xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22698 Dec 7, 2013
Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody's forcing anything here.
If you don't paying taxes and following laws, quit yer job, quit yer b!tchin, and LEAVE the country. lol
See, you still have lots of freedom, you're just too lazy to exercise it anymore.
You whiny control freak corporate cheerleaders really are a sad, washed up, completely irrelevant bunch...
ROFLMAO
You support a politician that is supported by the US Communist party that also wants to control everybody's healthcare, and call me a control freak??? Apparently the mirrors in your home must be broken.
Pops

Newport, KY

#22699 Dec 7, 2013
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, how could you guys so easily skip over something as serious as how you portrayed Benghazi for something so trivial as the health care reform act Mitt Romney implemented in his state? It's almost as if...
I got the rest of this post I'm not sure of your point on this part. would you elaborate? thanx
Pops

Newport, KY

#22700 Dec 7, 2013
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if you want to use that "logic", every inmate housed in prison right now is a "job creator" also. They make sure everyone working in the corrections facility has a job. An arsonist is a "job creator" also, as are drug dealers and drive by shooters.
Interesting point & not a bad one.Difference is that criminals 1st TOOK something of GOOD VALUE from society B4 going to prison. Especially since the payrolls created by the imprisoned are sourced by taxes. So it isn't their 'positive' efforts but 'negative actions' that finance those paychecks. Sort of an Apple/Pineapple comparison.
Pops

Newport, KY

#22701 Dec 7, 2013
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
So all of those other "scandals" leading up to now, that were PROVEN to be lies and propaganda was all just misplaced rage and what you really meant to be so angry over is people losing health care coverage...right? Sure it is.
I remember that you were asked B4 to list what scandals were proven to be lies. I don't remember an answer. Did you have one?
Old Guy

Cincinnati, OH

#22702 Dec 7, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Was I wrong?
Yep. When you said "No Republican ever sponsored a bill anything like it", that was dead wrong. And I pointed out the very bill that the majority of Republicans supported, back in the day. Even now, you dismiss it as some kind of insincere reaction, but again, that's just your opinion. I think the Republicans were sincerely for the individual mandate (before they were against it.)
Daytonian

Sunbury, OH

#22703 Dec 7, 2013
Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody's forcing anything here.
If you don't paying taxes and following laws, quit yer job, quit yer b!tchin, and LEAVE the country. lol
See, you still have lots of freedom, you're just too lazy to exercise it anymore.
You whiny control freak corporate cheerleaders really are a sad, washed up, completely irrelevant bunch...
ROFLMAO
Sounds like a plan but I would be curious to know what country one would move to to avoid those things.
Republican 101

Van Wert, OH

#22704 Dec 7, 2013
Daytonian wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a plan but I would be curious to know what country one would move to to avoid those things.
I hear Costa Rica's nice this time of year... See ya there, pal!
ROFLMAO
Daytonian

Sunbury, OH

#22705 Dec 7, 2013
Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>I hear Costa Rica's nice this time of year... See ya there, pal!

ROFLMAO
That was funny!!!!!! Back at cha' with the ROFLMAO
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22706 Dec 8, 2013
Old Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. When you said "No Republican ever sponsored a bill anything like it", that was dead wrong. And I pointed out the very bill that the majority of Republicans supported, back in the day. Even now, you dismiss it as some kind of insincere reaction, but again, that's just your opinion. I think the Republicans were sincerely for the individual mandate (before they were against it.)
Yes, and I said I was somewhat wrong because you were correct, somebody did sponsor a bill. But if you were honest with yourself, you know that no Republican would have addressed the issue if not for HillaryCare.

Much like DumBama in his first years as President, Bush too had an all Republican crew to work with. No proposals to do anything with healthcare. It wasn't an issue then and it wasn't an issue when DumBama took over because those without healthcare insurance were a small percentage of our population.

