Young and Black

Lakeland, GA

#33055 Dec 12, 2013
Opinion wrote:
The Obama Dems have destroyed the country. We need a republican congress to stop the march to socialwism.
i totally agree, its not about having a black president any more, no more exscuses, nk more blaming the old admin, this country is in trouble, and we have to place blame on whoes in charge, that the president, he has to make changes, he hadnt done a thing that i can see, just my opinion.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#33056 Dec 12, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
My post was purely in reponse to your claim that deaths in the American Revolutionary War were exclusively between combatants, a claim that has been shown to be in error and which you have not retracted. The reference to tar and feathering of dissidents was merely one example of the type of activity that occurs against non-combatants during any civil war, and yes the American Revolution was both a colonial war and a civil war.
As far as Mandela's guilt as a communist and terrorist, I need only look at who was conducting the trail, and who was willing to give aid at that point in time.
Riddle me this: during our nations embrace of segregation would you agree that the Klan was a terrorist organization, and that the churches and citizen councils and local and state governments that helped to perpetuate it were in fact terrorist sympathizers and enablers.
Do you ever get tired of race-baiting/agitating?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#33057 Dec 12, 2013
Them illegal mexicans are so sneaky... That they are able to become police officers now... WTH?
They don't even check if you're a citizen, before you're allowed to enforce AMERICAN laws? I guess not... I bet alot of them beaner police officers are illegal roaches.
http://news.msn.com/us/arizona-detective-resi...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Troll Man

Blairsville, GA

#33058 Dec 12, 2013
OMTE wrote:
Them illegal mexicans are so sneaky... That they are able to become police officers now... WTH?
They don't even check if you're a citizen, before you're allowed to enforce AMERICAN laws? I guess not... I bet alot of them beaner police officers are illegal roaches.
http://news.msn.com/us/arizona-detective-resi...
"Oh the irony" as a less-informed poster often says. First you make a comment about "race baiting" then this one...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#33059 Dec 12, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Bush's executive order included an implementation date of January 1, 2007.
http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/in...
Promoting Innovation and Competitiveness

A New Generation of American Innovation
Transforming Health Care: The President’s Health Information Technology Plan

“By computerizing health records, we can avoid dangerous medical mistakes, reduce costs, and improve care.”

--President George W. Bush, State of the Union Address, January 20, 2004

President Bush has outlined a plan to ensure that most Americans have electronic health records within the next 10 years. The President believes that better health information technology is essential to his vision of a health care system that puts the needs and the values of the patient first and gives patients information they need to make clinical and economic decisions – in consultation with dedicated health care professionals.

The President’s Health Information Technology Plan will address longstanding problems of preventable errors, uneven quality, and rising costs in the Nation’s health care system....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#33061 Dec 12, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever get tired of race-baiting/agitating?
Rational folks would simply see it as offering a dissenting opinion.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#33062 Dec 12, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Rational folks would simply see it as offering a dissenting opinion.
Yeah right.. Your whole world revolves around creating racial and religious tension... You, like Obama, want to divide the the white and black races... I'm sure Mandela wouldn't want you, or Obama, speaking out in his name... He tryed to reconcile the white and black races. Ya dumb muslim...:)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#33063 Dec 12, 2013
Troll Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm... you didn't ignore him, you responded to him. Pretty much the definition of ignorance...
What's funny is that I've ignored that particular idiot on here as well.

If somebody is too stupid to be able to spell the word "you", I really don't have anything to say to them.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#33064 Dec 12, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/in...
Promoting Innovation and Competitiveness
A New Generation of American Innovation
Transforming Health Care: The President’s Health Information Technology Plan
“By computerizing health records, we can avoid dangerous medical mistakes, reduce costs, and improve care.”
--President George W. Bush, State of the Union Address, January 20, 2004
President Bush has outlined a plan to ensure that most Americans have electronic health records within the next 10 years. The President believes that better health information technology is essential to his vision of a health care system that puts the needs and the values of the patient first and gives patients information they need to make clinical and economic decisions – in consultation with dedicated health care professionals.
The President’s Health Information Technology Plan will address longstanding problems of preventable errors, uneven quality, and rising costs in the Nation’s health care system....
And expanded, strengthened, with the passage of the American Recovery And reinvestment Act of 2009 (The Stimulus). Also as directed by Obama in July of 2010, along with incentive payments for compliance.
Doctors' offices can receive as much as $44,000 through Medicare and $63,750 through Medicaid for installing computer systems that meet federal standards. Hospitals can receive millions.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/health/20...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

#33065 Dec 12, 2013
<quoted text>
And expanded, strengthened, with the passage of the American Recovery And reinvestment Act of 2009 (The Stimulus). Also as directed by Obama in July of 2010, along with incentive payments for compliance.
Doctors' offices can receive as much as $44,000 through Medicare and $63,750 through Medicaid for installing computer systems that meet federal standards. Hospitals can receive millions.
If a physician has to close his office because he can't figure out how to work a computer, he doesn't need to be a physician anyway. How did he make it through med school if he can't even learn how to keep his files in a computer?

Blaming his own stupidity on Obama? Sounds like the ubiquitous right-wing response.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#33066 Dec 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Thank you for pointing out that Obama is following through on the plan put forward by his predecessor (George Bush), and you've provided bonus information in the form of the financial incentives available to even computer illiterate medical practices in KY.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#33067 Dec 12, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Yeah right.. Your whole world revolves around creating racial and religious tension... You, like Obama, want to divide the the white and black races... I'm sure Mandela wouldn't want you, or Obama, speaking out in his name... He tryed to reconcile the white and black races. Ya dumb muslim...:)
The tension you feel is purely a product of your own mind, usually brought on when ignorant bigots are shown to be exactly what they are, ignorant bigots.

If my posts are a source of discomfort, then relief is within your control.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#33068 Dec 12, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
If a physician has to close his office because he can't figure out how to work a computer, he doesn't need to be a physician anyway. How did he make it through med school if he can't even learn how to keep his files in a computer?
Blaming his own stupidity on Obama? Sounds like the ubiquitous right-wing response.
The first part of your post is no more than an attack. With regards to the second part of your post, where did he blame nobama?

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#33069 Dec 12, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for pointing out that Obama is following through on the plan put forward by his predecessor (George Bush), and you've provided bonus information in the form of the financial incentives available to even computer illiterate medical practices in KY.
You're welcome, though the good doctor's ad regarding his closing was directed at the policies of nobamanocare.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#33070 Dec 12, 2013
<quoted text>
You're welcome, though the good doctor's ad regarding his closing was directed at the policies of nobamanocare.
Which has been shown to have been a mis-direction, thanks for the reminder.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hello

Ellijay, GA

#33071 Dec 12, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>

Riddle me this: during our nations embrace of segregation would you agree that the Klan was a terrorist organization, and that the churches and citizen councils and local and state governments that helped to perpetuate it were in fact terrorist sympathizers and enablers.
There is no denying that. Some of those folks bombed a few churches and killed innocent children and other people as well. And rightly very few people (there will always be one or two) today hold those people out to be heroes. Fortunately, we will never have to sit through a made for tv movie that obscures the evil these people did and focuses on any good they may have ever done in their lives. Double standard?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Marble Man”

Dallas, GA

#33072 Dec 12, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Which has been shown to have been a mis-direction, thanks for the reminder.
The ad was clear, cut, and concisely directed at nobamanocare policies, nothing else was mentioned.. Do you really think the only reason, as quoted by "buzzfeed" was electronic records? Get a grip.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#33073 Dec 12, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
So you even READ what you post? rotfl
I suppose when that no load that we have now gets HIS library at the taxpayers expense THAT will be just fine, right? Seriously, step away from the pipe.
Mandela's funeral was quite interesting and I was enjoying it untill the camera showed the texas chainsaw massacre man bush and his ole leatherface wife laura at the ceremony. Kinda put a damper on the show. Mandela spent 27 years in prison fighting the racist regime in South Africa and to see this shifty scumbag at the man's funeral almost ruined it for me. Well anyway 2013 no republican in the White House and none for the next 3 years is very soothing indeed. Meanwhile neither republicans nor democrats seem to be in an uproar over this fu-king nsa spy satelite or it's weird cheif Crapper(clapper). What kind of human warmit has the right to spy on Americans? Hopefully some country will shoot the damn thing out of the sky. Raise up Americans against the Patriot Act and quit rolling over and playing dead. Snowden should be looked upon as a hero to the average American for exposing such an awful act of evil by a few for exposing NSA spying on Americans.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
truth shall set you free

Alpharetta, GA

#33074 Dec 12, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Do you ever get tired of race-baiting/agitating?
That's what black people are really good at. Then they turn it around on whitey.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#33075 Dec 12, 2013
This country has become a country full of cowards and whimps. Afraid to speak out when our Constitution is trampled on like it has for the past 12 years.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rocky Ford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gyms in Statesboro that don't require a membership Nov 3 Kate 1
washer Nov 1 wezzie29910 1
johns place for addiction (please help) Sep '14 JOHNSPLACE 1
South Forsyth High remembers late alum Sep '14 sandrad 1
Horny women in Millen. Aug '14 Don 2
Review: Tiny Tots Jun '14 Kristen 1
Speeding Tickets in Rockyford (Aug '12) Sep '12 Harley Al 2
Rocky Ford Dating
Find my Match

Rocky Ford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Rocky Ford News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rocky Ford

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:25 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:25PM
Today in the NFL: Josh Gordon makes his return
Bleacher Report 3:37 PM
Ryan, Smith Share Blame for Wasted Opportunity
Bleacher Report 4:13 PM
Unimpressive Win over Jaguars Exemplifies Poor AFC South
NBC Sports 8:25 PM
Is this the end of the Mike Smith era in Atlanta?
NBC Sports12:49 AM
Hoyer recovers, leads Browns past Falcons, 26-24 - NBC Sports