is Kimble chase a good place to work?

Posted in the Rockwood Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
the rock

Jonesboro, GA

#1 Oct 4, 2011
I need a job and heard they're always hiring.
no thanks

Jonesboro, GA

#2 Oct 4, 2011
They make a profit by using impoverished people to do their work, they pay them nothing to do back breaking labor, which is after all the American way now. I wonder why the unemployment rate and drug use is so high in this county?
hellno

United States

#3 Oct 4, 2011
I wouldn't even suggest that place to ly worst enemies. I worked there for years I hated it. They hv so many camra s in there it's not even funny.
smokes

Birmingham, AL

#4 Oct 4, 2011
On the other hand, it's a JOB, and in today's economy, it's a plus to know that come Friday, you'll be getting a paycheck. If the rent's due, your electricity's about to get cut off, and your kids are hungry, hell, a paycheck is a paycheck.
why

Jonesboro, GA

#5 Oct 4, 2011
I just want to know why they have all those cameras and big ass security guards...
Grady

United States

#6 Oct 5, 2011
Gaurd s are there to keep non working ppl out years back had some crazy person came up and threatened to shoot him and chic also They want u to b working at all times and watching all waste prduct s o and so many druggies there they watch any drug deals happen there it'd crazy

Since: Oct 11

United States

#7 Oct 6, 2011
Its not that bad as long as you do your job....I've met some of the best people here And some of the worst. I've worked here for years now....its a steady pay check at least....not the best place I've worked but its also not the worst one either.
yup

Fort Campbell, TN

#8 Oct 10, 2011
as long as you do ur job, its okay. its not the greatest job in the world, but what is? its a job, and i'm definately thankful to have one. and its guaranteed full-time plus OT if you want it, where else can you find that?
jolly wads

Cumming, GA

#9 Oct 20, 2011
yup wrote:
as long as you do ur job, its okay. its not the greatest job in the world, but what is? its a job, and i'm definately thankful to have one. and its guaranteed full-time plus OT if you want it, where else can you find that?
in the seventh layer of Hel
yup

Fort Campbell, TN

#10 Oct 27, 2011
obviously chase isn't for everyone... it requires its employees to work. that's something that a lot of people aren't used to around here, i guess.
jolly wads

United States

#11 Oct 27, 2011
No one wants to work for 7.55 an hour... What could you pay with that wage? A cell phone bill maybe or a grocery bill that's about it. That's 302 dollars a week before taxes you would make around 8-900d dollars a month.. tell me how someone lives on that when the average price for rent is 400 a month? Don't forget car insurance, grocerys, electric bill, water bill ect... It's people like you that have accepted low wages and said nothing about it that are the reason jobs pay nothing, you're a coward and a weakling.
yup

Fort Campbell, TN

#12 Oct 27, 2011
really?! a coward & weakling? My husband & I raise our kids, live in a two-story house (rent is over 500), own our car, keep food on the table, have both a cell & land line, keep car insurance, etc. We also dine out every now and then, and I'm putting myself through college right now. It takes a little hard work to live without mommy and/or daddy. I don't get govt assistance, I work for everything I get. The easiest way to live is to BUDGET & SAVE! I don't waste my money on useless things and I don't buy things for the name. I live pretty damn comfortable with my pay (oh and let me mention that my husband works there, too). So before you start calling someone names child, think about who you may be talking about... And just because you don't know how to survive without help don't try to take it out on a company.

United States

#13 Oct 27, 2011
yup wrote:
really?! a coward & weakling? My husband & I raise our kids, live in a two-story house (rent is over 500), own our car, keep food on the table, have both a cell & land line, keep car insurance, etc. We also dine out every now and then, and I'm putting myself through college right now. It takes a little hard work to live without mommy and/or daddy. I don't get govt assistance, I work for everything I get. The easiest way to live is to BUDGET & SAVE! I don't waste my money on useless things and I don't buy things for the name. I live pretty damn comfortable with my pay (oh and let me mention that my husband works there, too). So before you start calling someone names child, think about who you may be talking about... And just because you don't know how to survive without help don't try to take it out on a company.
Props! I've worked there 4 years now and I can still survive comfortably. The compant doesn't always treat us the best, but some of the people there make the job worthwhile. There's job security there as well as long as you do your job. Its not as bad as everyone seems to think. And budgeting and saving Is the best way to get by regardless of how much money we do or don't make there. Some people don't understand that concept though.
hmmm

United States

#14 Oct 27, 2011
It's funny to me that people would defend a company that "doesn't always treat us the best"..
bohed

Lorain, OH

#15 Nov 1, 2011
I worked there for about 7 months and have seen well over 30 people lose their job. Drugs are really bad there they have tons of cameras and a security guard. I've honestly never seen a place with such a high turnover rate, its really bad. I guess it has to do with the extremely low pay and very hard work. I moved to Rockwood a little over a year ago, it took forever to find a job and save up money to get the h e ll out of there but I finally did and moved back to Florida it took living in my car to do it but I.would do it again to get out of that town!

United States

#16 Nov 2, 2011
hmmm wrote:
It's funny to me that people would defend a company that "doesn't always treat us the best"..
Its what pays the bills and that is what Really matters in this economy. Yes, there's drama and innocent people get pulled into it, but it keeps food on the table and a roof over my families head.
yup

Fort Campbell, TN

#17 Nov 2, 2011
has anybody compared the cost of living here with anywhere else? I have and the cost of living here is quite a bit lower than most places. Any company you work for no matter who, what, or where is going to have its moments when it doesn't do the greatest. But they are still paying you for your work, its better than nothing
soup shop

United States

#18 Nov 4, 2011
yup wrote:
has anybody compared the cost of living here with anywhere else? I have and the cost of living here is quite a bit lower than most places. Any company you work for no matter who, what, or where is going to have its moments when it doesn't do the greatest. But they are still paying you for your work, its better than nothing
my wife was offered a job there with express staffing, she tells me about the place every day and from what I gather its infested with drugs, its ran by the "good ol' boy" system. There apparently are people that can't read or write working there because they knew someone.. and she says they have cameras and security everywhere and use them to fire people. The job pays 7.55, I mean really?? All that for minimum wage... Needless to say she doesn't work there anymore, we were just trying to get some extra money but I'm not letting her deal with all that for some seven dollars an hour....
soggy

United States

#19 Nov 4, 2011
I su k my own self in the bathrooms there and spray a load all over my own chin. It's real good workin there wen your need a snooze you get in a box.
soggy

United States

#20 Nov 4, 2011
yup wrote:
has you ever smoked your own sausage? It's real good doin it fast then slow then the salty sauce comes out and you drink on it mMmmm makin me real haed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone know bertha allen (Sep '12) 3 hr Your best friend 92
Melissa Flood 5 hr wondering 13
April wolfe (ebel) 5 hr desperate 37
Overdoses 21 hr Rockwood 6
**Keep A Word ~ Drop A Word** (Jun '12) Fri Princess Hey 2,175
Dara davidson Thu Rockwood 5
Michael Moffit? (Nov '15) Thu thanks 9

Rockwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance