theives or any other unwanted tresspa...

theives or any other unwanted tresspassers

Posted in the Roderfield Forum

New point of view

United States

#1 Feb 20, 2008
I was talking to a lady at the sore today and she said she was putting up a NO TRESSPASSING sign around her home. She has alot of people stopping in her drive way to do their BUISNESS. She said an old man told her once to put a sign up saying...NO TRESSPASSING /PRIVATE PROPERTY !!! VIOLATERS WILL BE SHOT ..SURVIVIORS WILL BE SHOT AGAIN !! I thought it was funny...but may just work.
GET R DONE

United States

#2 Feb 22, 2008
New point of view wrote:
I was talking to a lady at the sore today and she said she was putting up a NO TRESSPASSING sign around her home. She has alot of people stopping in her drive way to do their BUISNESS. She said an old man told her once to put a sign up saying...NO TRESSPASSING /PRIVATE PROPERTY !!! VIOLATERS WILL BE SHOT ..SURVIVIORS WILL BE SHOT AGAIN !! I thought it was funny...but may just work.
I LIKE THAT I NEED ONE TOO
BFH

United States

#3 Feb 29, 2008
LOL...I liked that. NEED ALOT OF SIGNS LIKE THAT AROUND ! Does anyone know anything about the Baker man getting robbed,he lives around Jolo or near the mountain. I heard today that his home was broken into or robbed or something to that effect. I worry about my parents ,they live around there.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#4 Mar 4, 2008
I like that sign also, we need to make us a couple of those.
guesswhat

United States

#5 Mar 7, 2008
BFH wrote:
LOL...I liked that. NEED ALOT OF SIGNS LIKE THAT AROUND ! Does anyone know anything about the Baker man getting robbed,he lives around Jolo or near the mountain. I heard today that his home was broken into or robbed or something to that effect. I worry about my parents ,they live around there.
he probly rob by the skanks and hos he picks up dumb ass
Sad But True

Bridgeport, WV

#6 Mar 8, 2008
guesswhat wrote:
<quoted text>he probly rob by the skanks and hos he picks up dumb ass
DUH!!!!
BFH

Ithaca, NY

#7 Mar 8, 2008
LISTEN UP..."guesswhat"..I' M NOT A DUMBASS !! I DON'T KNOW THE MAN AND I WAS ONLY ASKING A QUESTION !!! AND IF YOU LAY WITH DOGS, YOU GET FLEAS !! IF HE PICKED THEM UP, THEN THATS HIS PROBLEM . MY CONCERN WAS MY PARENTS !!! IF THIS IS "YOU" FROM STRINGTOWN ,THEN YOU SHOULD KNOW CAUSE YOU'RE THE ONE JEALOUS OF THE SKANKS BECAUSE THE "OLD MEN " WONT PICK YOU UP !! TAKE A BATH AND DRINK MORE "DIET" SODA ,MAYBE THEY WILL PICK YOU UP !! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A PATHETIC TROUBLE MAKER !!
bfh 2

United States

#8 Mar 9, 2008
BFH wrote:
LISTEN UP..."guesswhat"..I' M NOT A DUMBASS !! I DON'T KNOW THE MAN AND I WAS ONLY ASKING A QUESTION !!! AND IF YOU LAY WITH DOGS, YOU GET FLEAS !! IF HE PICKED THEM UP, THEN THATS HIS PROBLEM . MY CONCERN WAS MY PARENTS !!! IF THIS IS "YOU" FROM STRINGTOWN ,THEN YOU SHOULD KNOW CAUSE YOU'RE THE ONE JEALOUS OF THE SKANKS BECAUSE THE "OLD MEN " WONT PICK YOU UP !! TAKE A BATH AND DRINK MORE "DIET" SODA ,MAYBE THEY WILL PICK YOU UP !! YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A PATHETIC TROUBLE MAKER !!
you are the one that's trying to start trouble but if u have beaf with the one from string town then take it up with them i see where u have 2 diff ip id so this is 2 diff bfh
just me

United States

#9 Mar 9, 2008
BFH wrote:
R U THE ONE LOOKING FOR BABY STUFF IF SO LET ME NO I HAVE A PLAY PIN AND A CAR SEAT
BFH

Ithaca, NY

#10 Mar 14, 2008
Yes, i have finally have gotten a high chair, car seat and small play pen. But keep me posted I know others who need stuff too. Lady at work gonna have her second child and her first is 15. So she is starting over with everything.
BFH

Ithaca, NY

#11 Mar 14, 2008
Let me know how much and I'll pass it along.
sharon

United States

#12 Mar 17, 2008
i have a playpin and a car seat if you know someone that want them i just need them out of my way they need clean they have been in my buliding for 2 years you can call 5866 if you no someone that needs them
Just Drema

United States

#13 Mar 20, 2008
I was looking for a large playpen. The baby I was keeping destroyed mine. He was a big baby. I'm not keeping any kids right now.BUT if I do I may give you a call,If you still have it.
sharon

United States

#14 Mar 21, 2008
BFH wrote:
Let me know how much and I'll pass it along.
free just need it out of my way i have to clean my building out one day next week i hate to put it in the trash if someone can use it but it has to go i am so pilled up out there u cant even turn around ha ha

Since: Jan 08

Bradshaw,Wv

#15 Mar 23, 2008
sharon wrote:
<quoted text>free just need it out of my way i have to clean my building out one day next week i hate to put it in the trash if someone can use it but it has to go i am so pilled up out there u cant even turn around ha ha
I am interested in them if you still have them.My grandbabies are here sometimes and I need them.
Crack Rabbit

Goldston, NC

#16 Mar 31, 2008
why dont you put up a sign that says " NOW HIREING" That should scare the piss out of em....
Mt Brook

AOL

#17 Dec 31, 2012
New point of View Wrote:
"I was talking to a lady at the sore today and she said she was putting up a NO TRESSPASSING sign around her home. She has alot of people stopping in her drive way to do their BUISNESS. She said an old man told her once to put a sign up saying...NO TRESSPASSING /PRIVATE PROPERTY !!! VIOLATERS WILL BE SHOT ..SURVIVIORS WILL BE SHOT AGAIN !! I thought it was funny...but may just work."
Crack Rabbit wrote:
why dont you put up a sign that says " NOW HIREING" That should scare the piss out of em....
At least that's imaginative -:).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roderfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 22 min Go Blue Forever 1,381
cooterdog's hang out (Aug '12) 1 hr COOTERDOG 33,625
**Add a word drop a word** (Oct '13) 7 hr luci 6,022
The Welch Hangout (Jan '13) 14 hr _Susan_ 36,358
Word assocation (Sep '07) 16 hr Princess Hey 17,659
The Alphabet Game (Dec '11) 19 hr Princess Hey 2,387
3 word story (Jul '11) Mon Princess Hey 2,002

Roderfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance