MR K

Charleston, WV

#1 Nov 2, 2012
COULD SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME I HAD NOT BEEN TO RODERFIELD IN YRS WAS THERE THE OTHER DAY WENT TO SEE A CHILD HOOD FRIEND TOM SCOTT HIS HOUSE WAS EMPTY DID HE PASS OR DID HE MOVE, HE USE TO OWN THE CAR WASH AT THE INTERSECTION THANKS

Since: Mar 12

Welch, WV

#2 Nov 22, 2012
MR K wrote:
COULD SOME ONE PLEASE HELP ME I HAD NOT BEEN TO RODERFIELD IN YRS WAS THERE THE OTHER DAY WENT TO SEE A CHILD HOOD FRIEND TOM SCOTT HIS HOUSE WAS EMPTY DID HE PASS OR DID HE MOVE, HE USE TO OWN THE CAR WASH AT THE INTERSECTION THANKS
I am pretty sure he has passed...I am not sure when or how....
Sissy

Bluefield, WV

#3 Dec 19, 2012
MR K wrote:
Tom Scott got very ill and couldn't take care of himself anymore, so he moved into an apartment in GlenWood in Princeton. The last I heard he is doing fairly well now, and has a nurse coming in to help him.
ELLA ANDERSON

Covington, GA

#4 Feb 16, 2013
Tom Scott lives in Princeton. He is listed in the phone book as W.T. Scott. All friends calls will be greatly appreciated!!! Thank you!
Ella Anderson

Stafford, VA

#5 Jun 15, 2014
Tom Scott lives in Princeton. Listed as W.T. Scott. Looking for some female friends!!! ;)
pill for you

Northfork, WV

#6 Jun 29, 2014
Tell him to bring some of them pills he gets down here and he can got all of them pill hoe
ELLA ANDERSON

Columbia, SC

#7 Oct 25, 2014
pill for you wrote:
Tell him to bring some of them pills he gets down here and he can got all of them pill hoe
who="ella anderson"] I am not telling him any such thing. You are obviously what the county has turned into. A loser. Raw sewage. You are not worth the powder it would take to blow you away. Drop dead, okay?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roderfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is there really a gym on rt 52? 1 hr eva 4
Misty m 1 hr just me 2
Update 2 hr Paul-94 1
southside 2 hr Got by with murder 3
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 2 hr GANNY 19,638
Dr Tim york's baby 7 hr Friendly 1
what is the usefulness of topix (Apr '14) 9 hr -badboy- 13,544
Roderfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web