School Bus Driver Had Been Charged Wi...

School Bus Driver Had Been Charged With Speeding In September

There are 2 comments on the WTIC-TV Hartford story from Jan 12, 2010, titled School Bus Driver Had Been Charged With Speeding In September. In it, WTIC-TV Hartford reports that:

The school bus carrying students from the Greater Hartford Academy of Mathematics and Science went off the road on I-84 between exit 45 and 46.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTIC-TV Hartford.

Ambra

Atlanta, GA

#1 Jan 14, 2010
The last thing that people should be worried about is an ticket that was thrown out. Paul Burns could have given up that early morning, panic and let go of the wheel. Instead he remained calm and did everything he could to control and stablize the bus. Mr.Burns I commend you and I pray that you remain strong as the devils try to break you down. You were courageous and defensive as you drove 20 feet down. Most people do not the strength, knowlegde, and courage to do what you did. If any fault should be blamed it should be the school systems with no seat belts, or the dmv for not requiring more training for teenagers behind the wheel. To the family whom lost their son I pray for you. Know God makes no mistakes. Mr.Paul remain strong for you family and keep faith in God..This is only a test of your faith so believe.We love you and are greatful that you did not give up on those children on that bus, you are truely a HERO!!!
Kim N

AOL

#2 Jan 15, 2010
I know Paul Burns personally and he is a loving father and husband and a very gentle kind man. He is very involved with his church and his children. I am sure that he is as devastated over this accident as the victim's family. My prayers are with you Paul.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rocky Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whitney Beth Raymer May 4 concerned 1
CAR Accident on Friday April 22, 2016 Apr 24 MarcusT20073 1
Cromwell-the most racist town in CT (Jun '10) Apr 15 Resident 28
News Word Watch: How To Pronounce Connecticut Words (Jun '08) Apr 11 Fairfield guy 10
News Series Of Talks On Islam To Take Place In South... Mar '16 islam is for pigs 1
Keep Away From B & D Automotive In Newington CT Mar '16 JohnWilkinson 2
B & D Automotive in Newington, Connecticut Mar '16 Mr Ernest Palmaroy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rocky Hill Mortgages