Kim Clawson and Randy Campbell

Kim Clawson and Randy Campbell

Posted in the Rockwood Forum

Concerned

Fort Campbell, TN

#1 Nov 3, 2009
I looking for Randy Campbell and I heard he's living with Kim Clawson. Does anyone know how I can get in touch with them? It's important that I speak with Randy.
Anonymous

Dickson, TN

#2 Nov 4, 2009
She was living in the projects in Rockwood. She drives a light blue late 90's to early Ford Explorer with a Superman sticker on the back window.
Concerned

Fort Campbell, TN

#3 Nov 5, 2009
Anonymous wrote:
She was living in the projects in Rockwood. She drives a light blue late 90's to early Ford Explorer with a Superman sticker on the back window.
I found where they're living but I couldn't get anyone to answer the door when I knocked on it. I know Randy and his past. What do you know about Kim?
what

United States

#4 Apr 18, 2010
what is it you know about randy? why do you want to know about kim? I know them very well.
pill wh_re

United States

#6 Nov 14, 2011
She slept with my husband for drugs. He is now my ex husband so I guess I owe you a __THANK YOU
Anonymous

Murfreesboro, TN

#7 Nov 16, 2011
well i have known kim for many years and she has pretty much had a steady boyfriend so i dont see why she would need ur man when she can definatly find her own...she has been with randy for quite sometime and before that she was with another for quite sometime so i dont see her trying to steal ur man...apparently if they did he didnt love u or he wouldnt have cheated...it takes 2 to mango
right

United States

#8 Nov 17, 2011
But they had 2 move away from rockwood because they ripped 2 many people off for there dope. Please chick don't let them fool you. She steals money from her job. She does sleep around. I don't care how long she kept a man for. I do give it up to her though cause she does have so many people fooled. If she can do it. Then hell do it to it.
KIM

Rockwood, TN

#9 Jul 5, 2015
right wrote:
But they had 2 move away from rockwood because they ripped 2 many people off for there dope. Please chick don't let them fool you. She steals money from her job. She does sleep around. I don't care how long she kept a man for. I do give it up to her though cause she does have so many people fooled. If she can do it. Then hell do it to it.

This is Kim I don't know nor care who you are but I didn't sleep with your man do I look like I need someone elses man hell no I have my own and as far as moving out of Rockwood I did that for my kids but since you know so damn much keep playing yourself!!!! Anyway I am back in Rockwood if you need to talk to me or my husband we are not hard to find!!!!!
Somebody

Lebanon, TN

#10 Jul 7, 2015
Kim is a good person who may have made some mistakes like everybody has. She doesn't need to steal a man. Stop being so jealous of her and trying to wreck people's lives because they are everything you wish you could be, but never will.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chad Payne cheating 1 hr EJG 12
Brittany summers what happened to hey??? 3 hr Not even your best 23
Jennifer Waldo (Jun '16) 4 hr Jennifer Waldo 6
Alyssa Rogers is AWESOME ( : (Jan '11) 6 hr Nooo not there daddy 23
Alices in rockwood (Feb '17) 7 hr working mama 91
Tiffany Goodpaster 13 hr Meg 1
Lindsey Ramsey (Nov '14) 16 hr Rockwood 20

Rockwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance