Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#27632 Apr 8, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> Yes it does mean something. It means that you are trying to obfuscate the issue. Just like most conversation losers that lack a real excuse or valid argument..
It's the way they're trained. Anytime you find yourself backed into a corner, just say Fox, Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity, Palin just to name a few.

See, when you say any of those names, they think it's a Get Out Of Jail free card. It's supposed to automatically make your information null and void.
Just sayin

Proctorville, OH

#27633 Apr 8, 2014
I hope someone gets elected that can do something about the drug dealers (don't forget the ones on Federal Ck.).
Old Guy

Mason, OH

#27634 Apr 8, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text> By the way, that page would not come up for me. But I trust your research & your word.
Does that make me naive? lol That joke is on me!
No, your trust is well placed! The problem is that Topix breaks that particular link:

http://www.fns.usda.gov/pd/18SNAPavg $PP.htm

See that space before the "$"? It was added by Topix. Get rid of that that space and the link will work just fine.
Old Guy

Mason, OH

#27635 Apr 8, 2014
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask Rep Moran why he says that $174K is too little for them to live on! Medical insurance, staff paid by tax dollars, nice pensions & more don't seem to count to him. I guess that he doesn't realize that he can retire, go on a talk circut & talk shows & still get his pension money while he sleeps.
Actually, Moran IS retiring, and that's why he is willing to talk about Congressional pay. I know $174K sounds like a lot, but it doesn't go very far in Washington, D.C., where the median home price is about $450K.

http://www.trulia.com/real_estate/Washington-...
Canton

Canton, OH

#27636 Apr 9, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you see, the difference is that Exxon and others provide us a valuable product that you and I use every single day whether you want to admit that or not. What has Al Gore provided us? Nothing.
Another difference is that the people at Exxon don't preach about how much less oil we should use while at the same time flying around the country and world in a private jet, driving around in SUV's, and living in a home so large that it consumes the same amount of energy as an average side-street of homes.
That's a nice little fantasy you paint there but it has nothing to do with the facts. What else have you been totally wrong about all along?

http://politix.topix.com/story/11371-youll-be...

You have a little crude oil there on the sides of your mouth.
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#27637 Apr 9, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the way they're trained. Anytime you find yourself backed into a corner, just say Fox, Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity, Palin just to name a few.
See, when you say any of those names, they think it's a Get Out Of Jail free card. It's supposed to automatically make your information null and void.
No wonder you're so dumb.
Fox: Just look at mediamatters.org They're a laughing staple of idiocy.

Beck, his days might be numbered:
www.courthousenews.com/2014/03/31/66595.htm

www.cbsnews.com/news/boston-marathon-victim-s...

Hannity:
crooksandliars.com/taxonomy/term/333

$arah baby:
politicalhumor.about.com/od/sarahpalin/a/pali...
Canton

Canton, OH

#27638 Apr 9, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
My goodness, you rant on, and on, and on. How does your husband put up with this BS?
Why don't you tell us how much money Cheney's daughter made off the war? Let's see those left-wing propaganda sites so we can shoot them down one at a time. Old man Bush lied once, and that's all it took, once. After that, Republicans helped vote him out of office. Nixon? Same thing. Republicans told him to start packing his bags.
The end of the world is not there for you..... yet. That's because unlike some of us, you didn't lose your healthcare insurance yet. But wait until next year when that employer mandate kicks in. Then we'll see if your "real" world ended as well.
Oooooh another doomsday prediction from a Tea Bagger. I would be scared if it wasn't for the fact that you guys have been wrong every single time you cry about something. But then, you're just a regular guy who loves crude oil and who cries every night about the nightmare world that Obama has inflicted on you...still the world keeps turning. All just Tea Bagger propaganda. Hey, I know. Let's talk about the silent "outrage" you guys no longer want to talk about over Obamacare. As far as all of the corrupt GOP presidents and their numerous lies you overlook daily, it was the American people who tossed their @sses to the curb. Not the GOP. How about GW Bush and his unpaid for war and his unpaid for medicare expansion. Did the GOP kick him to the curb? Oh no, that's right. You guys elected him twice. You claim to have lost your healthcare. What's a matter? Is your weak willed smoking addiction catching up to you? Didn't you get a raise from all that and then personally choose not to sign up for healthcare? Small price to pay for the 7 million people who now have health care, that didn't before.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27639 Apr 9, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
My goodness, you rant on, and on, and on. How does your husband put up with this BS?
Why don't you tell us how much money Cheney's daughter made off the war? Let's see those left-wing propaganda sites so we can shoot them down one at a time. Old man Bush lied once, and that's all it took, once. After that, Republicans helped vote him out of office. Nixon? Same thing. Republicans told him to start packing his bags.
The end of the world is not there for you..... yet. That's because unlike some of us, you didn't lose your healthcare insurance yet. But wait until next year when that employer mandate kicks in. Then we'll see if your "real" world ended as well.
Yes, blah blah blah corporate sponsored Tea Bagger propganda newsletter of the week. We've all heard it before. But answer the question. What did we accomplish in Iraq? Also, how many American soldiers died because Obama "lied". Now how about GW Bush? Spin, Ghostrider, spin!
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#27640 Apr 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, blah blah blah corporate sponsored Tea Bagger propganda newsletter of the week. We've all heard it before. But answer the question. What did we accomplish in Iraq? Also, how many American soldiers died because Obama "lied". Now how about GW Bush? Spin, Ghostrider, spin!
Is that the new way that liberals determine lies, whether it was related to the military or not?

