Wethersfield Police Shoot, Kill Homic...

Wethersfield Police Shoot, Kill Homicide Suspect

There are 21 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Nov 6, 2007, titled Wethersfield Police Shoot, Kill Homicide Suspect. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

State, Wethersfield and Hartford police are investigating the death of a homicide suspect who was killed by a Wethersfield officer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nord Italian

Glen Arbor, MI

#28 Feb 16, 2013
I know so many descent type minorities who get or have gotten the old routine traffick stop line who were not speeding and have no record. One who is a national guard member went to ia internal affairs after consulting with his attorney and they dont bother him anymore so you can fight back the same way the cops do,by the system. You dont give up your constitutional rights just because you happen to pass thru wethersfield on your way to work or whatever.As far as the man who pulled a gun on police well forest said it best ''supid is as stupid does'' save the taxpayers some money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rocky Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Milford PD: Man Arrested After He Targeted Woma... Sep 16 America Gentleman... 2
News Bridgeport man wins $25,000 a year for life prize Sep 14 Anonymous 4
Drivers in rocky hill Aug '16 Joni 2
Review: Floors Now (Aug '11) Jul '16 Mrs Iacobucci 3
PZC meeting on firearms store Jul '16 Dogmother 2
News Man Charged In Slashing, Leading Police On Chase May '16 Sheri 1
News Tweedie And Diminico Face Off Again In 13 t h H... May '16 Sheri 1

Rocky Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rocky Hill Mortgages