Your President decided that the way to solve this problem of 15% of our population being uninsured is to ruin it for the other 85%. It's clear that this has nothing to do with everybody being insured and everything to do with making more people dependent on government. DumBama and the lying Democrats knew that millions would lose their healthcare plan back in 2010. In spite of those lies, he still has a good percentage of people that support him. His disapproval rating should be in the 80% bracket.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#22707 Dec 8, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and I said I was somewhat wrong because you were correct, somebody did sponsor a bill. But if you were honest with yourself, you know that no Republican would have addressed the issue if not for HillaryCare.
Much like DumBama in his first years as President, Bush too had an all Republican crew to work with. No proposals to do anything with healthcare. It wasn't an issue then and it wasn't an issue when DumBama took over because those without healthcare insurance were a small percentage of our population.
Your President decided that the way to solve this problem of 15% of our population being uninsured is to ruin it for the other 85%. It's clear that this has nothing to do with everybody being insured and everything to do with making more people dependent on government. DumBama and the lying Democrats knew that millions would lose their healthcare plan back in 2010. In spite of those lies, he still has a good percentage of people that support him. His disapproval rating should be in the 80% bracket.
As pointed out to you're small bigoted, hateful brain their were 721 amendments filed from the GOTP, 161 are in the bill. As for your crying about the canceled policies, it's also been shown that most of those policies had less value than a roll of toilet paper causing people having to file bankruptcy because they thought they were covered. The facts are out there, they just don't come from the idiot pundits that you worship. Stupid is as stupid does.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22708 Dec 8, 2013
Republican 101 wrote:
<quoted text>I hear Costa Rica's nice this time of year... See ya there, pal!
ROFLMAO
Costa Rica is nice this time of year, and the fishing is best in the world.

My time in January will be in majority spent in Costa Rica. Fishing, vacationing, and seeking property as future investment or to build on.

Costa Rica has the Gulf of Mexico to the East, and Pacific to the West, with jungle in-between.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#22709 Dec 8, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>As pointed out to you're small bigoted, hateful brain their were 721 amendments filed from the GOTP, 161 are in the bill. As for your crying about the canceled policies, it's also been shown that most of those policies had less value than a roll of toilet paper causing people having to file bankruptcy because they thought they were covered. The facts are out there, they just don't come from the idiot pundits that you worship. Stupid is as stupid does.
and medicaid sign ups are 10 times the paying customer sign ups on Obamacare.

Crazy thinking is 10% of the population is going to actually be paying the bill for this.

They will just move away.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22710 Dec 8, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>As pointed out to you're small bigoted, hateful brain their were 721 amendments filed from the GOTP, 161 are in the bill. As for your crying about the canceled policies, it's also been shown that most of those policies had less value than a roll of toilet paper causing people having to file bankruptcy because they thought they were covered. The facts are out there, they just don't come from the idiot pundits that you worship. Stupid is as stupid does.
Oh I would love to see this reliable source that you're getting your information from.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22711 Dec 8, 2013
Pops wrote:
<quoted text>I remember that you were asked B4 to list what scandals were proven to be lies. I don't remember an answer. Did you have one?
He doesn't have his own answers, only the answers he's been told. Where do those answers come from? Places like this:

