Parents grapple with teen daughter's heroin death

Full story: Newsday

Michelle Nardone embraced her work as a slaughterhouse victim at a Halloween haunted house in Wading River, where every fall her bloodcurdling scream echoed through the dark fantasy.
Comments
241 - 244 of 244 Comments Last updated Jun 1, 2011
First Prev
of 13
Next Last
tom capodanno

Remsenburg, NY

#277 May 31, 2009
Darwin wrote:
Anyone who uses heroin in 2008 irregardless of age gets what they deserve. It is not as if this is a new drug of choice and that there's lack of information about it's dangers. Stop beating a dead horse (pun intended) because there will always be the weak who are compelled to alter their minds inorder to get through the day as opposed to accepting their reality and getting on with their life.
hopefully you don't have to bury your child someday
an old friend

Queensbury, NY

#278 May 30, 2011
obviously everyone knows drugs are a bad thing to get hooked to... do u all really feel the need to pick every piece of this story apart when not even knowing her or her family or friends? YES her parents should have put a stop to things when she was in middle school...maybe them moving to RP was a way of trying to do so. its very sad but there is NO ONE to blame for any of this except misha...her parents,teachers,friends,etc did not put the needle in her arm tht night...she did. she made a bad decision and there is no going back. so to put all the blame on her parents is not right. learn to read the whole story b4 u put u judge on someone u know nothing about!
it is sad that at any time her family and friends can look this up and read as u animals pick her apart piece by piece... MIND UR OWN BUSINESS! and get a new hobby, pointing out someones flaws and mistakes THAT U PROBABLY DONT EVEN KNOW is not a good one.
to mishas family, i went to school with her in RP, if i had known what was going on i would have said something. i am greatly sorry for ur loss. i hope u and ur family are well and making the best of life one day at a time. Your in my thoughts and prayers.

“Life's A Beach”

Since: Jun 07

Pompano Beach

#279 May 31, 2011
an old friend wrote:
obviously everyone knows drugs are a bad thing to get hooked to... do u all really feel the need to pick every piece of this story apart when not even knowing her or her family or friends? YES her parents should have put a stop to things when she was in middle school...maybe them moving to RP was a way of trying to do so. its very sad but there is NO ONE to blame for any of this except misha...her parents,teachers,friends,etc did not put the needle in her arm tht night...she did. she made a bad decision and there is no going back. so to put all the blame on her parents is not right. learn to read the whole story b4 u put u judge on someone u know nothing about!
it is sad that at any time her family and friends can look this up and read as u animals pick her apart piece by piece... MIND UR OWN BUSINESS! and get a new hobby, pointing out someones flaws and mistakes THAT U PROBABLY DONT EVEN KNOW is not a good one.
to mishas family, i went to school with her in RP, if i had known what was going on i would have said something. i am greatly sorry for ur loss. i hope u and ur family are well and making the best of life one day at a time. Your in my thoughts and prayers.
While I have condolences to the family for their loss, the story was carried in the local newspapers along with a comment board making it open to anyones messages about the story. If you don't like them, don't read them.
Haha losers

Dallas, TX

#280 Jun 1, 2011
Threatening to sue people over an internet posting lol fu@king libtards.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rocky Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) 14 min Badtothebone 118
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 12 hr jon 6,409
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Aug 29 Lol 16,780
Public School 74 (Feb '14) Aug 28 Jayar 2
Slime Bags (May '12) Aug 27 Busted 9
Ground Spraying for West Nile in Rocky Point Se... Aug 27 Erin 1
Why hasn't CHRIS PARSLEY been arrested? (Feb '13) Aug 26 Billy Troel 6
•••

Rocky Point News Video

•••
•••

Rocky Point Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••