State Representative Won't Be Charged...

State Representative Won't Be Charged In Woman's Death

There are 86 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Jun 18, 2009, titled State Representative Won't Be Charged In Woman's Death. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

State Rep. James O'Rourke was angry. First, an acquaintance, Carol Sinisgalli, got into his car uninvited after getting into a fight at a bar, he told police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

United States

#84 May 31, 2010
The civil case is in progress. He's running for State Rep again.

Bloomfield, CT

#85 Jun 2, 2010
"On the evening in question I attempted to do what I thought was necessary to protect her as well as the general public," O'Rourke said. "I am deeply saddened by her death but also relieved that the state's attorney has found that nothing I did caused her untimely end."
- Per James O'Rourke's own quote...

It's not what you did James O'Rourke - It's what you did not do. You should have either stayed at the bar and waited for the police or called the police yourself.

I can't imagine you driving off under those circumstances, unless you had something else to hide.

As a Cromwell resident who voted for you in the past, My mistake. I will not make the mistake of voting for you ever again.
Such a shame

Augusta, ME

#86 Jul 30, 2010
I think it's pathetic that a supposed "lawmaker" conducted himself this shamefully and now a person is DEAD because of it.

SLeep well, Mr O'Rourke. You make me SICK!!

Bloomfield, CT

#87 Oct 8, 2010
Remember on November 2nd...
CT Taxpayer

Bloomfield, CT

#88 Oct 21, 2010
TUT wrote:
Thought it was his lucky night!!! Wrong.
Hopefully we can make November 2, 2010 his lucky day !!!- WRONG.
CT Taxpayer

Bloomfield, CT

#89 Nov 2, 2010
Rita wrote:
O'Rourke may be not be charged with criminal wrong-doing, but morally he used very poor judgment and should resign. I also hope the voters do not forget this incident when he comes up for re-election.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rocky Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wethersfield woman gangstalked (Sep '09) Mar 4 Anthony Wall 129
News Sex Offender Heads Back To Court (Feb '08) Mar 4 Anthony Wall 27
News Price Rite adapting to changing times Feb '18 America Gentleman... 2
News Metropolitan District Commissioners To Adopt 20... Dec '17 tired consumer 1
Big garage and house sale Wethersfield on Sat O... Oct '17 Andrew1984 1
Big whole house tag sale Wethersfield 10/28 Oct '17 Andrew1984 1
Cromwell-the most racist town in CT (Jun '10) Sep '17 Diversity Dude 32

Rocky Hill Jobs

Personal Finance

Rocky Hill Mortgages