Anderson: Kendra McDaniel shot, killed her boyfriend at mother's Statesboro home

Sep 9, 2010 Full story: Statesboro Herald 37

Bulloch County investigators are seeking a woman Sheriff Lynn Anderson said shot and killed her boyfriend.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Karen

Pooler, GA

#1 Sep 12, 2010
I wish that I knew the details behind this. I knew Kendra as a young child and I know that her Dad, Ron, who by the way adopted her and gave her his name, is a wonderful person. Ron's family are also good Christian people. They raised Kendra in the best possible way and Ron was a strict Father as well. I have no idea how Kendra got to this place in her life. I do know that her Mother did not have custody when she was a small child. My heart aches for Ron and his family. Although Lynn cut my hair years ago. I had heard many times that she had taken a bad path in her life. I guess her daughter followed. What a shame to ruin your life at 21 yrs old.
Michael

Pooler, GA

#2 Sep 12, 2010
Karen wrote:
I wish that I knew the details behind this. I knew Kendra as a young child and I know that her Dad, Ron, who by the way adopted her and gave her his name, is a wonderful person. Ron's family are also good Christian people. They raised Kendra in the best possible way and Ron was a strict Father as well. I have no idea how Kendra got to this place in her life. I do know that her Mother did not have custody when she was a small child. My heart aches for Ron and his family. Although Lynn cut my hair years ago. I had heard many times that she had taken a bad path in her life. I guess her daughter followed. What a shame to ruin your life at 21 yrs old.
Karen is so right. It doesn'r matter how you raise them they are gonna be who they yruly are. May God Jonathan's family as well as this young woman's family.
Shhhh

Douglasville, GA

#3 Sep 22, 2010
Karen wrote:
I grew up with Kendra. I was friends with her for years. I know she didn't use to have a life with her mom, that she stayed with her dad (Ron) more than anything. Once she hit highschool though, she changed and started to hang out with her mom more. Became a completely different person. Drugs, Alcohol, Stealing, and now this. I can't believe this has happened and still hard to believe that my old best friend has become this. I feel sorry for Ron and his family also. I would love to know why they done what they've done. It breaks my heart knowing a close friend, that I loved seeing on the street, in stors. and we would catch up on the old times I will never get to do that for years now.
echs07

United States

#4 Oct 5, 2010
i knew kendra best in elelem.school and middle and she was a tiny thing .she was very full of life and just plain happy.in highschool she grew up like a weed and got taller than me,during that time i didnt see her vey often.i saw her out on river st one night and i thought wow shes looks great!she was having the sexy club look i guess.she looked like she was wild and bustin loose!which is ok i think for 21 when you have minium responsibilities.i would hav never thought this would happen to her.i dont know the whole story but i do know she was kind and caring and it would be crazy to think she would have done this unless in harms way.my prayers go out with jonathans family and kendra and her family
Jenny

Rincon, GA

#5 Nov 24, 2010
I loved Kendra so much & still hope the best for her. I tried & tried to tell her she needed to calm down before something worse happened. I just cannot help but to think she did this all in self defense...Kendi,i miss you.
Annonymous

United States

#6 Mar 17, 2011
I know who Kendra is and no matter how wild people say she is im sure no one expected to hear she was accused of murdering her boyfriend. I think she must have had a reason to commit a crime this serious. I remember she was a cheerleader at our high school and had alot of friends that cared about her and still do. For her sake I hope that she did this in self- defense. I wouldnt ever wish prison on anyone who didnt deserve it. And in this case I cant believe she would be guilty. Some time in prison is better than the rest of her life.
Does anyone know how shes holdin up now??
Jfrizzle

Rincon, GA

#7 Mar 17, 2011
Annonymous wrote:
I know who Kendra is and no matter how wild people say she is im sure no one expected to hear she was accused of murdering her boyfriend. I think she must have had a reason to commit a crime this serious. I remember she was a cheerleader at our high school and had alot of friends that cared about her and still do. For her sake I hope that she did this in self- defense. I wouldnt ever wish prison on anyone who didnt deserve it. And in this case I cant believe she would be guilty. Some time in prison is better than the rest of her life.
Does anyone know how shes holdin up now??
She got 45 years no parole
Jfrizzle

