Homeless veterans a sad reality

Full story: Connecticut Post
Having read the profile of homeless veterans and their encampments in wooded areas around Milford in the Connecticut Post , I can attest that this is not a new or recent development. Full Story
Mike Dud

Piscataway, NJ

#1 May 9, 2009
As the old say said: "The less you have the more they will take from you and if you have much they will giving you even more." It's just the way 'the money call more money thing scenario' which it's been a 'No Win Situation' for the 'common joes' since the begining of the story. But hold a second don't get me wrong now since it's just my modest opinion, no hard feelings I'm a little 'common joe' myself hanging at the end of a shoe string too. Never Mind!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rocky Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: 100 Percent Martial Arts 15 hr Jeff N 4
Dancing The Winter Blues Away (Jan '14) Jan '15 Citizen44 3
Mix-And-Match Home Design (Mar '08) Dec '14 William Walker 2
Hartford Prostitution Stings Leads To 17 Arrests (Sep '13) Sep '14 Anthony Wall 5
Stratford Woman Wins $100,000 Lottery Prize (Mar '14) Mar '14 Pastor Bob 1
MCCA: Officials building housing complex(and wa... (Nov '07) Sep '13 Gustavo Stingle 2
Fire Displaces Residents (Jun '08) Sep '13 Mervin Snowdeal 15
Rocky Hill Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rocky Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:22 am PST