The Projects Cafe - Internet Sweepstakes

The Projects Cafe - Internet Sweepstakes

Posted in the Rocky Mount Forum

Tim

Greensboro, NC

#1 Nov 9, 2009
I'm trying to find The Projects Cafe, for internet sweepstakes. Does anyone know where they are located or a phone number? I hear its new and paying out pretty good.

Thanks!
Mario Phillips

Greensboro, NC

#2 Jul 1, 2012
Hey ya'll,
There is a hot new spot on Lawndale in the Boro called C&D's Game Parlor and its off the hook. They have stand-ups, computer games and a sweet-ass blackjack machine. They are located near Kerr Drug. They are opened late and this joint be jumpin ya'll.

Check this out!
Johnson

Greensboro, NC

#3 Jul 6, 2012
You black people are so funny wasting your welfare at the internet sweepstakes. What a bunch of losers.
Romney

Greensboro, NC

#4 Jul 6, 2012
Once we get Romney voted in as president, your free ride is gonna end, black people. Enjoy it while it lasts!
Mario Phillips

Greensboro, NC

#5 Jul 9, 2012
In response to the two "gentlemen" who posted the racist garbage above, I am an African-American, I am employed and I enjoy Sweepstakes. For those of you who think Romney is your savior, think again boys!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rocky Mount Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Knuckleball (Jun '10) Dec 7 sharonhite 10
Pat McCory lost by 10,000 votes, 300,000 Illega... Dec 5 MAGA2016 1
spineless Hells angels supporters (Nov '09) Dec 2 jodyjo 117
News One mac daddy of a deal (Jan '08) Dec 1 Mutti123 6
Tracy Ann Vandervliet Nov 27 Frank 1
News Funeral Held for President of Hells Angels (Jul '09) Nov 23 NMcknight 138
News Democrat hires Hill as news reporter Nov 16 Bob Is An Idiot 2

Rocky Mount Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance