Lacrosse Could Become Interscholastic...

Lacrosse Could Become Interscholastic Sport In Rocky Hill

There are 2 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Sep 15, 2010, titled Lacrosse Could Become Interscholastic Sport In Rocky Hill. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

Lacrosse could become an interscholastic sport at Rocky Hill High School as early as next spring.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

nuts

Prospect, CT

#1 Sep 29, 2010
More lies out of Rocky Hill. There are nowhere near enough kids to make this a reality. MacDonald (as usual) has no clue when he says 60 participated in the club sport. The maximum number of combined boys and girls who played at any one time was maybe 25. He's an out-of-touch moron.
c-man

Wethersfield, CT

#2 Oct 6, 2010
nuts wrote:
More lies out of Rocky Hill. There are nowhere near enough kids to make this a reality. MacDonald (as usual) has no clue when he says 60 participated in the club sport. The maximum number of combined boys and girls who played at any one time was maybe 25. He's an out-of-touch moron.
Dude get a clue, when you get the facts then open your mouth. Lacrosse will be very popular in Rocky Hill and I asssure you the response to make this happen is tremendous. The amount of kids interested is far greater than anyone could imagine. Stick to your own town news.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rocky Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CAR Accident on Friday April 22, 2016 Apr 24 MarcusT20073 1
Cromwell-the most racist town in CT (Jun '10) Apr 15 Resident 28
News Word Watch: How To Pronounce Connecticut Words (Jun '08) Apr 11 Fairfield guy 10
News Series Of Talks On Islam To Take Place In South... Mar '16 islam is for pigs 1
Keep Away From B & D Automotive In Newington CT Mar '16 JohnWilkinson 2
B & D Automotive in Newington, Connecticut Mar '16 Mr Ernest Palmaroy 1
News The Slurpee Waves At Hammonasset Beach Feb '16 Jeanne C 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rocky Hill Mortgages