Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Canton

Canton, OH

#31761 Jul 21, 2014
Funny how whenever the Tea Baggers cry about name calling. it usually ends in them calling someone a putz or a commie. Typical conniving right wing tactics.
Pope Che Reagan Christ

Cleveland, OH

#31762 Jul 21, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you lose
When are you going to start shooting?
half breed

Van Wert, OH

#31763 Jul 21, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>When are you going to start shooting?
Right after he loads his imaginary race car onto his imaginary yacht for another weekend of imaginary marlin fishing in Best Buy's parking lot...
d pantz

Toledo, OH

#31764 Jul 21, 2014
Shooting what? Where? When? How? What kind if squirt gun does he have? Is it a typical squirt gun of the conservative or does that depend on some kind of personal family information that you need to inquire about?
d pantz

Toledo, OH

#31765 Jul 21, 2014
half breed wrote:
<quoted text>Right after he loads his imaginary race car onto his imaginary yacht for another weekend of imaginary marlin fishing in Best Buy's parking lot...
All the more reason for you to waste your "valuable" time thinking about it. I see that means a lot to you... have fun with that.
half breed

Van Wert, OH

#31766 Jul 21, 2014
I see "d bagz" really brought his A-game today.
Nothing brightens my day quite like a seeing a seething, "morally superior" conservatard whine about nothing...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#31767 Jul 21, 2014
half breed wrote:
<quoted text>Right after he loads his imaginary race car onto his imaginary yacht for another weekend of imaginary marlin fishing in Best Buy's parking lot...
you are green with envy, and I am smiling due to it.

You should take a spin on the new jet ski. It has 260 horsepower, and an absolute hoot to wave jump lake erie waves with. It is the dingy behind the boat on cruises. The jet ski on a trailer with cover and accessories was almost 20K. You can't afford to even look at it.

If you applied yourself you could buy toys.

But because you are a troll, I stole yours and am having fun spending it at the gas pump at the marina.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#31768 Jul 21, 2014
you lost without a shot fired.

look in the mirror
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31769 Jul 21, 2014
half breed wrote:
<quoted text>Haven't you figured it out yet? Whenever the conservatards feel threatened, they just claim to have the "moral high ground", then blame everything on "commie liberals".
Now try not to hurt the diabetic slumlord truckers wittle feewings. It's not his fault he never got an education, it's Obama's. Somehow...
Quiet Half-AHardon before I call HUD and ask them to remove section 8 from Van Fart. Then you'll have no place to live.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31770 Jul 21, 2014
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>I don't put my personal life history on here like you do because I worked skilled trades all my life. I don't remember life being a Utopia up until that evil man inherited one totally screwed up country and then gets blamed for any and everything under the sun. You also don't see me looking for a pity party on here, unlike yourself. "Put some gloves on", that's funny coming from a "Woe Is Me" delivery boy. Tell us how many different types of PPE you have had to wear while cruising around, drooling over Rush, in that hi-cube van that you still call a big-rig? Let alone you refer to it as a 'trade'. How many years were you in apprenticeship and how many OTJ hours did have to earn your "Tradesman" status.
Right, you are a retired "tradesman" that talks like a teenager or perhaps a spoiled kid in his early 20's.

Yeah, my job is so easy that it's the most thriving industry in all of America because they can't find enough competent people to do the job. Of course you're no help by voting the way you do and have a government that pays people to stay home just like yourself.
xxxrayted

Maple Heights, OH

#31771 Jul 21, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because were are smart and moved beyond that kind or fetch work.
Welfare is not a step up from work.
d pantz

Toledo, OH

#31772 Jul 21, 2014
half breed wrote:
I see "d bagz" really brought his A-game today.
Nothing brightens my day quite like a seeing a seething, "morally superior" conservatard whine about nothing...
Jesuz. You guys really need some fresh talking points. Everybody who disagrees with you is a conservative? Wow. Reminds me of the bushbots who called everybody who criticized Bush a liberal.
BTW I never claimed to be morally superior in my ideology, you have me mixed up with her holiness...
https://www.commondreams.org/view/2014/05/29-...
d pantz

Toledo, OH

#31773 Jul 21, 2014
Speaking of whining about nothing.......
d pantz

Toledo, OH

#31774 Jul 21, 2014
I heard some guy say to my cousin's neighbor that he heard that some people might be saying, that they think Obamacare killed someone who they might have known, once. If you really want to see a "kook" in action, skip the environmentalists with their crazy notions that we need air and water to survive, and check out Rush Limbaugh and Newt Gingrich agreeing with Sarah Palin that the Affordable Healthcare Act will bring on "Obamacare Death Panels". Those are her exact words and adults agreed with her. Prominent, Conservative adults I might add. Let's all say it together and try not to laugh at the inbred absurdity that is common place with the Tea Baggers. Now all together "Obamacare Death Panels. Obamacare Death Panels". Ahhh ha ha ha ha ha ha! You guys should be registered with the Feds as a cult. Anyone stupid enough to even imply "Obamacare Death Panels" are living in some delusional fantasy world and should be considered a threat to the human race.
d pantz

Toledo, OH

#31775 Jul 21, 2014
d pantz

Toledo, OH

#31776 Jul 21, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#31777 Jul 21, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you lost without a shot fired.
look in the mirror
What a boring civil war.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#31778 Jul 21, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, you are a retired "tradesman" that talks like a teenager or perhaps a spoiled kid in his early 20's.
Yeah, my job is so easy that it's the most thriving industry in all of America because they can't find enough competent people to do the job. Of course you're no help by voting the way you do and have a government that pays people to stay home just like yourself.
From your description of the low pay and lousy benefits, it sounds more like no one in their right mind would take the job. That's why they can't find people willing to do it.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#31779 Jul 21, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Welfare is not a step up from work.
No one said it was, TR.
Pops

Cincinnati, OH

#31780 Jul 21, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because were are smart and moved beyond that kind or fetch work.
Here you go again with the "fetch work" line which has absolutely no ground for inclusion. Now we need Canton with his baseless accusations of racism.
And I was right about Pelosi. Where do you think that I sourced my statement? I attached the link with her in front of microphone & camera. That was no SNL skit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rocky River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Attorney Stephen Wolf. Apr 22 Stephen Wolf Atto... 4
danger Apr 14 KDKGJ 1
Lily Eyring (Oct '13) Mar 30 Uncle Daryl 2
Toczek Mar 30 Uncle Daryl 1
News 10 Things to Know for Thursday Mar '16 USA today 1
News The Latest: Trump not attending March 21 debate... Mar '16 Responsibility 2
Review: Patient First - John Kavlich MD (May '09) Mar '16 Mfoster 62
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rocky River Mortgages