waco1909

Canyon Country, CA

#39632 Apr 26, 2013
TSF wrote:
Republikans are trying to steal Charlotte's airport. I am sure that move will inspire Charlotte voters in the next election.
Will you put your boner in my pie hole?
waco1909

Canyon Country, CA

#39633 Apr 26, 2013
TSF wrote:
Republikans continue to demonstrate what it is to be republikan with their constant self serving hypocrtical legislation . Anyone drawing state money must now pay $100 to take a drug test, EXCEPT STATE LEGISLATORS.
Can I put my boner in your pie hole?
Huh

Greenville, NC

#39635 Apr 26, 2013
TSF
Republicans have had the House and the Senate for almost 3 years, if they could get their act together, and agree on something instead of muttering back and fourth maybe they might be able to pass something.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#39636 Apr 26, 2013
Shall we fear terrorists? No, Allen. Fear yourself...

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#39637 Apr 26, 2013
Jeff_D_28681 wrote:
Where is any good intellectual conversation here. You won't have to worry about sex when the terrorists eliminate all of us. Thank your government for allowing these persons in our country.
Why, its Jeffrey, and he's worried about terrorists.How touching.Look in the mirror, Jeffrey.What do you see? Or, more appropriately, WHO do you see? Are you afraid, Jeffrey? Be afraid, Jeffrey.Be very afraid.....
emlu

Henderson, NV

#39638 Apr 26, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Shall we fear terrorists? No, Allen. Fear yourself...
Sweetie, you need to stop sleeping with rotting decaying corpses. I thought I was enough for your rancid skinny shitzoid ass to handle.

Sweetie, you sure know how to make a name for yourself:

www.digitaljournal.com/article/348882
BADGER

Lenoir, NC

#39639 Apr 27, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, you need to stop sleeping with rotting decaying corpses. I thought I was enough for your rancid skinny shitzoid ass to handle.
you FIND and read some rather disturbing news. I wonder who is unbalanced.
Huh

Coquitlam, Canada

#39640 Apr 27, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, you need to stop sleeping with rotting decaying corpses. I thought I was enough for your rancid skinny shitzoid ass to handle.
What a revelation. Waco1909 AKA Dennis McCauley. What a sick bastard.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#39641 Apr 27, 2013
Gosh, the little fake posters are up.Gutless little bastards, all courtesy of psycho Allen, the man who thinks he's a woman.......

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#39642 Apr 27, 2013
TSF i don't think Charlotte wants their airport run from Raleigh.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39643 Apr 27, 2013
Charlotte is understandably quite upset. Charlotte has run the airport since 1937 and made it into the 6th biggest airport in the USA with the lowest per passenger cost in the USA. However, that does not translate into the lowst airfare, since you can fly out of eenvill/Spartenberg a lot cheaper.
waco1909 wrote:
TSF i don't think Charlotte wants their airport run from Raleigh.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39644 Apr 27, 2013
Our republikan governor McCorry has ended the NC criminal investigation into his and other republikan's illegal campaign contributions from internet gambling interest by FIRING THE ENTIRE NC ELECTIONS BOARD which started the investigation. He (McCorry) says the firing didn't have anything to do with the investigation and the fact that he worked for the law firm which represented the gambling interests which made the illegal contributions.
I plan to call the US Justice Dept. in Washington DC on Monday and ask them to assign federal investigators to the case which McCorry cannot fire. I encourage others to do the same.
If prison time for taking bribes from gambling interest was good for Jim Black, why would the same not begood enough for republikans?

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#39646 Apr 27, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>Charlotte is understandably quite upset. Charlotte has run the airport since 1937 and made it into the 6th biggest airport in the USA with the lowest per passenger cost in the USA. However, that does not translate into the lowst airfare, since you can fly out of eenvill/Spartenberg a lot cheaper.
Here's the part that tsf left out...

"Consultant Bob Hazel, hired by the city, issued a draft report Thursday that said Charlotte Douglas would be best managed by an authority – a finding at odds with Mayor Anthony Foxx and the City Council. But Hazel also criticized the bill in the General Assembly, saying the legislation should give Charlotte a greater share of seats and allow for more time to transition to an authority.

Hazel, however, said the city of Charlotte should not have a majority of authority seats. He said that would jeopardize the authority’s independence."

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/04/26/4...

Location hidden

#39647 Apr 27, 2013
TSF wrote:
Our republikan governor McCorry has ended the NC criminal investigation into his and other republikan's illegal campaign contributions from internet gambling interest by FIRING THE ENTIRE NC ELECTIONS BOARD which started the investigation. He (McCorry) says the firing didn't have anything to do with the investigation and the fact that he worked for the law firm which represented the gambling interests which made the illegal contributions.
I plan to call the US Justice Dept. in Washington DC on Monday and ask them to assign federal investigators to the case which McCorry cannot fire. I encourage others to do the same.
If prison time for taking bribes from gambling interest was good for Jim Black, why would the same not begood enough for republikans?
I think the governor out ranks you, but have a ball.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#39648 Apr 27, 2013
NC is an unusual state.The actions of these"legislators"sh ould be garnering nationwide scrutiny, at the least.

Location hidden

#39649 Apr 27, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
NC is an unusual state.The actions of these"legislators"sh ould be garnering nationwide scrutiny, at the least.
Y?
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39650 Apr 27, 2013
Since the republikan party supposedly doesn't believe in redistributing the property of others or intruding into the lives of citizens, its kind of strange that they are seizing the property of the City of Charlotte and have decided that it is best that they run the business that the City of Charlotte has developed and paid for since the 1930 s. Very high on the WTF scale.
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the part that tsf left out...
"Consultant Bob Hazel, hired by the city, issued a draft report Thursday that said Charlotte Douglas would be best managed by an authority – a finding at odds with Mayor Anthony Foxx and the City Council. But Hazel also criticized the bill in the General Assembly, saying the legislation should give Charlotte a greater share of seats and allow for more time to transition to an authority.
Hazel, however, said the city of Charlotte should not have a majority of authority seats. He said that would jeopardize the authority’s independence."
Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/04/26/4...
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39651 Apr 27, 2013
True. But he doesn't outrank the US Department of Justice
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the governor out ranks you, but have a ball.
waco1909

Canyon Country, CA

#39653 Apr 27, 2013
TSF wrote:
True. But he doesn't outrank the US Department of Justice
<quoted text>
I agree,but the main issue is will your boner fill my poop shooter while I comfortably masturbate with my Boy George doll in the process of looking at a picture of Erkel and Webster?Just answer the question TSF.
emlu

Greenville, SC

#39654 Apr 27, 2013
Sweetie don't talk out of your mind Sweetie. You don't masturbate looking at Erkel and Webster so stop lying Sweetie. Remember the Liberace poster I gave you Sweetie. That's what satisfies you Sweetie remember. Now clean the poster off from you droplets on Liberace's face. Just scream out Valentino Sweetie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rocky Mount Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Greensboro, NC (Aug '10) 17 min Sally Sue 108
Will howard fired at IRC!!!! Thu Sadstory4U 24
Review: Gotcha Towing & Recovery (Aug '12) Thu well 42
Greensboro Neighborhood Plagued By Prostitution (Dec '09) Thu aarrgg 5
Review: The Law Offices of Cheryl David (Aug '12) Oct 27 RHC14 6
A&T Homecoming to Make Greensboro Population Swell (Oct '10) Oct 27 Aklya 49
Tripps latest Asheville restaurant to shut down (Jul '11) Oct 26 ApePeeD 12
Rocky Mount Dating
Find my Match

Rocky Mount People Search