Years Of Violations And Violence

When Gerard "Chappy" Chapdelaine was arrested in October after an altercation with his teenage girlfriend, he turned to his longtime lawyer Wesley Spears for help. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Henry

Woodbury, CT

#47 Nov 26, 2007
Did you actually read the paper or see the news reports live on TV. Could you have any more facts wrong? How is is possible for someone to know how to use the internet to address a blog have so many mistakes.
If your info was from TV and PRess releases, where did you get this.

State Police - On 11/06/07 shortly after 12:30 p.m. Wethersfield Police received a 911 call from the Food Bag Store on Silas Deane Highway reporting that a suspicious person had been in the store and that he appeared to be covered in blood. It was reported that the suspicious male was exiting the store.

A Wethersfield Police Officer responded to the area and encountered the suspicious person approximately ľ mile from the store. The male suspect observed the police officer and he pulled a handgun out and began to point it in the direction of the first responding police officer.

The officer requested additional police assistance as he took cover and attempted to verbally order the suspect to surrender his weapon. Back up Wethersfield Police Officers arrived and continuously ordered the suspect numerous times to disarm himself. The suspect refused to comply with the officers demands and the suddenly the suspect raised his weapon pointing the weapon at the officers who at that time were forced to fire their service weapons at the suspect.

No confrontation at Food Bag, Chief stated clerk was a male, officers did not know he was a murderer, Shooting at about 1 a.m., etc. etc. etc. Too many mistakes for me to continue. Get the facts straight, get the State Police Press releases, please quit misinformaing everyone because you have a personal axe to grind. Other than a.m. not p.m. you had nothing right.
A friend of Gerards

United States

#48 Nov 27, 2007
Thank you Injustice for adding some missing facts.
Nofriendo

East Berlin, CT

#49 Nov 27, 2007
INJUSTICE PART 7 wrote:
As I stand here on a cold november morning at the cemetary watching the brother of the deceased read aloud the eulogy and hearing gerard chapdelaine's 9 year old daughter cry, I can't help but feel sorrow for her and for the rest of the family. How does a man fall so far from grace and commit such a horrific crime knowing that his 11 year old daughter loves him? And what about Lorna Coley, mother of 3 girls who finally gets enough money to purchase a house and start to live the american dream, and then have that stripped away in a moment of rage. What about the three girls who now have no mom. We all know who took her life, thatís not the question. Are the police paid to protect and serve? Did they protect? Did they do everthing possible to protect this family? No they did not. Do they have to?
There is no constitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen. It is monstrous if the state fails to protect its residents against such predators but it does not violate the due process clause of the Fourteenth Amendment, or, we suppose, any other provision of the Constitution. The Constitution is a charter of negative liberties; it tells the state to let the people alone; it does not require the federal government or the state to provide services, even so elementary a service as maintaining law and order. Well if this is true then why are we providing salaries to an organization who hands out traffic tickets , which takes from the people and is in no way shape or form there to serve or protect you. Why do we even need police who do not police. We as american citizens would be far better off to pay a private company to protect and serve us. Let the state pay the police to go after criminals, not the american people.
The police don't have to do anything to stop crimes, only to *try* to solve them.
So why would you place your life in the hands of a stranger, who isn't obligated to do anything for you?
The right of the individual citizen to bear arms in defense of himself or the state shall not be impaired.
Maybe some people will read this and say I'm glad the suspect was killed and, maybe they will say its not my problem, or they may laugh, or cry. But the facts are, The police are not here to protect us, two people died and, both had people who loved them.
Hey, Mr. INJUSTICE and your multiple sections...You have typed lies in every one of your sections. Rethink and research this case before you go spouting off.
Nofriendo

East Berlin, CT

#50 Nov 27, 2007
INJUSTICE PART 7 wrote:
The police are not here to protect us, two people died and, both had people who loved them.
Thank God the police protected us that night. If not, that lunatic scumbag "Chappy" would have killed more people. If the people that loved "Chappy" were around to help him then the police would have to deal with what they are now. The family should have stepped up. Also, MR INJUSTICE....you need to wrap yourself in aluminum foil to protect you from all the evils that are around you. The world is a bad place, better now that Chappy can't kill anyone else as a way to solve his relationship problems.
Anon

