Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
TheAllPowerful

Columbus, GA

#33084 Dec 12, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Dang.... If all I had to do is make a post about Liv Tyler and stockings.... To get you crazy MF'ers to shutup.... I'd have done it a long time ago. ;0
GB....
See how easy they are? Although, Liv has kind of gone by the way of the rug (meaning looking more like her Father Steve). I'd go more of the Olivia Wilde route now. Maybe even Emma Stone.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OMTE

Ashburn, GA

#33085 Dec 12, 2013
TheAllPowerful wrote:
<quoted text>
See how easy they are? Although, Liv has kind of gone by the way of the rug (meaning looking more like her Father Steve). I'd go more of the Olivia Wilde route now. Maybe even Emma Stone.
You should not bait me into talkin about women. I'm married.:)
You already got me one time. LoL!:)))
But you're crazy about Liv, that chick will die hoTT.... Only two other women in showbiz hotter.... Scarlett Johansson and the hottest of hott, Jessica Biel... They should run for President.... I'd vote for either one. ;)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#33086 Dec 12, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Do you ever get tired of race-baiting/agitating?
Nope! That's Oh my's MO. Well, race baiting AND cutting and pasting from Daily Kos. rotfl

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#33087 Dec 12, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text>Mandela's funeral was quite interesting and I was enjoying it untill the camera showed the texas chainsaw massacre man bush and his ole leatherface wife laura at the ceremony.
Exactly how I feel when that communist Anti-America Obama shows his evil face. Oh, wait. He's YOUR hero. ROTFL 'nuff said.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OMTE

Ashburn, GA

#33088 Dec 12, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope! That's Oh my's MO. Well, race baiting AND cutting and pasting from Daily Kos. rotfl
Hey Syn.....

Location hidden

#33089 Dec 12, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Syn.....
Heeeeeey, OMTE......
OMTE

Ashburn, GA

#33091 Dec 12, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Heeeeeey, OMTE......
How ya been, doin?

Location hidden

#33092 Dec 12, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>How ya been, doin?
I've been well. You?
OMTE

Ashburn, GA

#33093 Dec 12, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been well. You?
I'm fine. Haven't heard nothin out of IO, have you? You think them folks finally came and got him?:)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Draketown, GA

#33094 Dec 13, 2013
Lie of the Year:'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'

PolitiFact has named "If you like your health care plan, you can keep it," the Lie of the Year for 2013.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/artic...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Scott

Berea, KY

#33095 Dec 13, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
PolitiFact has named "If you like your health care plan, you can keep it," the Lie of the Year for 2013.
We have to give Politifact much credit for their being able to sift through all of the "Obamalies" while having to come up with just one of many.
the truth

Charlotte, NC

#33096 Dec 13, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
How bout the fact of the year! All you whackos rag on Obama and deny the fact the rich are at the helm of the country and wackos are just their ignorant minions. Well the fact is they, heck heres the link why don't you get mommy to read it to you. Amazing how much richer the 1% has gotten while the majority has just gotten poorer. Next time somone wants the 1% to pay their "fair" share to tax you shouldnt fee sorry for them.What you should do is think for yourself, a novel idea.

http://money.msn.com/investing/10-things-bill...

Draketown, GA

#33097 Dec 13, 2013
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
How bout the fact of the year! All you whackos rag on Obama and deny the fact the rich are at the helm of the country and wackos are just their ignorant minions. Well the fact is they, heck heres the link why don't you get mommy to read it to you. Amazing how much richer the 1% has gotten while the majority has just gotten poorer. Next time somone wants the 1% to pay their "fair" share to tax you shouldnt fee sorry for them.What you should do is think for yourself, a novel idea.
http://money.msn.com/investing/10-things-bill...
Stay on point. My post was about the lie(s) of Obama. What do you have to say about these lies?

If you want to talk about the "fair share" issue, go read the CBO report published last week, in a nutshell it states:

"The top 40% of wage earners in America are paying 106% of all income taxes. The bottom 40% paid a negative 9%." That means that the "poor" receceived a net gain on income taxes, with an additional average of $25,000 in aid programs.

There's more charitable distribution (which comes from the top income earners), and I'd bet that there's more income and wealth redistribution for the poor in this country than anywhere else in the world.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#33098 Dec 13, 2013
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
There is no denying that. Some of those folks bombed a few churches and killed innocent children and other people as well. And rightly very few people (there will always be one or two) today hold those people out to be heroes. Fortunately, we will never have to sit through a made for tv movie that obscures the evil these people did and focuses on any good they may have ever done in their lives. Double standard?
Your lack of knowledge of American History is showing once again. Majorities of the population elected representatives that enacted segregation laws at the state and local level, these same majorities enforced the culture of segregation by supporting the acts of terror that are a natural outgrowth of this type of regime. This atmosphere of terror could not exist without the support of local populations throughout the South.