See, in the old days, a lie was a lie no matter what it was about.

Also, in order to prove a person lied, you first had to prove that the person knew the truth in the first place and stated otherwise. "I promise if you like your healthcare coverage, you will keep your healthcare coverage."

Now see, that was a lie. How do we know? Because we proved it was a lie by showing the National Registry where DumBama's very own administration said they knew most people would lose their healthcare plan. Want to try another one?

"I did not have sex...... with that woman....... Ms Lewinski." That too was a lie. How do we know? We have DNA evidence to prove he had sex with Mz Lewinski.

Now that we know what a lie is and what is needed to call one a liar, I have to ask, what did GW lie about?
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#27641 Apr 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooooh another doomsday prediction from a Tea Bagger. I would be scared if it wasn't for the fact that you guys have been wrong every single time you cry about something. But then, you're just a regular guy who loves crude oil and who cries every night about the nightmare world that Obama has inflicted on you...still the world keeps turning. All just Tea Bagger propaganda. Hey, I know. Let's talk about the silent "outrage" you guys no longer want to talk about over Obamacare. As far as all of the corrupt GOP presidents and their numerous lies you overlook daily, it was the American people who tossed their @sses to the curb. Not the GOP. How about GW Bush and his unpaid for war and his unpaid for medicare expansion. Did the GOP kick him to the curb? Oh no, that's right. You guys elected him twice. You claim to have lost your healthcare. What's a matter? Is your weak willed smoking addiction catching up to you? Didn't you get a raise from all that and then personally choose not to sign up for healthcare? Small price to pay for the 7 million people who now have health care, that didn't before.
The raise was not even enough to buy the cheapest plan on Commie Care. That raise had to be taxed which left very little to spend on an actual policy. There are not 7 million people that have healthcare that didn't have it before. Just another liberal lie to further BS the sheep that have been playing all along. But even if it were true, what about the other 6 million of us that lost our healthcare insurance? Oh, that's right, I forgot, we never count DumBama's failures, only his accomplishments. In liberal land, we people don't count.

Obviously our Tea Bag doomsday propaganda must have worked----on DumBama. That's right, he changed Commie Care nearly 50 times without going through Congress. Why do you suppose he did that to the most perfect healthcare plan in the history of our country?

At least the oil companies are honest with us.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#27642 Apr 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a nice little fantasy you paint there but it has nothing to do with the facts. What else have you been totally wrong about all along?
http://politix.topix.com/story/11371-youll-be...
You have a little crude oil there on the sides of your mouth.
WTF is this link all about? What does it have to do with oil or anything else I was talking about?
woo-boy

