bravery when it comes to making sure that equal means equal.

I really don't see me as putting my life out for display. I'm just out there as much as any straight women is who enjoys her family, her crafts, her friends, her community and her crafts. Even as a child, the one thing my mother never had to worry about was me telling a lie. I never saw the purpose in giving myself more stress. Of course, there have been times when I may have been better off not saying anything than telling the truth.

I really do have a very normal life. I stress over money and the kids, I don't think I find enough time for my wife or myself, I love getting together with friends, and some family. Like most, there are some in our family who do not get along as well as could be hoped for, and I cry at sad movies, sitcoms, and cartoons. Really pretty average.

Thank you for your kind words. They have renewed my spirit and faith in the fact that I am helping in some little way.

The Brightest Blessings,
Mrs Whitewater
5 posts removed

“The Topix Legend of "GS8"!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Beach, FL

#4036 Jan 2, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text> )
Hello CD. Hope all is well with you.

Location hidden

#4037 Jan 2, 2013
Mrs-Whitewater wrote:
<quoted text>
Pardon me for the interruption and I know that what I am going to say is not in response to this post but rather a continuation of a conversation.
YOUR THE BEST COOTERDOG!! You show compassion, sincerity and bravery when it comes to making sure that equal means equal.
I really don't see me as putting my life out for display. I'm just out there as much as any straight women is who enjoys her family, her crafts, her friends, her community and her crafts. Even as a child, the one thing my mother never had to worry about was me telling a lie. I never saw the purpose in giving myself more stress. Of course, there have been times when I may have been better off not saying anything than telling the truth.
I really do have a very normal life. I stress over money and the kids, I don't think I find enough time for my wife or myself, I love getting together with friends, and some family. Like most, there are some in our family who do not get along as well as could be hoped for, and I cry at sad movies, sitcoms, and cartoons. Really pretty average.
Thank you for your kind words. They have renewed my spirit and faith in the fact that I am helping in some little way.
The Brightest Blessings,
Mrs Whitewater
Your words say everything. My husband sings this song and plays the bass along in their bluegrass band. This is the band they copied it from: The Lonesome River Band
Title: Better Days To Come from the CD: Finding The Way.
http://youtu.be/QQIn7EL0cpk

Location hidden

#4038 Jan 2, 2013
Bass should be base...This was a funny typing mistake. :)

Location hidden

#4039 Jan 2, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello CD. Hope all is well with you.
There you are precious gal. I'm so glad to see. I hadn't noticed you posting and I really missed you!

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#4040 Jan 2, 2013
5 posts removed.

Geez, who got whacked?

Location hidden

#4041 Jan 2, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
5 posts removed.
Geez, who got whacked?
I was just commenting to you on TM21's Thread. Howdy, Sundog!

Palm Beach, FL

#4042 Jan 2, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
5 posts removed.
Geez, who got whacked?
I'd say it a poster creating numerous logins to instigate with.

Palm Beach, FL

#4043 Jan 2, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>There you are precious gal. I'm so glad to see. I hadn't noticed you posting and I really missed you!
I have been busy with several appointments.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#4044 Jan 2, 2013
COOTERDOG wrote:
<quoted text>I was just commenting to you on TM21's Thread. Howdy, Sundog!
I saw that. Actually, Weepy should get credit too. I wish all problems on Topix were that easy to deal with.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#4045 Jan 2, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say it a poster creating numerous logins to instigate with.
Yep, you are probably right. There seems to be an increase in that lately.

“Troll Mod 666 GS”

Since: Oct 09

Leiden, Netherlands

#4046 Jan 2, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
5 posts removed.
Geez, who got whacked?
Idk, but they must not realize that they've been banned.

Location hidden

#4047 Jan 2, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been busy with several appointments.
I hope you have gotten some wonderful news from your appointments.

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#4048 Jan 2, 2013
I will be using this account most of the time now. I am tired of people mistaking me for a pagan all of the time. There should be no doubt now.

Location hidden

#4049 Jan 2, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw that. Actually, Weepy should get credit too. I wish all problems on Topix were that easy to deal with.
Yes, I agree and I will give him a shout out when I see him posting. I only saw a comment or maybe two of his this morning when I was posting and I needed to close my shell. I made some deer jerky using the recipe ShadowNinja had given me.

Palm Beach, FL

#4050 Jan 2, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
I will be using this account most of the time now. I am tired of people mistaking me for a pagan all of the time. There should be no doubt now.
What a lovely avatar.

“Of Course I Can”

Location hidden

#4051 Jan 2, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
Can we still call you Pagan?

satanic witch

“We R Watching U”

Since: Dec 11

Albany, NY

#4052 Jan 2, 2013
GodSmacked wrote:
<quoted text>
What a lovely avatar.
Thank you,GS.

Location hidden

#4053 Jan 2, 2013
satanic witch wrote:
Wow! Is that you in your avatar? Your pic is beautiful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roderfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word assocation (Sep '07) 1 hr Princess Hey 17,671
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 1 hr Princess Hey 6,047
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 2,404
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr mzrevenge 1,385
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 5 hr purplelady1040 36,367
Class of 1986 19 hr Robby 2
Poll Do you agree with the government decision to ba... (Aug '15) 22 hr Trump makes sense 19

Roderfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Roderfield Mortgages