Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Rocky Ford Forum

Comments (Page 1,251)

Showing posts 25,001 - 25,020 of39,643
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Now

Baldwin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

This is an example of what progressives can and will do to citizens once they get in total control....

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/oct/04/...

just sayin

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Now

Baldwin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

The problems of the progressives can be cured with this treatment.
I highly recommend they use it....

"Recently, studies have shown that fecal transplants ó giving infected people stool from a healthy donor ó can restore that balance."

Us conservatives will be the donors...

http://www.myfoxny.com/Story/23600644/pills-m...
just sayin

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Now

Baldwin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Obamacare opening the door to thieves......

"In short, according to Budd, the ObamaCare exchanges create a situation in which people are encouraged to give away critical personal information to what they believe to be legitimate sites, but canít really be sure the sites are legitimate:

This is a perfect environment for identity thieves and other criminals to put together bogus sites to get personal information they can use or sell on the digital underground. And this situation also provides an opportunity for old fashioned healthcare scammers to offer bogus coverage and fraudulent billing scams to more unsuspecting people."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Now wrote:
Yep, the tea party is cranking up for 2014 elections..........buh buh bye libroids...
Isn't that what you guys were saying right before the last presidential election?

Don't be Karl Rove. Get your head out of the sand.
Informed Opinion

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Ain't it great.

Right Wing Wacko Republican terrorists ,
having lost the game,
and having blackmailed America,
demanding the law passed by Congress, signed by the President, and approved by the Supreme Court,
be abandoned,
or
the Right Wing Wackos would shut down the government.

When Obama told them to shove their blackmail where the sun don't shine,

they shut down the government and start yelling like spoiled brats, blaming hard-working Americans, for what the Right Wing Wackos caused:

The Right Wing battle cry is ;
Waaaaaaahhhhhhh !

Congressman Castigates Park Ranger For The Memorial Closure He Voted For:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/03/cong...
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Inside the GOP:
Report on focus groups with Evangelical, Tea Party, and moderate Republicans
http://www.democracycorps.com/attachments/art...

Geez, and to think that all they had to do was read this forum....
dont worry

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Don't worry, let em rant. They are all old, worked hard for a living, saved a little money but now mainly depend on the government to survive, Social Security and Medicare are not social programs when they get the benefit. They were doing just fine until the economic "adjustment", now they are pissed. They think what little they have is being taken from them by all the lazy worthless bums who can't find a job. They remember the good old days when jobs were plentiful and all you had to do was show up and get one. They can't comprehend that whites are going to become the minority and this is just the last hurrah before they die. What once were hard working, honest church going people are now so bitter and disenfranchised they can't see the forest for the trees. I actually feel very sorry for them.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

And to think that the libroids are blaming the Republicans. Well, of course they always blame the OTHER GUY, so no one should be shocked.
This tells who REALLY shut down the government. Those of us with a brain already knew this.

http://rare.us/story/sowell-who-shut-down-the...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

dont worry wrote:
Don't worry, let em rant. They are all old, worked hard for a living, saved a little money but now mainly depend on the government to survive, Social Security and Medicare are not social programs when they get the benefit. They were doing just fine until the economic "adjustment", now they are pissed. They think what little they have is being taken from them by all the lazy worthless bums who can't find a job. They remember the good old days when jobs were plentiful and all you had to do was show up and get one. They can't comprehend that whites are going to become the minority and this is just the last hurrah before they die. What once were hard working, honest church going people are now so bitter and disenfranchised they can't see the forest for the trees. I actually feel very sorry for them.
Gee. You thure are thsmart. rotfl
just sayin

Jefferson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

dont worry wrote:
How many years did all of those "old folks" pay into the social security system? You call it a "social program" ala welfare, when this is not the case. This was and is a government run Ponzi scheme that everyone was forced to pay into by the imperial government you love so much.
Your day will come when the government will tell you to drop dead because they won't keep the promises made when they pilfered your paycheck. Perhaps you will grow up when it is you that is betrayed.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

When will people realize just how out of control the police are? They are helping Obama destroy this country! This woman in the link below was scared the police was goin to rape her.
http://personalliberty.com/2013/10/04/whos-th...
I wonder if the lady the police gunned down in D.C. yesterday, was just scared of the police?:(
It is time for a revolution, when the police start killing and raping our women. Wake up America and rise up and Fight!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>How many years did all of those "old folks" pay into the social security system? You call it a "social program" ala welfare, when this is not the case. This was and is a government run Ponzi scheme that everyone was forced to pay into by the imperial government you love so much.
Your day will come when the government will tell you to drop dead because they won't keep the promises made when they pilfered your paycheck. Perhaps you will grow up when it is you that is betrayed.
That is what is so CRAZY about the libroids. They think they will be exempt from the consequences of what they are supporting. It makes absolutely NO SENSE. They don't care if they will be taken down, too. Apparently, it's more important to them to be "right". How ignorant.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
How many years did all of those "old folks" pay into the social security system? You call it a "social program" ala welfare, when this is not the case. This was and is a government run Ponzi scheme that everyone was forced to pay into by the imperial government you love so much.
When Paul Ryans' father died and his widow and four children received survivor benefits (until the children stopped attending school), did they receive more or less benefits than the father actually paid into the "government run Ponzi scheme".
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what is so CRAZY about the libroids. They think they will be exempt from the consequences of what they are supporting. It makes absolutely NO SENSE. They don't care if they will be taken down, too. Apparently, it's more important to them to be "right". How ignorant.
Are you KIDDING me!!???