Now I wonder, what would the black response have been in our country if segregation had not been a regional policy but a nationwide policy, if southern blacks had not had the backing of the federal government would they have eventually been forced to turn to violence.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/amex/till/peopleevent...
Thousands of Victims
In the South, an estimated two or three blacks were lynched each week in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. In Mississippi alone, 500 blacks were lynched from the 1800s to 1955. Nationwide, the figure climbed to nearly 5,000.

Killed for Being "Insolent"
Although rape is often cited as a rationale, statistics now show that only about one-fourth of lynchings from 1880 to 1930 were prompted by an accusation of rape. In fact, most victims of lynching were political activists, labor organizers or black men and women who violated white expectations of black deference, and were deemed "uppity" or "insolent." Though most victims were black men, women were by no means exempt.

Total Repression
With lynching as a violent backdrop in the South, Jim Crow as the law of the land, and the poverty of the sharecropper system, blacks had no recourse. This triage of repression ensured blacks would remain impoverished, endangered, and without rights or hope. Whites could accuse at will and rarely was a white punished for a crime committed against a black. Even for those whites who were opposed to lynching, there was not much they could do. If there was an investigation, white citizens closed ranks to protect their own and rarely were mob leaders identified.

http://www.umass.edu/complit/aclanet/USLynch....
A Portrait of the Lynching Era, 1880-1930

"The lynching era encompasses roughly the five decades between the end of Reconstruction and the beginning of the Great Depression. During these years we may estimate that there were 2,018 separate incidents of lynching in which at least 2,462 African-American men, women and children met their deaths in the grasp of southern mobs, comprised mostly of whites. Although lynchings and mob killings occurred before 1880, notably during early Reconstruction when blacks were enfranchised, radical racism and mob violence peaked during the 1890s in a surge of terrorism that did not dissipate until well into the twentieth century" (17).

"In addition to the punishment of specific criminal offenders, lynching in the American South had three entwined functions:

first, to maintain social order over the black population through terrorism;

second, to suppress of eliminate black competitors for economic, political, or social rewardsí

third, to stabilize the white class structure and preserve the privileged status of the white aristocracy" (18-19).

"Lethal mob violence for seemingly minor infractions of the caste codes of behavior was more fundamental for maintaining terroristic social control than punishment for what would seem to be more serious violations of the criminal codes" (19).

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#33099 Dec 13, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
I'd bet money "Oh my" is a nerdy, ugly, middle aged white lady... ;0
Of course you would,
words just fail you
time and time again.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OMTE

Ashburn, GA

#33100 Dec 13, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you would,
words just fail you
time and time again.
Yeah right... Ya ugly mutt... I bet makeup, fails you time and time again. Huh?:)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#33101 Dec 13, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/embed/z9pD_UK6vGU

I'm guessing most of the clueless and uneducated in this thread took this pill.

I'm also guessing some of them didn't need to take the pill to get in their current condition...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
clueless wonder

Alpharetta, GA

#33102 Dec 13, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/embed/z 9pD_UK6vGU
I'm also guessing some of them didn't need to take the pill to get in their current condition...
That was nasty. Like a beer fart.
Laughing at U

Blairsville, GA

#33103 Dec 13, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/embed/z 9pD_UK6vGU
Even without a pill Bill in Dumbville wakes up dumber than the day before.

Now it's time for him to take out the garbage and walk the dog. He needs to be useful for something these days.

Draketown, GA

#33104 Dec 13, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I'm fine. Haven't heard nothin out of IO, have you? You think them folks finally came and got him?:)
IO's been trying to sign up for nobamanocare.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rocky Ford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missil Launchers (Feb '13) Jul 29 royal T 3
News Sheriff's captain charged with vehicular homicide (Sep '08) Jun '16 Anonymous 20
Sewage plant Jun '16 PEUW 1
Statesboro UPC Church Is On Fire (Nov '15) Jun '16 His2Luv 4
What is going on at City Hall Jun '16 A-non-e-moose 1
Review: The Brannen Law Office, P.C. Jun '16 Changed 1
News Claxton councilman indicted on drug charges (Jan '09) May '16 jamie 8

Rocky Ford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rocky Ford Mortgages