Rincon, GA

#8 Mar 17, 2011
PoisonBerry

Savannah, GA

#9 Apr 6, 2011
Jfrizzle wrote:
<quoted text>
No way! I met Kendra just a short time before all this happened; we hung out maybe twice. She seemed like a good, caring person. I was so shocked to hear of this happening and I was hoping that it wouldn't turn out this way. I've heard about three different versions of what happened and I didn't know which one to believe but I am a good judge of character. She did not seem like the type of person that would do something like this unprovoked. I'd like to go see her or maybe be a pen pal. J, do you know where she is? If so please tell me. I think that this whole ordeal is quite tragic and I hate that it came to this. Please forward me the information. Thanks very much.
Annonymous

United States

#10 Apr 8, 2011
What about her mom? What did she get???
Karen

Pooler, GA

#11 Apr 9, 2011
I don't know where you guys are getting your info. There has been no sentencing as far as I know they have not even been to trial. Look on the GA Dept of Corrections website. Neither of them are in prison. Maybe you should know the facts before you post. Or state where you are getting your information from.

“Wasted”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#12 May 6, 2011
Ownd!
Karen

Pooler, GA

#13 May 6, 2011
WTH is Ownd supposed to mean John? You really must've been wasted when you replied!
asdfg

Macon, GA

#14 May 11, 2011
check again, she is in jail but for other dumb things she did...now waiting...trying to get immunity
Karen

Pooler, GA

#15 May 11, 2011
asdfg, What else happened? And where is she in jail? I am asking this out of concern and care. Praying for this situation. And for the family that lost their son.
asdfg

Macon, GA

#16 Jun 21, 2011
look her up on ga dept of corrections
anonymous

Moultrie, GA

#17 Jun 30, 2011
Jenny wrote:
I loved Kendra so much & still hope the best for her. I tried & tried to tell her she needed to calm down before something worse happened. I just cannot help but to think she did this all in self defense...Kendi,i miss you.
Self-Defense???!!!! Lmao Yea right they done this on purpose and I hope they rot in hell for what theyve done!!!
David

Guyton, GA

#18 Jul 4, 2011
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Self-Defense???!!!! Lmao Yea right they done this on purpose and I hope they rot in hell for what theyve done!!!
People always say this shit. She was so nice bla bla bla! You're right she WAS so nice. I know this slut,gangst wanna be bitch too. People wake up its the things you dont see that cause this. She finally got what was already coming to her. Her mother and her hospitalized a young girl a month before this in their back yard because of something she heard someone said. So cheers bitch and enjoy it you deserve what you get i'm just sorry i cant see what the real gangsta bitches do to her in jail.
Ashley

United States

#19 Jul 13, 2011
I hope Kendra's dumbass & her Mama's dumbass rots in prison & then rots in hell.
anonymous

Sylvania, GA

#20 Jul 15, 2011
It's amazing how people run their mouth about things and don't have a F'n clue. First, I'm deaply sorry for the lost of human life. Secondly, there are only two people on this earth that know what happen that day, both are in jail. Now, the facts that are known and documented by the police are weeks prior to this J put one of Kendra's girl friends in the hospital. He then beat Kendra up at his mother's house. She locked J out so he went to Statesboro with Kendra. Then lastly J told EMS and Police Kendra didn't do it. Dective Black testified to this in a preliminary hearing. This past week Kendra pled guilty to manslauder so she could get out in about 5 yrs and get on with her life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rocky Ford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bones under 1st baptist church Sat jim 1
first baptist church statesboro Dec 22 nevillewise 1
Gyms in Statesboro that don't require a membership Nov '14 Kate 1
washer Nov '14 wezzie29910 1
johns place for addiction (please help) Sep '14 JOHNSPLACE 1
South Forsyth High remembers late alum Sep '14 sandrad 1
Horny women in Millen. Aug '14 Don 2
Rocky Ford Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web