Homeless veterans a sad reality

Homeless veterans a sad reality

There are 1 comment on the Connecticut Post story from Apr 29, 2009, titled Homeless veterans a sad reality. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

Having read the profile of homeless veterans and their encampments in wooded areas around Milford in the Connecticut Post , I can attest that this is not a new or recent development.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

Mike Dud

Peekskill, NY

#1 May 9, 2009
As the old say said: "The less you have the more they will take from you and if you have much they will giving you even more." It's just the way 'the money call more money thing scenario' which it's been a 'No Win Situation' for the 'common joes' since the begining of the story. But hold a second don't get me wrong now since it's just my modest opinion, no hard feelings I'm a little 'common joe' myself hanging at the end of a shoe string too. Never Mind!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rocky Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man Charged In Slashing, Leading Police On Chase May '16 Sheri 1
News Tweedie And Diminico Face Off Again In 13 t h H... May '16 Sheri 1
Review: Cote's Landscaping & Lawn Service LLC. May '16 jhovs10 1
Whitney Beth Raymer May '16 concerned 1
CAR Accident on Friday April 22, 2016 Apr '16 MarcusT20073 1
Cromwell-the most racist town in CT (Jun '10) Apr '16 Resident 28
News Word Watch: How To Pronounce Connecticut Words (Jun '08) Apr '16 Fairfield guy 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rocky Hill Mortgages