there

Alto, GA

#33035 Dec 11, 2013

Looks like Obama brought his own language interpreter to Mandela's funeral.........

"Sign language interpreter at Nelson Mandela's memorial 'was a fake who made up his own hand gestures'"

Actually, he was interpreting Obama correctly, as Obama himself never makes sense, deals only in emotional phrases to soothe his emotional unstable supporters, and the interpreter was having a ball making the signs of nonsense Obama represents....

there

Alto, GA

#33036 Dec 11, 2013
McConnell, the rino rat makes an easy decision... as he knows the Senate will pass the budget deal with the 60% needed......

But will his opponent in the 2014 elections let him get away with it..........

"Source: McConnell will vote against budget deal brokered by Paul Ryan"

http://dailycaller.com/2013/12/11/source-mcco...

there

Alto, GA

#33037 Dec 11, 2013
there wrote:
Looks like Obama brought his own language interpreter to Mandela's funeral.........
"Sign language interpreter at Nelson Mandela's memorial 'was a fake who made up his own hand gestures'"
Actually, he was interpreting Obama correctly, as Obama himself never makes sense, deals only in emotional phrases to soothe his emotional unstable supporters, and the interpreter was having a ball making the signs of nonsense Obama represents....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RjpcSaVKeN8XX

The interpreter is now thinking about doing some Saturday Night Live skits......said Obama would need more interpretation.....

ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#33038 Dec 11, 2013
America wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a fine example of the idiot fringe of the Republican Party.
Also the reson the main stream members of the party are finally fed up with the tea party, as is most of America.
He's simply an idiot. Worse - he really isn't aware of it and doesn't understand that he's an idiot.

The best course of action is to ignore him completely.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#33039 Dec 11, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
He's simply an idiot. Worse - he really isn't aware of it and doesn't understand that he's an idiot.
The best course of action is to ignore him completely.
Works pretty good with u.
Troll Man

Blairsville, GA

#33040 Dec 11, 2013
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
Works pretty good with u.
Ummm... you didn't ignore him, you responded to him. Pretty much the definition of ignorance...
TheAllPowerful

Fortson, GA

#33041 Dec 11, 2013
there wrote:
<quoted text>
Folks throw pennies away, the same way they do with your advice.
Of course if it puffs up your feathers, roll on.
Awww, an insult coming from the leader of the greatest faction on Earth, being the know it all poster who rants on and on what? About 12 times in a row in response to everything? Then goes back to make sure they keep their little cartoon votes ahead of everyone else. You are truly a sight to behold, nay, admired. You have all the answers, yet sit behind a monitor typing out your thoughts into thin air, believing anyone will throw you a parade at the end of each day. Your imaginary intelligence intrigues me. Do tell how many months it took you to graduate the University of The All High And Mighty? Obviously the degree came without any common sense.
there

Alto, GA

#33042 Dec 12, 2013
TheAllPowerful wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww, an insult coming from the leader of the greatest faction on Earth, being the know it all poster who rants on and on what? About 12 times in a row in response to everything? Then goes back to make sure they keep their little cartoon votes ahead of everyone else. You are truly a sight to behold, nay, admired. You have all the answers, yet sit behind a monitor typing out your thoughts into thin air, believing anyone will throw you a parade at the end of each day. Your imaginary intelligence intrigues me. Do tell how many months it took you to graduate the University of The All High And Mighty? Obviously the degree came without any common sense.

You wouldn’t know an insult from a compliment if delivered with a notarized letter from Jesus……

You are the king of your own little mountain, the “mountain of one, based on non-compliance with any other political position,” and assuming others may want to overtake your mountain…….

So far, I’ve not seen anyone making an effort to join you on the mountain of “withdrawing into a cocoon of not voting.”

Yep, your little anthill of a mountain in the cow pasture constantly gets crapped on by the cows as they walk by, so sorry you have to dig out from under the crap……..

Also I see you are impressed with with the cartoon votes, whereas myself never looks at them…..
When confident of one’s position, cartoons have no effect on a person. When looking for approval, a person constantly checks out the cartoons…..

BTW, watch out for the bulls as they walk by, their crap is a lot harder to dig out from under…..

I will vote you a smiley face worthy of playing in crap, as your whole point of posting appears to be,“to denigrate everyone.”

I will also take a guess and say,“you have always been a side liner, while others are the activators in life.” Yep, this may explain your feelings of “self disgust” exhibited here on topix….and to think we pay you a salary for indulging.....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
there

Alto, GA

#33043 Dec 12, 2013

"On Wednesday, House Oversight Committee Chairman Darrell Issa sent a letter to Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius, angrily telling her that HHS’ attempts to block contractors from giving information to Congress on Obamacare was a violation of law. On December 6, HHS told Creative Computing Solutions, Inc. not to give information to the Oversight Committee, stating,“If you receive a request for this information from Congress, CMS will respond directly to the requestor[.]”"

Most often prosecuted as Perjury, it carries a sentence of up to 5 years on the Federal level.....

Of course, everything the Obama admin does falls under Perjury......

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
there

Alto, GA

#33044 Dec 12, 2013

Some smart liberals are feeling disappointed......the rose is off the bloom, and the petals are falling off.........

"In an NBC/Wall Street Journal poll, "nearly half—49%—of adults aged 18-34 disapprove" of Obama's job performance while 45% approve. Obama's disapproval among young voters has jumped three points since last month and 12 points since the same time last year.

The poll, which was released on Wednesday, found that Obama's support "among Hispanics has declined alongside young people, with 42% saying they approve of the president." Last year, nearly 75% of Hispanics approved of Obama's job performance.

Sen Lin, a 25-year-old teacher in Tolleson, AZ, told the publication that he supported Obamacare and Obama in both elections because he "had a great potential there to implement this smoothly."

“But now it seems like a big disappointment," Lin told the Journal."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheAllPowerful

Fortson, GA

#33045 Dec 12, 2013
there wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn’t know an insult from a compliment if delivered with a notarized letter from Jesus……
You are the king of your own little mountain, the “mountain of one, based on non-compliance with any other political position,” and assuming others may want to overtake your mountain…….
So far, I’ve not seen anyone making an effort to join you on the mountain of “withdrawing into a cocoon of not voting.”
Yep, your little anthill of a mountain in the cow pasture constantly gets crapped on by the cows as they walk by, so sorry you have to dig out from under the crap……..
Also I see you are impressed with with the cartoon votes, whereas myself never looks at them…..
When confident of one’s position, cartoons have no effect on a person. When looking for approval, a person constantly checks out the cartoons…..
BTW, watch out for the bulls as they walk by, their crap is a lot harder to dig out from under…..
I will vote you a smiley face worthy of playing in crap, as your whole point of posting appears to be,“to denigrate everyone.”
I will also take a guess and say,“you have always been a side liner, while others are the activators in life.” Yep, this may explain your feelings of “self disgust” exhibited here on topix….and to think we pay you a salary for indulging.....
That was a mighty long winded tirade. I, however can sum things up to you in one or two breaths. I don't care about having anyone "on my side". I'm not here to be your buddy, I state my opinion, and laugh at folks such as yourself that can't formulate an opinion of their own with racing around the internet to copy and paste links from things other people believe in, that you agree with. i don't waste my time letting media outlets dictate my line of thinking, as you obviously do.

Now, if you will excuse me, i must get ready for WORK. I don't have time to waste on you, but I'm sure you've heard that many times over the course of your life, so I'll try to stay off that bandwagon from now on. Have a nice day.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
there

Alto, GA

#33046 Dec 12, 2013

"On Wednesday, Health and Human Services Secretary Secretary Kathleen Sebelius said the Obama administration is still "hand-matching" Americans who attempted to apply for Obamacare on HealthCare.Gov but may not have had their information correctly sent to insurance companies due to what are known as "834 errors.""

Awww, the dreaded 834 errors......created by a sloppy download of hexadecimal numbers exceeding the looming budget deal.....

Every programmer should know about the error, and know one cannot fudge the numbers.....

Solution, create a good program or download the (Error 834) Repair Tool.

A tool that will enliven your online experience with the obamacare website, that normally dumps you into the crap section of oblivion....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
there

Alto, GA

#33047 Dec 12, 2013
TheAllPowerful wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a mighty long winded tirade. I, however can sum things up to you in one or two breaths. I don't care about having anyone "on my side". I'm not here to be your buddy, I state my opinion, and laugh at folks such as yourself that can't formulate an opinion of their own with racing around the internet to copy and paste links from things other people believe in, that you agree with. i don't waste my time letting media outlets dictate my line of thinking, as you obviously do.
Now, if you will excuse me, i must get ready for WORK. I don't have time to waste on you, but I'm sure you've heard that many times over the course of your life, so I'll try to stay off that bandwagon from now on. Have a nice day.

Since when has a federal worker ever worked dummy....you just put in time, not the same as work......

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
there

Alto, GA

#33048 Dec 12, 2013
there wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when has a federal worker ever worked dummy....you just put in time, not the same as work......

BTW,,,,I did give you a good cartoon rating, although from the looks of the numbers, you are still in the sh**house.....

Have a good day at non-work :)......

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
there

Alto, GA

#33049 Dec 12, 2013

Who said what, when, where, and with whom, and how many times did they do it????

No one seems to know, ask the other fella, obfuscate till your hair turns grey and your eyes bulge....

And as Paul Harvey says.......Have A Good Day!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 12

End of 40

#33050 Dec 12, 2013
Michelle Nunn has done nothing so vote for her.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#33051 Dec 12, 2013
No surprizes here...

Kentucky Doctor Reason For Closing -- Because Of Bush Initiative, NOT Obamacare. The Real Story
WED DEC 11, 2013 AT 02:37 PM PST
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/12/11/1262...

Yesterday the right wing social media was buzzing about the story of the Kentucky doctor who put an ad in his local paper declaring that due to Obamacare, he was closing his office. I claimed that nothing in the ACA could in any way force a doctor to close his office, or create so much regulation that it would be too expensive to continue.

As the story unfolded, the Obamacare regulation that was forcing the doctor into retirement was the mandate that all health records must be electronic by the year 2014. The doctor, Steven Kiteck, cited the fact the his office was “computer illiterate,” and could not make the transition to electronic records.

...Let’s start with the Electronic Health Records (EHR)“mandate.” Well, in the first place, there is no “mandate.” There are strong incentives, and Medicare reimbursement penalties, however no doctor is being forced to go electronic. So what are the Medicare penalties? For doctor who wishes not to file Medicare claims using EHR, the reimbursement falls 1% for each of the next five years.

I’m sure some would argue that in itself constitutes a “mandate.” However, if a doctor chooses to use the much more expensive, and labor intensive method of manually filing claims, that costs the Medicare systems (and taxpayers) more money. So in reality, the added expense of the filing is being shared by the doctor. Saving taxpayers, and Medicare money!

But the real fun fact in this whole story is this, the push toward universal Electronic Health Records, is NOT part of Obamacare, and was not an initiative of President Obama. The goal of near universal use of Electronic Health Records was championed and made official by Executive Orders signed by George W. Bush in 2004.

At the time President Bush said,“Within ten years, every American must have a personal electronic medical record...”(1) So the push toward electronic records was made not by Obamacare, not by President Obama, but by the Bush administration. President Bush even touted his efforts on Electronic Medical Records in his 2004 State of the Union speech.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#33052 Dec 12, 2013
Oh my wrote:
No surprizes here...
Kentucky Doctor Reason For Closing -- Because Of Bush Initiative, NOT Obamacare. The Real Story
WED DEC 11, 2013 AT 02:37 PM PST
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/12/11/1262...
Yesterday the right wing social media was buzzing about the story of the Kentucky doctor who put an ad in his local paper declaring that due to Obamacare, he was closing his office. I claimed that nothing in the ACA could in any way force a doctor to close his office, or create so much regulation that it would be too expensive to continue.
As the story unfolded, the Obamacare regulation that was forcing the doctor into retirement was the mandate that all health records must be electronic by the year 2014. The doctor, Steven Kiteck, cited the fact the his office was “computer illiterate,” and could not make the transition to electronic records.
...Let’s start with the Electronic Health Records (EHR)“mandate.” Well, in the first place, there is no “mandate.” There are strong incentives, and Medicare reimbursement penalties, however no doctor is being forced to go electronic. So what are the Medicare penalties? For doctor who wishes not to file Medicare claims using EHR, the reimbursement falls 1% for each of the next five years.
I’m sure some would argue that in itself constitutes a “mandate.” However, if a doctor chooses to use the much more expensive, and labor intensive method of manually filing claims, that costs the Medicare systems (and taxpayers) more money. So in reality, the added expense of the filing is being shared by the doctor. Saving taxpayers, and Medicare money!
But the real fun fact in this whole story is this, the push toward universal Electronic Health Records, is NOT part of Obamacare, and was not an initiative of President Obama. The goal of near universal use of Electronic Health Records was championed and made official by Executive Orders signed by George W. Bush in 2004.
At the time President Bush said,“Within ten years, every American must have a personal electronic medical record...”(1) So the push toward electronic records was made not by Obamacare, not by President Obama, but by the Bush administration. President Bush even touted his efforts on Electronic Medical Records in his 2004 State of the Union speech.
Bush's executive order included an implementation date of January 1, 2007.

The president's order instructs the agencies to implement standards that don't yet exist. For example, the federal agencies are ordered to implement interoperable standards, but the order leaves it up to the secretary of HHS to "recognize" those standards. The UPI recently quoted Thomas Leary, director of federal affairs at the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society, that "the most likely choice is the standards being developed by the Health Information Technology Standards Panel, also known as HITSP, a private-public collaboration charged with the task of furthering Bush's national health information network." Those standards, however, are not complete.

Adding to Bush's order; A key provision of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 is about to go into effect, and healthcare providers across the country are preparing to comply. As of January 1, 2014, all public and private healthcare providers and other eligible professionals (EP) must have adopted and demonstrated “meaningful use” of electronic medical records (EMR.

The Kentucky doctor cited in his newspaper ad, retiring due to the policies of Obamacare. He also cited the electronic records mandate specifically, which is a product of Bush's executive order, as well as the "Stimulus".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
there

Alto, GA

#33053 Dec 12, 2013

Gore and his shameless efforts on getting Carbons Credits going.........the man has many he wants to unload...

"People would use their Carbon cards to buy energy, or fuel for their cars, with those amounts converted into carbon dioxide emissions (with the help of a little extra data on the energy efficiency of people's homes, and how much petrol their cars needed). Those that came in under a government-allocated amount could then sell their extra carbon credits to those that wanted to emit more - a system known as 'personal carbon trading'."

And the Shame game is another wonder put out by the libroids, run of course by libroids with serious hemorrhoids........I'm thinking someone like Oh my, and a couple of others...maybe the echo chamber, and a chicken butt..........

jeb is too stupid, ugly eve is too emotionally stunted, and Doo-Doo lives on planet x.......

Maybe that dummy federal worker can contribute, if he comes down off his anthill........

"Professor Richard Wilk from Indiana University's Center for Archaeology in the Public Interest called for an annual awards ceremony which publicly named and shamed households failing to do their bit in addressing climate change, and awarded those that improved. He said the scheme could be run by a team of volunteers."

http://www.carbonbrief.org/blog/2013/12/three...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

#33054 Dec 12, 2013
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
At last someone can respond with facts, not blathering nonsense!
I do not doubt the facts you have presented. Tarring and feathering was a more cruel punishment than it might sound to some; it wasn't like you just went and took a bath. I think there were even instances of death just from the tar soaking in. I still believe a gasoline soaked tire around the neck and set on fire is far worse, although John Roberts is probably lucky they hanged him BEFORE they burned him!

Regardless, the murder of innocent men, women, children (and school bombings) in S. Africa by the communists was an ugly bit of history that is conveniently overlooked in an attempt to make a saint of of a terrorist who could have renounced terrorism and walked out of prison. Although the ugly practice of apartheid was ended, it was replaced with communism, and the poor are still poor and the rich are still rich or gone. Not to mention crime is through the roof. Not sure how it was before, but it is bad now.
Regards.
My post was purely in reponse to your claim that deaths in the American Revolutionary War were exclusively between combatants, a claim that has been shown to be in error and which you have not retracted. The reference to tar and feathering of dissidents was merely one example of the type of activity that occurs against non-combatants during any civil war, and yes the American Revolution was both a colonial war and a civil war.

As far as Mandela's guilt as a communist and terrorist, I need only look at who was conducting the trail, and who was willing to give aid at that point in time.

Riddle me this: during our nations embrace of segregation would you agree that the Klan was a terrorist organization, and that the churches and citizen councils and local and state governments that helped to perpetuate it were in fact terrorist sympathizers and enablers.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rocky Ford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
johns place for addiction (please help) Sep '14 JOHNSPLACE 1
South Forsyth High remembers late alum Sep '14 sandrad 1
Horny women in Millen. Aug '14 Don 2
Review: Tiny Tots Jun '14 Kristen 1
Sheriff's captain charged with vehicular homicide (Sep '08) Jun '14 rae 10
Speeding Tickets in Rockyford (Aug '12) Sep '12 Harley Al 2
Who do you support for Public Service Commissio... (Oct '10) Jun '12 NITA 34
Rocky Ford Dating
Find my Match

Rocky Ford Jobs