Danbury, CT

#51 Nov 27, 2007
INJUSTICE PART 7 wrote:
As I stand here on a cold november morning at the cemetary watching the brother of the deceased read aloud the eulogy and hearing gerard chapdelaine's 9 year old daughter cry, I can't help but feel sorrow for her and for the rest of the family. How does a man fall so far from grace and commit such a horrific crime knowing that his 11 year old daughter loves him? And what about Lorna Coley, mother of 3 girls who finally gets enough money to purchase a house and start to live the american dream, and then have that stripped away in a moment of rage. What about the three girls who now have no mom. We all know who took her life, thatís not the question. Are the police paid to protect and serve? Did they protect? Did they do everthing possible to protect this family? No they did not. Do they have to?
There is no constitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen. It is monstrous if the state fails to protect its residents against such predators but it does not violate the due process clause of the Fourteenth Amendment, or, we suppose, any other provision of the Constitution. The Constitution is a charter of negative liberties; it tells the state to let the people alone; it does not require the federal government or the state to provide services, even so elementary a service as maintaining law and order. Well if this is true then why are we providing salaries to an organization who hands out traffic tickets , which takes from the people and is in no way shape or form there to serve or protect you. Why do we even need police who do not police. We as american citizens would be far better off to pay a private company to protect and serve us. Let the state pay the police to go after criminals, not the american people.
The police don't have to do anything to stop crimes, only to *try* to solve them.
So why would you place your life in the hands of a stranger, who isn't obligated to do anything for you?
The right of the individual citizen to bear arms in defense of himself or the state shall not be impaired.
Maybe some people will read this and say I'm glad the suspect was killed and, maybe they will say its not my problem, or they may laugh, or cry. But the facts are, The police are not here to protect us, two people died and, both had people who loved them.
Injustice:

Your posts are filled with lies, deceit & are totally devoid of any vestige of reason or common sense.

Neither the Hartford Police Dept. or the Wethersfield Police dept. did anything wrong in this case.

HPD cannot leave an officer at that location for extended periods of time. They have numerous gun calls in the city to cover. Additionally, 1 officer sitting in a car, stationary, is extremely vulnerable to attack themselves.

WPD was confronted by an armed career criminal who had already murdered one person in cold blood.

He attempted to fire his weapon at officers. He refused to put the gun down.

The police don't know if his gun works-they aren't required to know.

All they know is that he's a killer, & he is trying to kill them.

He has already confronted them with deadly force- they must respond in kind.

Police officers are not required to give up their lives to play nice with individuals like Chapdelaine.

Injustice, your posts are idiocy.

There is no reason to justify or mitigate the perp's bloodthirsty acts- they speak for themselves.

Only a person grossly biased by family or friendship, or a complete & utter fool, would place the least credence in Injustice's post.

The police are not perfect.

But, in a time of crisis, who will you call to protect you & yours?

The police?

Or Gerard Chapdelaine?
Henry

Woodbury, CT

#52 Nov 27, 2007
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Injustice:
Your posts are filled with lies, deceit & are totally devoid of any vestige of reason or common sense.
Neither the Hartford Police Dept. or the Wethersfield Police dept. did anything wrong in this case.
HPD cannot leave an officer at that location for extended periods of time. They have numerous gun calls in the city to cover. Additionally, 1 officer sitting in a car, stationary, is extremely vulnerable to attack themselves.
WPD was confronted by an armed career criminal who had already murdered one person in cold blood.
He attempted to fire his weapon at officers. He refused to put the gun down.
The police don't know if his gun works-they aren't required to know.
All they know is that he's a killer, & he is trying to kill them.
He has already confronted them with deadly force- they must respond in kind.
Police officers are not required to give up their lives to play nice with individuals like Chapdelaine.
Injustice, your posts are idiocy.
There is no reason to justify or mitigate the perp's bloodthirsty acts- they speak for themselves.
Only a person grossly biased by family or friendship, or a complete & utter fool, would place the least credence in Injustice's post.
The police are not perfect.
But, in a time of crisis, who will you call to protect you & yours?
The police?
Or Gerard Chapdelaine?
I was trying to decide what else to add, but you did it for me , thanks.
Anon

Danbury, CT

#53 Nov 28, 2007
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>
I was trying to decide what else to add, but you did it for me , thanks.
You're welcome.
teacher

Wethersfield, CT

#54 Jan 12, 2008
You might be right about chappy being a clown but its not right to say his daughter will be the same she is a very brite young girl who is totally oppisite of her father.just because he is her dad does not mean she is him. dont judge her because of him. because that only makes you a clown
Six

Cheshire, CT

#55 Feb 29, 2008
Larry the Cable Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Boo-Hoo-Hoo-... Some nut job goes off the deep end and OF COURSE it is the STATES fault .... HOW ABOUT PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY .... this guy knew what he was doing and it was HE that is responsible for that poor womans death NOT THE STATE ...HE pulled the trigger ... the courant has again shown it's true colors by making the violent nut case the "VICTEM" and placing the blame on the big bad State
If it was your mother that died would you leave a comment like that hot shot?
Six

