Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#52316 Aug 1, 2014
@ any poster except for cbutt.

What is it you want from Israel?

Draketown, GA

#52317 Aug 1, 2014

What is it you want from the ecpnomy?

Draketown, GA

#52318 Aug 1, 2014
@any poster except for cut.

What is it you want on the unemployment situation?

Draketown, GA

#52319 Aug 1, 2014

What is your definition of fair share?

Draketown, GA

#52320 Aug 1, 2014
@ any LWLD poster except for cbutt.

Answer if you dare.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#52321 Aug 1, 2014
http://www.ijreview.com/2014/08/163754-trey-g...

BTW, I think the voice at around 1:21 is Hank "don't tip over Guam" Johnson.

Draketown, GA

#52322 Aug 1, 2014
Obama is using illegal alien children for political blame games.

Obama:‘I’m Going To Have To Act Alone’ On Border Crisis.

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2014/08/01/oba...
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#52323 Aug 1, 2014
General Robert E Lee wrote:
What is it you want from Israel?
I would like for them to stop killing little children. According to the UN, they have killed more children than Hamas fighters.
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#52324 Aug 1, 2014
What is it you want from the ecpnomy?
I will answer that as soon as I can figure out exactly what ecpnomy is. lol

Draketown, GA

#52325 Aug 1, 2014
"The rollout was so bad, and I was appalled -- I don't understand how the president could have sat there and not been checking on that on a weekly basis," Frank told HuffPost during a July interview. "But frankly, he should never have said as much as he did, that if you like your current health care plan, you can keep it. That wasn't true. And you shouldn't lie to people. And they just lied to people."

Draketown, GA

#52326 Aug 1, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>I would like for them to stop killing little children. According to the UN, they have killed more children than Hamas fighters.
That's what happens when ratbastards like hamas hide behind kids. I hope Israel kills every last one of these "freedom fighters", to coin your term.

Draketown, GA

#52327 Aug 1, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>I will answer that as soon as I can figure out exactly what ecpnomy is. lol
It's Russian for economy.
rename

Gadsden, AL

#52328 Aug 1, 2014
<quoted text>
What CBO numbers?
The Chicken Butt Optional numbers.....
rename

Gadsden, AL

#52329 Aug 1, 2014
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>I would like for them to stop killing little children. According to the UN, they have killed more children than Hamas fighters.

And if the number of killed children were equal on both sides .....I suppose you would be alright with that huh....,

Cbutt

Douglasville, GA

#52330 Aug 1, 2014
rename wrote:
<quoted text>
The Chicken Butt Optional numbers.....
That was almost humorous.
Cbutt

Douglasville, GA

#52331 Aug 1, 2014
<quoted text>
The LWLD's will make a crisis out of anything they possibly can right now. Their whole strategy to try to retain enough Senate seats to keep the majority, is nothing more than baiting the Republicans in an effort to make them "unelectable" They have nothing else to stand on.
Let's sum up what the Republicans did:

The House voted late on Friday on a reworked and even more conservative package to address the ongoing border crisis, with measures that would speed up deportations and a separate vote to end a policy that protects from deportation undocumented young people with long-standing ties to the U.S.

Then they'll leave Washington, having successfully gone after one of President Barack Obama's key policies but approving funding legislation that couldn't get through the Senate -- which isn't here to pass it anyway.

Congress, in other words, is set to skip town until September without sending a bill to the president's desk to deal with an influx of more than 57,500 unaccompanied minors who have been apprehended at the border since the beginning of October -- even though nearly all members in both chambers have deemed the situation a crisis.
jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#52332 Aug 1, 2014
<quoted text>
That's what happens when ratbastards like hamas hide behind kids. I hope Israel kills every last one of these "freedom fighters", to coin your term.
So just to be clear, you are justifying the killing of children if terrorists are hiding behind them, have I got that much right? I
rename

Gadsden, AL

#52333 Aug 1, 2014
Obama......quit picking on my boy Kerry.....

Like Scarlett O 'Hara.......tomorrow will be a better day....

5 years and a better day is yet to come,,,,, for the economy ,,,,,non-partisanship by Libroids ,,,, jobs recovery,,,,honesty in gubmint,,,,,foreign policy,,,,etc., etc .....

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...

jeb stuart

Fitzgerald, GA

#52334 Aug 1, 2014
<quoted text>
One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter- Ronald Reagan (thought you may like that one, gen)
rename

Gadsden, AL

#52335 Aug 1, 2014
Cbutt wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's sum up what the Republicans did:
The House voted late on Friday on a reworked and even more conservative package to address the ongoing border crisis, with measures that would speed up deportations and a separate vote to end a policy that protects from deportation undocumented young people with long-standing ties to the U.S.
Then they'll leave Washington, having successfully gone after one of President Barack Obama's key policies but approving funding legislation that couldn't get through the Senate -- which isn't here to pass it anyway.
Congress, in other words, is set to skip town until September without sending a bill to the president's desk to deal with an influx of more than 57,500 unaccompanied minors who have been apprehended at the border since the beginning of October -- even though nearly all members in both chambers have deemed the situation a crisis.

Sorta the same way Botox Nancy passed obamacare huh....,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rocky Ford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Claxton councilman indicted on drug charges (Jan '09) 10 hr jamie 8
Repent Governor Repent Apr '16 Ex Tobacco Buyer 3
News Scabies reported at Statesboro High Apr '16 Matt 1
Listen; Trump, Trump, Trump (Sep '15) Apr '16 Rich homi quan 6
corruption at bullock,county,jail,statesboro (Dec '11) Apr '16 Hitlet 8
Review: Otter Conservation Center Inc (Sep '13) Mar '16 Weary 3
your invited to statesboro Upc church Mar '16 Acts 2 38 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rocky Ford Mortgages