ABF/ANR Looking to Start one

ABF/ANR Looking to Start one

Posted in the Rocky Mount Forum

Starlight

Harrisonburg, VA

#1 Apr 29, 2012
I am looking to start a nursing or breastfeeding relationship with a woman in the area.

I am very tender and respectful. And I know how to treat a lady.

If you are interested, reply or email me.([email protected])

I have yearned for this for years. And I am nearly losing hope of it coming true.
bob

Blackpool, UK

#2 Jul 3, 2012
Hi and good luck to you !! iv looked for years and iv not yet found a lady to share that beautiful moment with !! so any ladies out there in the uk ,essex im looking for a milky breast to worship mmm
Bob xxx
[email protected]
Rads

Kalyan, India

#3 Jan 8, 2013
I wish i could find a genuine interested man here in Mumbai. I am looking for one.

Since: Aug 14

Cuenca, Ecuador

#5 Oct 30, 2014
34 year old male here from the Philadelphia / West Chester PA area. I love the idea of having an ANR relationship. Im fit and im hungry for some milk laden tits. Mmmmm the weight of your breasts in my hands, you nipples on my lips and your warm sweet milk in my mouth. Yum. Any local women looking? isothenow at gmx dot com
Quench my yearning for your liquid love.
i know who you are

United States

#6 Oct 30, 2014
isothenow wrote:
34 year old male here from the Philadelphia / West Chester PA area. I love the idea of having an ANR relationship. Im fit and im hungry for some milk laden tits. Mmmmm the weight of your breasts in my hands, you nipples on my lips and your warm sweet milk in my mouth. Yum. Any local women looking? isothenow at gmx dot com
Quench my yearning for your liquid love.
why dont you stick a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rocky Mount Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thank You Jul 4 Ella Price Oceana WV 1
Someone Won 1 Million Dollars from the Mega Mil... May '17 LeLe 1
News Town council extends contract with Shentel for ... (Jan '16) May '17 LeLe 2
Speak Out Bassett Virginia !!!! (Jul '15) Apr '17 Bill 6
My girl (Jan '17) Apr '17 Bill 3
are they any street walker in rocky mount (Dec '10) Apr '17 Bill 19
Need help finding friend Mar '17 J Collins 1

Rocky Mount Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rocky Mount Mortgages