http://nation.foxnews.com/2013/12/06/obama-th...
Canton

Canton, OH

#22712 Dec 8, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgot to address this: "We lost way more freedoms under Bush's Patriot act that the UCA." Hmm, let's examine that:
Did the Patriot Act cause businesses and hiring to stagnate?
Did the Patriot Act cause millions to lose something they had and were happy with?
Did the Patriot Act affect you in some direct way? How about any of your family, friends, neighbors?
Was I affected by the Patriot Act the way I might be with the Unaffordable Care Act?
We lost our freedom of health care providers, doctors, possibly health facilities. What did we lose with the Patriot Act?
Did GW ever threaten you or your employer with a fine if you didn't participate in the Patriot Act?
Was the Patriot Act ever responsible for the reduction of income because employers had to move full-time workers to part-time?
Did the Patriot Act ever cause a couple to contemplate marriage because it was financially better to stay single?
Did the Patriot Act ever stop a business from expanding their staff to over 50 people?
It seems to me that the only thing the Patriot Act effected was your imagination and nothing more. Wish that were true of Commie Care.
Oh, I thought we were talking about a loss of freedoms. You are talking about what ifs and propaganda. Strange, just seen the latest job numbers. They disagree with what the Heritage Foundation told you to believe. Maybe the next desperate thing you cling to in "outrage" will stick. Was the government allowed to go against the Constitution and kick in your door without a warrant before the Patriot Act you guys gleefully waved your flags to? Just because you are ignorant, doesn't make you right.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#22713 Dec 8, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't have his own answers, only the answers he's been told. Where do those answers come from? Places like this:
http://nation.foxnews.com/2013/12/06/obama-th...
I rest my case. The only fair and balanced news station that sued the puppets from Sesame Street for copyright infringement. You adult diaper and dunce cap wearers are shooting up my stock sky high.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22714 Dec 8, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>I rest my case. The only fair and balanced news station that sued the puppets from Sesame Street for copyright infringement. You adult diaper and dunce cap wearers are shooting up my stock sky high.
One, you have no stock. Two, stocks are shooting up because of all the fake money your leader is dumping into the market right now. It's a bubble similar to the housing bubble and likely with similar effects after the burst. In case you wish to look it up, it's called "quantitive easing."
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22715 Dec 8, 2013
Canton wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I thought we were talking about a loss of freedoms. You are talking about what ifs and propaganda. Strange, just seen the latest job numbers. They disagree with what the Heritage Foundation told you to believe. Maybe the next desperate thing you cling to in "outrage" will stick. Was the government allowed to go against the Constitution and kick in your door without a warrant before the Patriot Act you guys gleefully waved your flags to? Just because you are ignorant, doesn't make you right.
No, I'm right. Ignorance is believing that some red blooded American doing nothing got his door kicked down and hauled off to jail. Since the beginning of the Patriot Act, I'm unaware of such a story.

Next is the fact that when your buddies had all the power in the country to end both wars and rescind the Patriot Act, they did nothing.

You lost no freedoms under the Patriot Act, neither did I and neither did anybody you know. Commie Care will eventually affect everybody in the country--mostly in a negative way.

And yes, I seen the job numbers. They would be very impressive if not that 41% of those jobs were government jobs and not private market jobs.
woo-boy

Waverly, OH

#22716 Dec 8, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
One, you have no stock. Two, stocks are shooting up because of all the fake money your leader is dumping into the market right now. It's a bubble similar to the housing bubble and likely with similar effects after the burst. In case you wish to look it up, it's called "quantitive easing."
Duh, caused by the shipwrecked economy that idiots like you cheer to keep it that way because your puny egos got stepped on. Vanguard says different about the stock thingy.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22717 Dec 8, 2013
woo-boy wrote:
<quoted text>Duh, caused by the shipwrecked economy that idiots like you cheer to keep it that way because your puny egos got stepped on. Vanguard says different about the stock thingy.
Did Vanguard deny the hundreds of billions of dollars the US government is pumping into the market?

I'm anxious to see what Vanguard has to say when the flow of money stops and the market comes crashing down. i bet you OBummer supporters will try to blame Bush or something. It wouldn't surprise me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rocky River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parma massage parlor owner accused of sexually ... Nov 21 Her Mom 1
Trick or treating Nov '14 Jessica 1
republicans take the senate and america gets be... Oct '14 tommorrow 1
Pandrangi Tower will open soon at Southwest Gen... Oct '14 Ivieivy 1
Mystic Creek Apartments, good or bad? (May '08) Oct '14 Moving out ASAP 14
Man charged in Cleveland rape is now suspect in... Sep '14 Serve Justice 1
Voices From The Dark Descend on Lakewood to Des... Sep '14 Culture Auditor 1
Rocky River Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rocky River People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rocky River News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rocky River

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:03 pm PST

ESPN 1:03PM
Browns' Mingo fined $16,537 for hit on Dalton
NFL 1:47 PM
'Sound FX' spies Manziel's meeting with Marvin Lewis
NFL 9:01 AM
Browns place safety Tashaun Gipson on injured reserve
ESPN 9:39 AM
Setback-free Newton to start against Browns
NBC Sports10:00 AM
Browns put Tashaun Gipson on IR