Van Wert, OH

#27643 Apr 9, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The raise was not even enough to buy the cheapest plan on Commie Care. That raise had to be taxed which left very little to spend on an actual policy. There are not 7 million people that have healthcare that didn't have it before. Just another liberal lie to further BS the sheep that have been playing all along. But even if it were true, what about the other 6 million of us that lost our healthcare insurance? Oh, that's right, I forgot, we never count DumBama's failures, only his accomplishments. In liberal land, we people don't count.
Obviously our Tea Bag doomsday propaganda must have worked----on DumBama. That's right, he changed Commie Care nearly 50 times without going through Congress. Why do you suppose he did that to the most perfect healthcare plan in the history of our country?
Waaahhh.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27644 Apr 9, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the new way that liberals determine lies, whether it was related to the military or not?
See, in the old days, a lie was a lie no matter what it was about.
Also, in order to prove a person lied, you first had to prove that the person knew the truth in the first place and stated otherwise. "I promise if you like your healthcare coverage, you will keep your healthcare coverage."
Now see, that was a lie. How do we know? Because we proved it was a lie by showing the National Registry where DumBama's very own administration said they knew most people would lose their healthcare plan. Want to try another one?
"I did not have sex...... with that woman....... Ms Lewinski." That too was a lie. How do we know? We have DNA evidence to prove he had sex with Mz Lewinski.
Now that we know what a lie is and what is needed to call one a liar, I have to ask, what did GW lie about?
All those American soldiers that needlessly died because Clinton boinked some fat girl. Or am I thinking of someone else's lie? You know. The one you didn't make a peep about before you suddenly and recently became so alarmed that politicians lie. You remember, I am sure. Lied to Congress. Lied to the American people. Made Halliburton tons of money. Pissed on our Constitution while you sat as quiet as a little church mouse. Not ringing a bell? Perhaps that explains why you make such terrible political and life choices. You have a bad memory.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27645 Apr 9, 2014
That was funny XXX. For a second there I thought you had actually asked me what GW lied about. Excuse me while I join anyone over the age of 30 in the entire country in laughing at the irony of that ridiculous question.

You Tea Baggers are so out of touch and in so much denial that it's nothing short of scary.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27646 Apr 9, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF is this link all about? What does it have to do with oil or anything else I was talking about?
The link is about Walmart and it shows how your previous statements on the matter were so completely wrong that it makes you seem slightly retarded. Wonder what else you have been completely wrong about all along? Not that you would ever admit it or actually learn from your past mistakes. Keep on Big Daddy Koch Trucking!
Canton

Canton, OH

#27647 Apr 9, 2014
"At least the oil companies are honest with us." XXXrayted

The hits just keep on coming. Man, you need to get into comedy. No wonder you guys seem like a bunch of corporate fetch boys. You are. Now tell us again how smoking is safe. Derp-a-derp derp derp.
Canton

Canton, OH

#27648 Apr 9, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No health insurance? Better put out that smokie before you come crying to us responsible Americans.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#27649 Apr 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
"At least the oil companies are honest with us." XXXrayted
The hits just keep on coming. Man, you need to get into comedy. No wonder you guys seem like a bunch of corporate fetch boys. You are. Now tell us again how smoking is safe. Derp-a-derp derp derp.
Oil companies are honest---especially compared to your dictator.

Oil companies make no bones about why they are in business--to make money. They don't hide their profits and even let the public get in on the action if they desire. This way everybody can make money if they want to just like the oil companies. We all need oil, most of us don't need DumBama.

Any other questions????
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#27650 Apr 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
The link is about Walmart and it shows how your previous statements on the matter were so completely wrong that it makes you seem slightly retarded. Wonder what else you have been completely wrong about all along? Not that you would ever admit it or actually learn from your past mistakes. Keep on Big Daddy Koch Trucking!
Public school graduate I see. Let's try this again, what does WalMart have to do with what I was talking about? I was talking about Exxon and Al Gore. How did WalMart sneak into that subject line?
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#27651 Apr 9, 2014
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
No health insurance? Better put out that smokie before you come crying to us responsible Americans.
The same responsible Americans that voted this Nazi into office and is now responsible for millions of us losing our healthcare insurance through no fault of our own????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rocky River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NEORSD Storm Water Fee Mon GRS 1
alisa hogan jackson Jun 21 jamie 1
Water Heater Jun 11 daveweger 1
waterheater Jun 10 daveweger 1
Attorney Stephen Wolf. Apr '16 Stephen Wolf Atto... 4
danger Apr '16 KDKGJ 1
Lily Eyring (Oct '13) Mar '16 Uncle Daryl 2

Rocky River Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance