Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#28626 Oct 24, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who has used a computer for more than a few years knows all about software application rollouts, hasn't brought down Microsoft, won't bring down the Democrats.
The democrats are throwing it all under the bus. They are worried about getting their jobs back in 2014. It's funny to watch their indignation toward the Obamacare debacle. lol Yeah, Microsoft and Obamacare are the same thing. Quite the comparison you are making.

Location hidden

#28627 Oct 24, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who has used a computer for more than a few years knows all about software application rollouts, hasn't brought down Microsoft, won't bring down the Democrats.
BTW, the cost of rolling out Obamacare has already cost MORE than Apple spent on the IPhone. Source: Left wing World News Tonight.

Location hidden

#28628 Oct 24, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
It very well may be Tea Party Republicans, so you had better start lying and crucifying them in a hurry.
They've already pulled out the HATE MACHINE. If you want to scare a liberal into oblivion, just say, "The Tea Party". They go into convulsions and their heads spin round and round. Of course, in the next breath, they'll declare that the Tea Party is DEAD. Obama must be telling them that because we ALL know that if Obama says it, it MUST be true.(Never mind that if his lips are moving, he is lying.) Amusing isn't it?
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#28629 Oct 24, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
They (Democrats) are worried about getting their jobs back in 2014.
Ok - You've just GOT to explain your logic for that outlandish statement.

Next election is going to look like this:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/dk-production/images/...
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#28630 Oct 24, 2013
Idiots Abound wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone is off her meds...
Yep. She goes through that occasionally, and it looks like she's riding that train without brakes so far today.

Location hidden

#28631 Oct 24, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
So you throw out a bunch of emotional words that don't add up to ANYTHING - Deny that you said things that can be found right in this very thread - and then say you handed me my tail?
Sorry Synergy. Doesn't fly.
I challenge you to find the post where I said Benghazi and the other events you stated would end ANYTHING. Find them.

I say plenty. You have nothing inwhich to defend that idiot you voted for. What do you think of the dems who are acting all up in the air about this catastrophe of TRYING to sign up for healthcare? I think they are worried that Obama won't agree to postpone and they are seeing their political careers go down the drain.

******** I DO owe you an apology in regard to something I posted a couple of days ago. I referred to Obama's "SIGNATURE" legislation as his "namesake" legislation. I meant "signature", but called it "namesake". You correctly posted the name and I posted that you were wrong. I couldn't believe you didn't KNOW that. When I started thinking about it, I realized the mistake I had made because EVERYONE knows that is Obama's signature piece. You are correct. It's not his "namesake" piece. It's his "signature" piece. Wrong choice of words. My bad, CB.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

#28632 Oct 24, 2013
Great video clip.

GOP Precinct Captain Gives Shockingly Racist 'Daily Show' Interview About Voter ID Laws

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/24/dail...

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#28633 Oct 24, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. You would almost have to call that CLIMATE CHANGE, now wouldn't you?
Glad you're starting to see the light.
That is a point that I have been making for years. Climate change is real, as it has been happening to Mother Earth for millions of years. Nothing man can do will stop it unless we blow the Earth to pieces. Until that happens climate change will continue.

Douglasville, GA

#28634 Oct 24, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I challenge you to find the post where I said Benghazi and the other events you stated would end ANYTHING. Find them.
I say plenty. You have nothing inwhich to defend that idiot you voted for. What do you think of the dems who are acting all up in the air about this catastrophe of TRYING to sign up for healthcare? I think they are worried that Obama won't agree to postpone and they are seeing their political careers go down the drain.
******** I DO owe you an apology in regard to something I posted a couple of days ago. I referred to Obama's "SIGNATURE" legislation as his "namesake" legislation. I meant "signature", but called it "namesake". You correctly posted the name and I posted that you were wrong. I couldn't believe you didn't KNOW that. When I started thinking about it, I realized the mistake I had made because EVERYONE knows that is Obama's signature piece. You are correct. It's not his "namesake" piece. It's his "signature" piece. Wrong choice of words. My bad, CB.
I have noticed a trend. It seems that only conservatives admit their mistakes and apologize for them. Why is that?
Just lately I have seen at least 4 conservatives admit their mistakes openly and they are bigger people for it.

Douglasville, GA

#28635 Oct 24, 2013
I wonder if the people of the United States of America can get the U.N. to stop the NSA spying on them.
http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2013/...

Location hidden

#28636 Oct 24, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, way earlier in this thread you said we were buddies and you'd always have my back. I see what that was worth. Of course that's back when you were a Democrat and you hadn't started buying into insane conspiracy theories from Right-Wing-Wacko's yet.
The Shumer/Soros theory is just pure insanity, and it always was. Some Republican started it during a Hard-Line interview back in 2009.
Shumer may (or may not) have pushed IndyMac over the edge intentionally or by accident with a poorly timed remark. Soros and Shumer bought it quite a bit later at a reduced cost - neither of which is remarkable, one buys banks all the time, the other also invests in banks - he's on the Senate Banking Committee.
To think that added up as being the cause of the collapse of Lehman Brothers and the root-cause of Credit Default Swaps is a huge stretch of any logic you want to apply.
The whole theory is a really thinly-stretched and failed excuse the Republicans tried feebly to use once to lay the blame somewhere else besides at their own feet. Pathetic really.
I'm surprised you were gullible enough to fall for it. I guess that's what happens when you bombard yourself with crazy right-wing drivel all day long.
You were on the right track a few months ago. Now that you've switched over to playing with the lunatics, you're missing the target more often than not.
<quoted text>
Now you're just completely off your meds. Calling me a racist?! Right out of nowhere without a single bit of evidence or an incident to base it on? Pulled right from your butt?
Whatever..
It's simply amazing that a left wingnut would criticize anyone for placing blame when said wingnut voted for the BIGGEST shirker of responsibility known to mankind. It's really weird how you libs exist in such an alternate universe 23/7/365.

Location hidden

#28637 Oct 24, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
Hurricane season is quietest in 45 years. If this keeps up Al Gore will be selling used cars.
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/atlantic-hurricane-s...
Awesome! I laughed out loud!!!!!

Location hidden

#28638 Oct 24, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Dipsy Doodle,
You don't seem to understand how a public forum works, when you post ignorant bigoted bile other people get to comment on your ignorant bigoted bile. Some may agree with the ignorant bigoted bile that you post, in which case that makes them ignorant bigots also. While you may not like this that's the way it works.
You see, in America, everyone has Freedom of Speech but it goes hand in hand with Freedom of Reply. So, everytime you post ignorant bigoted bile you take the chance that someone is going to point out that you just posted ignorant bigoted bile.
In fact, if you post enough ignorant bigoted bile some might conclude that you are an ignorant bigot.
Coming from a terriorists supporting, freedom destroying, brainless government dependent left wing lunatic such as you, it just doesn't mean anything. Nope. Nothing.

Location hidden

#28639 Oct 24, 2013
Idiots Abound wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone is off her meds...
I was thinking the same thing. We'll see if we can score you some. Don't give up. Just hang on.

Location hidden

#28640 Oct 24, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL…..surely you wear a helmet…..
LOL......Surely you wear a strait jacket.

Location hidden

#28641 Oct 24, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok - You've just GOT to explain your logic for that outlandish statement.
Next election is going to look like this:
http://s3.amazonaws.com/dk-production/images/...
Just watching the dems bailing out in regard to the mess the sign up for Obamacare is in. Just started today. If the signup is not delayed, they are going to have to go on the defense. Otherwise, they(like the RINO Republicans) had better start packing. You libs seem to think that the dems are immune to what has happened. Surprise!!!!! Not so.

The pic is funny. Not factual(as is most of your posts), but cute.

Location hidden

#28642 Oct 24, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. She goes through that occasionally, and it looks like she's riding that train without brakes so far today.
I told her we would get her some meds. You know those left wing lunatics. They are SO impatient.

Douglasville, GA

#28643 Oct 24, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Dipsy Doodle,
You don't seem to understand how a public forum works, when you post ignorant bigoted bile other people get to comment on your ignorant bigoted bile. Some may agree with the ignorant bigoted bile that you post, in which case that makes them ignorant bigots also. While you may not like this that's the way it works.
You see, in America, everyone has Freedom of Speech but it goes hand in hand with Freedom of Reply. So, everytime you post ignorant bigoted bile you take the chance that someone is going to point out that you just posted ignorant bigoted bile.
In fact, if you post enough ignorant bigoted bile some might conclude that you are an ignorant bigot.
How righteous thou are.
BTW you never did answer my question. Remember? I ask you if you were born a Muslim or did you convert to Islam?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#28644 Oct 24, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I guess it all depends on how one defines "conservative" now doesn't it? The very fact that they bombed the church and were Klansman places them in the category of racists and any inkling of the history of the period also tags them as ‘conservatives’: "Tending to favor the preservation of the existing order and to regard proposals of change with distrust." - American Heritage Dictionary
The evidence has been clear for the past 50 years. Surely you're not going to try to convince anyone that Southern Democrats of the era were progressives and not conservatives, are you? You may have yourself deceived but the history is clear. Who denies that many (if not most) Southern Democrats of the era were racists and bigots (and conservatives)? I sure don't. But having been born and raised in the south I have seen first hand what the history in fact is. I wonder what happened to all those progressive/liberal Southern Democrats form the 50's and 60's?(You know the ones. They bombed black churches and were unapologetic segregationists). Surely they didn't all just up and leave the south did they? Now if on the other hand anyone were to look for the conservative southern Democrats from the era (and their ideological descendants) they'd find them in today’s Republican party. It's just the way it is.
So, once again, you're stuck on the irrelevant and it blinds you to history. And here I though you modern conservatives were all about reason and common sense.
Now, the most relevant common thread that runs in a straight line from the white southern Democrat conservatives of the "Jim crow" and 'forced segregation' era to the southern conservatives, who left the Democratic Party and are now Republicans, is your religion. It's what was predominately touted as the reasons (or if you prefer- what the ideology was/is based on) for their beliefs/policies then and the same is certainly true for a large and growing percentage of the new conservative southerners in the Republican Party today. It is simply fact.
"It is simply fact." That's pretty funny considering that your post is amazingly devoid of factual information.
Let's see, which party was founded on ending slavery and which party was determined to continue slavery and after slavery was ended which party was instrumental in the founding of the KKK?

Which party passed legislation to protect the newly freed black Americans from the rampaging Democratically controlled Klan and which party fought that legislation?

Which party has a HISTORY of supporting civil rights for blacks and which party had a history of fighting any legislation that helped blacks?

Which party supported the Voting Rights Act of 1964 in greater percentages than the party that actually split over civil rights and had significant members of their party form a new party dedicated to segregation?

Pssssssst: The answers are all Republicans first and Democrats second.
==========

And I see you are trying to peddle the revisionist history that the Dixiecrats became Republican, sorry, no - that falsehood has been torpedoed more than once.
==========

And trying to equate "conservative" with the status quo of segregation is - sorry, just stupid and not even worth arguing.
==========

And once again, the Left tries to say the Bible justified Jim Crow and segregation - uh, sorry, no. Have some ignorant people tried to use it as such?- sure, just as some more ignorant people try to claim that conservative Republicans today are as benighted as the Democratic party was throughout most of the 20th century.
Keep peddling your revisionist history, there are some on here who lap it up like cream.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#28645 Oct 24, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I'm not minimizing anything, what I am doing is taking the clear meaning of their posted statements and providing an accurate label that describes the sentiment they express.
And what is the sentiment they express, fear and hate all Muslims because of the actions of some. This is ignorance, and this is bigotry, and it is offensive.
It is amusing that you continue to think that you can splitoff the underlying religious interpretation from the culture that it supports, and declare that the Klan terrorists were motivated by their culture of racial hatred but that their particular religious interpretation had no influence on their culture.
The equivalency that you fail to admit is that in each instance terrorism was motivated by a culture based on a faulty religious interpretation, and as such the problem lies only with the adherents of the faulty interpretation, not with all followers of the faith.
Would you like to go around again?
Nope, I've reached the "when someone is making a fool of themselves, get out of the way" point, so I'll just get out of the way on this little topic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rocky Ford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote For Donald Trump Aug 21 Vote Trump 3
corruption at bullock,county,jail,statesboro (Dec '11) Jul '15 bullochcounty sux 5
Debate: Marijuana - Statesboro, GA (Aug '10) Jul '15 GSU Senior 26
News June 17 - Mr. Reginald D. Dawson, age 36, passe... (Jun '10) Jul '15 penny teachey gary 5
News Sheriff's captain charged with vehicular homicide (Sep '08) Jun '15 Swainsboro Sucks 13
Looking for a reasonable, good mechanic (Oct '13) Jun '15 Hey 2
Speeding Tickets in Rockyford (Aug '12) Sep '12 Harley Al 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rocky Ford Mortgages