The Republicans don't even know what they hope to get out of this mess they've created! Don't believe me? Here's the direct quote -

"We're not going to be disrespected," Rep. Marlin Stutzman (R-Ind.) told The Washington Examiner. "We have to get something out of this. And I don't know what that even is."

Want more?

Here's Mitch McConnell and Paul Rand:

"I just did CNN and I just go over and over again 'We're willing to compromise. We're willing to negotiate.' I think... I don't think they poll tested we won't negotiate. I think it's awful for [Democrats] to say that over and over again," Paul said.

"Yeah, I do too and I, and I just came back from that two hour meeting with them and that, and that was basically the same view privately as it was publicly," McConnell agreed.

Paul added, "I think if we keep saying,'We wanted to defund it. We fought for that and that we're willing to compromise on this', I think they can't, we're gonna, I think... well, I know we don't want to be here, but we're gonna win this, I think."

They've boxed themselves into a corner by being absolutely ignorant - and they don't even know what they want anymore - except they want to make the Democrats look bad by doing anything they can to spread their lies.

These guys are ACTIVELY doing America harm and they don't even know why.

The world is sick of them.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

This sums up EVERYTHING. It's worth watching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Enjoy!
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

The hits just keep coming!

On top of the idiocy with the government shutdown that the GOP is perpetuating -

Let's add this to the mix: Gay marriage is the same as incest according to the GOP.

"Republican Gov. Tom Corbett compared the marriage of same-sex couples to the marriage of a brother and sister during an appearance on a Friday morning TV news show."

And let's not forget the fine Republican Congressman from Texas who actively berated a park ranger for closing a park after he voted to have it closed!

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Congr...

The GOP has just gone completely off the deep end. America no longer has any use for that party whatsoever.

The next steps are simple. The Senate needs to introduce legislation encouraging Texas to succeed from the rest of the country - and to begin dismantling the gerrymandered Tea Party districts throughout the country.

Then maybe actual citizens can go on with their lives....
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

Oh - I forgot a step -

We should also offer to any US citizen who wants no regulations, no taxes, and no government, and wide-open gun laws, offer them free one-way passage to Somalia, paid for by taxpayer dollars.

I'm sure many of the Tea Party Fox News watching idealists would LOVE it there - it's everything they dream of. And I encourage them to go there and live under the conditions they demand.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you KIDDING me!!???
The Republicans don't even know what they hope to get out of this mess they've created! Don't believe me? Here's the direct quote -
"We're not going to be disrespected," Rep. Marlin Stutzman (R-Ind.) told The Washington Examiner. "We have to get something out of this. And I don't know what that even is."
Want more?
Here's Mitch McConnell and Paul Rand:
"I just did CNN and I just go over and over again 'We're willing to compromise. We're willing to negotiate.' I think... I don't think they poll tested we won't negotiate. I think it's awful for [Democrats] to say that over and over again," Paul said.
"Yeah, I do too and I, and I just came back from that two hour meeting with them and that, and that was basically the same view privately as it was publicly," McConnell agreed.
Paul added, "I think if we keep saying,'We wanted to defund it. We fought for that and that we're willing to compromise on this', I think they can't, we're gonna, I think... well, I know we don't want to be here, but we're gonna win this, I think."
They've boxed themselves into a corner by being absolutely ignorant - and they don't even know what they want anymore - except they want to make the Democrats look bad by doing anything they can to spread their lies.
These guys are ACTIVELY doing America harm and they don't even know why.
The world is sick of them.
Ahhh. So YOU are speaking for the WORLD now, huh? It makes so much sense why you love Obama so much. ALL of you libs are sick with narcissiam. I can tell you why this is happening. The "WORLD" now knows how ineffective a so-called "leader" Obama is. Of course, they already knew that, I'm sure. Obama is worried about his reputation and that is ALL. Obama has stated over and over that he will NOT negotiate, so what can you do with that?????????? NOTHING. The fact that you support that behavior is actively doing America harm. This is on his watch. It's on him. He couldn't lead a line of ducks to a pond and YOU voted for him TWICE. THANKS for your part in taking this country farther dodwn. ALL Obama had to do was agree to take Obamacare off the table and the country would be paying its bills, etc. But, NO. He wouldn't do that. Want to know why? He KNEW with any more time, his namesake law most likely would be exposed for what it REALLY is. He couldn't take that chance. YOU and those like YOU are ruining this country because you won't think for yourselves. You pulled three RANDOM quotes. Wow! It doesn't take a brain to do that. That proves NOTHING. Want to start with a quote from one of your heros, Harry Reid? Want to?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 25,001 - 25,020 of39,643
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rocky Ford Discussions

Search the Rocky Ford Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Want to move to statesboro Apr 19 Mee 1
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Apr 13 youfool 1,983
Sheriff's captain charged with vehicular homicide (Sep '08) Apr 7 Concur 9
Review: Hull Storey Development Statesboro Mall... (Aug '13) Apr 6 williams 6
Shroff-Flott Mar 23 So funny 2
DO YOU THINK THE NEW SCHOOLS SHOULD BE BUILT IN... (Oct '10) Mar '14 Lolinyoface 18
Review: Lock City-Unlocking Mar '14 David Jones 1
•••

Flood Warning for Screven County was issued at April 22 at 9:50PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Rocky Ford Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Rocky Ford Jobs

•••