Review: GREEN ACRES TREE SERVICE of G...

Review: GREEN ACRES TREE SERVICE of GLASTONBURY

Posted in the Rocky Hill Forum

Ben H

Glastonbury, CT

#1 Dec 21, 2010
They impressed me with there abilities ,they did in 1 day what other tree services told me would take 2 or 3 days . They really know there job

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#2 Feb 21, 2011
Good to know about these services and it will be really beneficial for people living there.

Since: Dec 10

Glastonbury, CT

#3 Mar 1, 2011
For this season we have added a Heavy Duty 60 FT bucket truck to help reduce our time & costs . Which in turn will enable GREEN ACRES TREE SERVICE to pas that savings onto our customers
Diane

New Britain, CT

#5 Apr 20, 2012
I would never recommend this company, they have a firewood service and take your wood to sell for themselves. They took 3 oak trees and 1 hickory down. I was not happy that they just dropped all the trees (very large tall trees) across my driveway, over my septic area and yard. They never sectioned off the trees from top to bottom, just cut and dropped the trees. Their truck had gotten stuck in my back yard leave a gapping hole from wheels spinning and had to be towed out. Never attempted to fix the hole or told us this happen.I happen to see it taking place but figured they would fix the hole! As I was outside I noticed them loading logs onto their truck. When I questioned the men they said talk to the boss (Brian). He gave me a song and dance about he was going to chip the HICKORY tree but decided since he was having a pig roast he was taking the wood. I'm not an idiot, you have to season the wood before you can burn it! He is the one who told my husband that tree needed to come down, I don't think so. I think his intention was to take the hickory to sell the firewood for his Firewoiod company. If I wasn't on my way to work I would have called the police to have them remove the logs from their truck. We contracted to have the trees cut down and leave the firewood. I should have deducted the charges for that tree he took since he will make $ from it.
Debbie

Coventry, CT

#6 Oct 25, 2012
Diane wrote:
I would never recommend this company, they have a firewood service and take your wood to sell for themselves. They took 3 oak trees and 1 hickory down. I was not happy that they just dropped all the trees (very large tall trees) across my driveway, over my septic area and yard. They never sectioned off the trees from top to bottom, just cut and dropped the trees. Their truck had gotten stuck in my back yard leave a gapping hole from wheels spinning and had to be towed out. Never attempted to fix the hole or told us this happen.I happen to see it taking place but figured they would fix the hole! As I was outside I noticed them loading logs onto their truck. When I questioned the men they said talk to the boss (Brian). He gave me a song and dance about he was going to chip the HICKORY tree but decided since he was having a pig roast he was taking the wood. I'm not an idiot, you have to season the wood before you can burn it! He is the one who told my husband that tree needed to come down, I don't think so. I think his intention was to take the hickory to sell the firewood for his Firewoiod company. If I wasn't on my way to work I would have called the police to have them remove the logs from their truck. We contracted to have the trees cut down and leave the firewood. I should have deducted the charges for that tree he took since he will make $ from it.
I'll have my own story to post tomorrow when I meet with Brian. Wish I saw your post before I hired Brian.
Josh Sable

Kings Park, NY

#7 Nov 11, 2012
Very fast and easy service.....i dont know what diane is talking about clearly she should have opened her mouth to the people instead of ranting on a review website later...

Lets see her take down a tree...
Brian - owner

Glastonbury, CT

#8 Mar 12, 2013
Sorry to hear about your post but I really wonder if you are posting to make some other company look better especially since we do not work in the Wallingford area . Actually we don't go south of Portland CT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rocky Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Protesters Fight Deportation of Army Veteran Fr... Wed Mag 1
News Conn. Gay Couple Accused of Molesting Adopted Sons (Dec '11) May 21 Smg 591
News More May 21 Anthony Wall 2
News Ex-State Military Department Supervisor Faces E... May 7 Larry 1
TS Tiffany Lord HIV POSITIVE.Beware! May 3 manny 2
News Nevins Joins U.S. Bankruptcy Court In Connecticut Apr '15 Citizen44 2
Wethersfield woman gangstalked (Sep '09) Apr '15 Anthony Wall 127
More from around the web

Rocky Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]