rachel blankenship

Rupert, WV

#1 Nov 1, 2010
does anybody know anything about this girl?

Port Republic, VA

#2 Nov 1, 2010
shes hott

Port Republic, VA

#3 Nov 1, 2010
shes a really sweet girl

Port Republic, VA

#4 Nov 1, 2010
shes gotta sexy body id tapp it :D

Port Republic, VA

#5 Nov 1, 2010
i think shes really hot, im from princeton.. shes really sweet i heard dis bitch isaac? i think holcomb cheated on her like a lil bitch.. with some girls from cracker barrel and she caught him.. but i think its gud thing she aint wtih that bi-polar jerk shes sexxxy!..
but,yeah he likes talkin shit ta everyone about her that aint even true. but everyone shes a really pretty girl. and i like her:) isac is just jelous shes better than him..

United States

#6 Nov 2, 2010
Ok. For 1 we all kno dat shes the bitch. shes the one dat talks smack and cant back it up. 2 every1 knos dat shes ntt prettie. i hate to break it to you, but if u think dat she is prettie then get sum glasses. 3 i kno this is rachel dats posting this stuff about her been prettie, and saying theyd tap that just because you (rachel) have tapped issac serval times and your trying to make him jealous cauae he fell out of love with you, thats if he ever was in love with you. another thing that gives it away is ive seen messages from you and this typing shit is exactley like your way of messaging. plus all these so called guys wouldnt all be from harrisonburg and be on the rocky gap topix, they wouldnt be typing like a girl either. so next time you want to make yourself look good and screw over issac maybe you should be alittle bit smarter sweetie :)
blah blah

Port Republic, VA

#7 Nov 3, 2010
hunn,id hate ta break it too ya..
but i didnt write any of this.. ur juss jelous cause ur lil bf's blowing up my phone. haha,u kno tha truth as well as ppl that wrote it. i dont have ta write nothing about myself when ppl do it for me.. if thisis jessica from cracker barrel. honey layy off tha cookies.. haha. we all ko how u are. so if u wanna talk some shit come bak it up :D peace pussy.

United States

#8 Nov 13, 2010
Rachel is actually a really nice sweet loving girl she knows how to treat a guy and she has a good family and if u date this girl dnt screw her over or that's wen ull see tha bad side and all tha blankenships will be after ur a$$.. But besides all that this girl deserves a good guy and some1 that will treat her right she's a very true faithful person and doesn't play childish bullsh!t games but that's it for now I'm out love ya rachel

Port Republic, VA

#9 Nov 13, 2010
thank u ;)

United States

#11 Nov 29, 2010
Ohh nvm bout anything that was said above I was totally wrong never loved this girl never had any feelings at all for her I'm glad she's outta my life now I wasted nine good months of my life on a bunch of bullsh!t just glad to say I dnt have to put up with it anymore and now I know what love really is and it aint bout fightin and b•tchin constantly so rachel hope u find a guy that will put up with ya cuz I'm out and throwin up tha deuces for good... Ha :)

United States

#12 Nov 29, 2010
Ohh yeaa and better than me... Ha yeaa right grow up ur 15 so act like it :)
we all no

United States

#13 Dec 6, 2010
hahaa, keep talkin.. idc:)

United States

#15 Jan 3, 2011
i know rachel..shes dam near the smartest girl in tha gap. she fu**n hott. nice, sweet,never met anyone else like her. those who talk shyt are hatters!!!!!

Charlottesville, VA

#16 Jan 16, 2011
Ah Hahahaha, she's a dumb smut :D
Tyler Davis

Natural Bridge, VA

#17 Jan 28, 2011
I used to think she was a bitch but shes pretty cool :) i bet shes flattered to be famous too ;) ~haters make me famous~
Student at Rocky Gap

Saint Paul, MN

#19 Jun 25, 2012
This bitch is full of it hahahaha. The ONLY reason everyone hates her is because shes a 2faced, back stabbing, shit talker!!! she has no real friends because shes to fake to have any. And SHE DONT KNOW HOW TO BACK HER SHIT UP!!! She yells for daddy or tries to threaten people with cops hahahhahahah. If ya gonna talk it ya better be able to walk it bitch!! she also tries to be better than everyone because her grandma got her a car, she lives in a trailor. And shes far from hot! bahahaha thats a joke! apparentaly whoever thinks she is has never met her in person lmao facebook is completely different than real life people!! LMFAO!

Since: Jan 13

Bluefield, WV

#20 Jan 22, 2013
yall got nothing to fu.ck.ing talk about her! that girl is my cousin and ya'll are stupid for runnin them mouths of yours. just STFU and get over your jealousy issues. she is BEAUTIFUL, INTELLIGENT, and doesnt need a guy to be in her life.
-whoever is jealous about the car, GTFO somewhere, at least she got one:)
-the isaac situation, haha she can do better because dude tries screwing everythin.
-haters gone hate rachel, let em do it.

love ya cuzn

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rocky-Gap Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Aug '16 benjamin 3
Woody's (Dec '10) Jul '16 Billy Shinnault 9
Becky Wheeler (Jun '14) Jan '16 baay14 3
Girl Shot Herself Earlier This Summer At Dry Fo... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Wants To Know 1
Power outages (Dec '14) Aug '15 Beefy 2
Kim Atkinson? (Aug '15) Aug '15 you me 69 1
beckner sisters (Mar '12) Jul '15 Jaysha 8

Rocky-Gap Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rocky-Gap Mortgages