Cheshire, CT

#56 Feb 29, 2008
Venus Envy wrote:
Jahmesha Williams ought to be tried for murder as well. She lost her mother and her child's father because she lacked the maturity, upbringing and character to be a productive member of society. Instead, she bred with a man and gave birth to a hostage to her hell. Nice thing to do to a child, bring one into the world when you have no means to raise one. Shame Shame on Jahmesha
how you could say something like that have you ever thought of what jahmesha was going through being in that unhealthy relationship its people like you that disgust me
An Old Neighbor

North Haven, CT

#57 May 14, 2008
You're correct, "Teacher". She is NOT her father, and a very bright young girl. God bless her, I know that she will get through this.
Da Great

Manchester, CT

#58 Aug 23, 2008
Jahmesha is a very bright hardworking young lady i couldnt figure it out why was she with such a scum bag i see her now and her beatiful son he's doing great she's a good mother its ashame what his father but i know of he was still around he wouldve been proud of her and his little boy
cally

Wethersfield, CT

#59 Sep 15, 2008
Da Great

get your facts straight she was just as bad as him and she should have left him alone and this would have not happened read the papers

Since: Sep 08

Wethersfield, CT

#60 Sep 15, 2008
Jahmesha is just as much fault as the man who killed her mother and as for hardworking its not hardworking when u depend on the state,,,and how could u say he would have been proud of her and his son,,,,,hello he tried to shoot them,,who i feel bad for is the other child of his she is old enough to remember this horrible thing that happened, i bet the mother of this child is glad to have left him,,,,,,,,,,,
fresh

Salem, OR

#61 Nov 17, 2008
you people dont know anything you make your judgements but have no idea how difficult it had to be for her to be with such a nut case do you guys even know if she tried to get away. Jahmesha sweetheart it's not your fault.
kane

Salem, OR

#62 Nov 17, 2008
why dont yall leave jahmesha alone let her live her life think how she feel im pretty sure she's still hurting and im sure she probably blame herslef to she shouldnt because she's not responsible for dat clowns actions. yall over here leaving comments while she out buy property living her life you people should be ashame.
Androma

France

#63 Jan 31, 2013
If any of you want to know what "years of violations and violence" really is, educate yourselves on Organized Stalking (also called: Gangstalking, Stalking-By-Proxy, Cause Stalking, Revenge Stalking).

There are many lawful citizens in the U.S. being tormented, harassed and tortured on a daily basis. Some, right in your own neighborhoods. Civil Rights and the Bill of Rights do not apply.

Disclaimer: Be aware. There are many "theories" out there on the internet. Use your own good judgement.
Police State

Newington, CT

#64 Feb 1, 2013
Nofriendo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank God the police protected us that night.
How nice for you that the police did anything, at all.
For some of us, they obstruct justice by refusing to take police reports, insinuate your the cause of the violations you've received and even are, intrinsically, part of the problem.

I guess when it comes to their guns......Yahoo!
Niece

Wallingford, CT

#65 Mar 31, 2013
Rome Burning wrote:
I feel sorry for Chappy's two kids who will never grow up to fully know their father. I think Chappy just got some bad breaks.
This story is all about dysfunction. Chappy was raised by clowns, so Chappy grows up to be a clown. Sadly so will the two kids he had. This is the future of our country. Who will play Chappy in the movie?
I am his niece, my uncle seemed like a good guy when I was around him but I don't really remember i never seen him try hit my aunt or anything before they split. i only remember them yelling at each other like any family would. but yes, this is very true. my cousin went insane after her father died. she started fighting and getting arrested. I blame this whole sticky situation with my uncle Gerard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rocky Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CT Who do you support for Governor in Connecticut ... (Oct '10) Sep 16 Tippy Faulker 792
Wright Upsets Klett For Mayor; Republicans Win ... (Nov '07) Sep 15 football coach 85
Trail Has Bad End (Nov '07) Sep 15 e morales 50
Wethersfield woman gangstalked (Sep '09) Sep 14 Anthony Wall 120
Gangstalking and Harassment (Jan '13) Sep 11 stalked562 327
Newington preschooler left on school bus, again (Sep '08) Sep 10 Todd Malinosky 30
Hartford Prostitution Stings Leads To 17 Arrests (Sep '13) Sep 5 Anthony Wall 6
•••
•••
•••

Rocky Hill Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Rocky Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rocky Hill News, Events & Info