Greensboro Officer Shoots at High Poi...

Greensboro Officer Shoots at High Point Man

There are 20 comments on the Fox 8 WGHP story from Oct 28, 2009, titled Greensboro Officer Shoots at High Point Man. In it, Fox 8 WGHP reports that:

A police officer shot at a High Point man in a vehicle as it accelerated toward the officer Tuesday night, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 8 WGHP.

John Yaya

Burlington, NC

#1 Oct 28, 2009
It's a shame they can't jail him for idiocy.

"Yo dude! Run over the guy with the badge!"

I move for mandatory sterilization of detritus like this, be he white, black, brown or Pygmy Inuit.
tobadhemissed

Rock Hill, SC

#2 Oct 28, 2009
He probably never worked a day in his life. Too bad the officer missed him. He shouldve emptied his revolver into him. This thug must be very poor because he hasn't had a haircut in awhile. The good news is while he is in jail the haircuts are free. If hes real lucky Bubba might have some lube before he introduces himself.
mojo

High Point, NC

#4 Oct 29, 2009
tobadhemissed wrote:
He probably never worked a day in his life. Too bad the officer missed him. He shouldve emptied his revolver into him. This thug must be very poor because he hasn't had a haircut in awhile. The good news is while he is in jail the haircuts are free. If hes real lucky Bubba might have some lube before he introduces himself.
he has worked before he might of been stressed out and yeah hes no bum and real men dont get raped in prison but u might sweet cheeks just misunderstood
ugh

Raleigh, NC

#5 Oct 30, 2009
i hate judgemental people. he messed up. we all make mistakes i agree, but to get on here and call him an idiot and talk about his hair and him being poor is just another thing that STUPID people would say and make an assumption too b/c they are in their bubble!!!!
clint eastwood

United States

#6 Oct 30, 2009
shame he missed
STK

Trenton, OH

#7 Oct 31, 2009
Ugh, making a "mistake" is like when you are writing something and maybe you misspell a word...that's a mistake. This man committed a crime....and that isn't being judgmental...its simply the truth. So, who's living in a bubble?
Punisher

Greensboro, NC

#8 Nov 6, 2009
I agree .... maybe the county can spring for a hair cut for him. What a jerk! And Mojo from High Point.....you really need to learn proper english.
hahaha

Summerfield, NC

#9 Nov 7, 2009
proper english? i thought haircut was one word? lol dumb ass
Dave

High Point, NC

#10 Nov 8, 2009
He was from High Point, that answers it right there! Enough Said.!
WOW

Greensboro, NC

#11 Nov 10, 2009
I like how all of yall people talking junk about the man who made a mistake. Yall should think about when you all make mistakes. Yall act like yall never made a mistake in yall life. The only difference is his mistake costed him to go to jail. Wow big deal. Yall just need to grow up and worry about yall own life and get out of other people business.
Average Joe

High Point, NC

#12 Nov 10, 2009
WOW wrote:
I like how all of yall people talking junk about the man who made a mistake. Yall should think about when you all make mistakes. Yall act like yall never made a mistake in yall life. The only difference is his mistake costed him to go to jail. Wow big deal. Yall just need to grow up and worry about yall own life and get out of other people business.
Attempting to run over someone, especially a police officer, is not a "mistake" it's attempted murder. That's not the kind of thing you get to say, "Oops, my bad..." on. I have zero symphthy for this idiot.
Dave

High Point, NC

#13 Nov 10, 2009
WOW...I guess attempted murder is just a mistake. If he wasnt a criminal and trying to runaway then maybe he wouldnt be in that situation. BTW "yall" is not a word, its you all. If you dont like peoples opinions, dont read the post or reply to them.
Tarheel

United States

#14 Nov 12, 2009
Y'all is a word in the South. You just don't hear it much anymore since the place is polluted with Yankees.
Tarheel

United States

#15 Nov 12, 2009
Dave, I'm not crazy about your High Point comment either, though you are entitled to your opinion (unfortunately).
Dave

High Point, NC

#16 Nov 13, 2009
Why is it unfortunate? You have the right to your opinion. Thats why the forums are posted. With that said, it is my opinion that hp has more scumbags then it should. I deal with them daily.
Beverly - High Point

High Point, NC

#17 Nov 13, 2009
Please can everyone hold their judgments. We all have made mistakes, yes what this young man has done was terribly wrong. He's the one that has to pay for it. The best thing we can do is to keep the officer and this young man in our prayers.
hahaha

Summerfield, NC

#18 Nov 15, 2009
"Attempting to run over someone, especially a police officer, is not a "mistake" it's attempted murder. That's not the kind of thing you get to say, "Oops, my bad..." on. I have zero symphthy for this idiot. "

lol i like how they said "especially a police officer. what, a regular everyday person doesnt deserve the same respect? police officers walk around like they are superior to everybody, maybe if they acted like they arent better then everyone else, like they are above the law, people would respect them more. but im not going to respect someone who thinks they are better then me just because of their job title.

like when i see a cop turn there lights on long enough to make it past the red light, or when they think they can talk to you any which way they want to.

i understand we need police, to keep everything in order. but really, if you cant handle your job without abusing the power that comes with it, then you shouldnt be allowed to be an officer of the LAW. especially if you think you can break the law just because.

like when that state trooper killed 2 young females because he ran a stop light without his lights on while in a pursuit (speeding).. if that was anyone else but an officer, they would had been condemed by everyone, yet the officer gets comments like " everyone makes mistakes, he is only a person" fuck that.

people need to stop holding police on such a high pedal stool, maybe then they can get there heads out of their asses , and do what they are supposed to, they way they would expect anyone else to. THE LEGAL AND LAW ABIDING WAY!
Knowitall

Campbellsville, KY

#19 Nov 15, 2009
yep this is no mistake unless your trash like Larod Lasharod Rowell, another loser N word that desires that kind of lifestyle, no decent black man would attempt to run over anyone especially a LEO, so mojo you have shown your true colors by coming to the defense of a N word that is a fool on his best day, i believe you are a N word yourself not a decent man of any race. I will always refer to scumbags as the N word, regardless of skin color, i know more white N word people than black in this area alone, I hope this loser gets a felony so we can start his career in prison soon, my tax dollars are at work.
Biggie

Wallburg, NC

#20 Nov 16, 2009
Police officer should have spent more time at the range. I would have emptied my handgun on him if my life was in danger. The point is, this officer is out protecting life and enforcing the laws. Put him away for a while.
carthoswalker

Thomasville, NC

#21 Nov 24, 2009
ugh wrote:
i hate judgemental people. he messed up. we all make mistakes i agree, but to get on here and call him an idiot and talk about his hair and him being poor is just another thing that STUPID people would say and make an assumption too b/c they are in their bubble!!!!
A mistake is taking a left when you should've taken a right,NOT attempted murder!
Don't justify or euphemise bad behavior. It is what it is in this case it's a felony.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rocky Mount Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Funeral Held for President of Hells Angels (Jul '09) Apr 21 Pondlady01 I am TEX 150
News News of the Weird: High Point's Low point Apr 13 janet 2
News Police reports Apr 11 Privilege 1
strange lights flying over greensboro (Jan '11) Apr 10 Anonymous 50
can couples play at cupids in greensboro (Aug '14) Mar '18 Donnie 14
spineless Hells angels supporters (Nov '09) Mar '18 Don mehrtens 125
Knuckleball (Jun '10) Feb '18 Angroberts11_30 12

Rocky Mount Jobs

Personal Finance

Rocky Mount Mortgages