Parkers Lake, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2010

Judged:

just wondering if anyone knows her. she may not go by sherrill now because she has been married so many times. just curious as to how many relationships she has broke up at chase. she goes through men more than she changes underwear and is not a very pretty person. most of the men in crossville hate her and if you knew her past you would know why.i also heard she has got on drugs pretty bad. i hope the b itch rots in hell. she deserves whatever she gets. she lost her house in crossville because of her drug problem. all i know is for the women at chase if any of you have your old man working there too you better watch because sue will try her best to break you all up. she needs to settle down with one man and get a life, that is if she can ever find anyone who would have her.
Wtf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

Judged:

Sounds to me like your jealous, not only that you contradict yourself,, if she's such a hoe and has broken up so many relationships and been married numerous times, then obviously someone will have her!! And remember if a man(or woman) didn't want to cheat on their spouse they wouldn't!!! It takes two so it's not just ones fault!!!
just to let you know

Brentwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

Judged:

all women at chase are hoes. and everyone is screwing everyone there. Lunck breaks they go down the road and screw , before and after work. Noone cares whose married and whose not.
come on

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2010

Judged:

i want a application aka come on!!!(;
spark

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2010

me 2
just an input

Brentwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2010

well go get you one. I promise youll get laid the day you start!
spark

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2010

ok ty very much
whatever

Wartburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2010

i would bet money that sue sherill is the biggest ho at chase or whatever her last name may be by now because she has been six or seven times and i know she has to be the ugliest woman at chase. she has a bad overbite andlooks like a rat in the face.

Since: Aug 10

Crab Orchard

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2010

Where do they go on their lunch? We would like to know. I would like to know if my wife is one of them. I heard this is happening at another plant also. Know anything about it?
re b to understand

Brentwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

when you go the back way there is an open feild
and i see these one people there all the time in a jeep type ride, its blue or green.
there are alot of places to go, youd be amazed! Its easier for the people who work 1st or 3rd shift
because 1st shift its dark for alitle bit and 3rd shift its very dark and you cant see what they are doing. But if you think your wife might be one of them, surprize her one day by coming for lunch without telling her. Or if your not the one who comes gets her, pick her up one day!
oh forgot

Brentwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

im not sure about the other plants. I havent seen or heard anything about them.

Since: Aug 10

Crab Orchard

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

The shift I work makes it a problem for me to snoop like this and they would know my truck.But it is either someone that works there or someone that lives in rockwood. I think I have got it narrowed to that. Just keep posting what vehicles are parked there or if you know someone sneaking around, they are young people.
re b to understand

Brentwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

what shift do they work? Ill let you know. I hate cheaters.Exspecially if kids are involved.
GossipGossip

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

just to let you know wrote:
all women at chase are hoes. and everyone is screwing everyone there. Lunck breaks they go down the road and screw , before and after work. Noone cares whose married and whose not.
ALL women at chase are hoes?? EVERYONE is screwing EVERYONE? Exaggerating idiot
Here We Go Again

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

just heard wrote:
just wondering if anyone knows her. she may not go by sherrill now because she has been married so many times. just curious as to how many relationships she has broke up at chase. she goes through men more than she changes underwear and is not a very pretty person. most of the men in crossville hate her and if you knew her past you would know why.i also heard she has got on drugs pretty bad. i hope the b itch rots in hell. she deserves whatever she gets. she lost her house in crossville because of her drug problem. all i know is for the women at chase if any of you have your old man working there too you better watch because sue will try her best to break you all up. she needs to settle down with one man and get a life, that is if she can ever find anyone who would have her.
Are you that same nut that started all this months ago? I can't believe you're still obsessing about this Sue woman! WOW..Seek help this time.
spark

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2010

hope i get a job there
Sparkles

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

spark wrote:
hope i get a job there
Me too Spark...sounds like a good place to get some action.
spark

Brentwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

I hope you do also. You seem as if you need a good lay
Sparkles

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

spark wrote:
I hope you do also. You seem as if you need a good lay
That would be a good guess Spark. My woman works at Chase so she must be over there in the field screwin all the time too..Didn't know it until I read Topix.
spark

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

another spark think ill go walkin around an find me some ill look for her

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of44
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Rockwood Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Rockwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance