roane county probation
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hardened criminal

Monroe, NC

#1 Feb 8, 2011
This is the biggest money racket. It's almost extortion. I can't pay my fines cause I gotta pay probation fees. I'll never get off of it. I'm only on it for reckless driving. And Valorie is a control freak. She needs to be dealt with.

Since: Jan 11

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Feb 9, 2011
Wait....you are on probation for reckless driving? Are you serious? You have any idea how many reckless driving tickets I have had and NEVER even had to go to court? I just paid the ticket. There must be more to your story. Did you not pay the fine? Do you have a license to begin with? Did the charges against you get knocked down to reckless? Come on, man, there is more to it. Dont be one of "those guys" that commit a crime and yell it wasnt their fault. I am not saying you did something outlandish, just saying there HAS to be more than you are expressing trying to gain sympathy.
hardened criminal

Monroe, NC

#3 Feb 9, 2011
I was first charged with a dui but the breathalizer wouldn't work which I had only had two beers. The officer said I squeezed my tires so they could only charge me with that but thru fined the hell out of me and put me on probation.
hardened criminal

Monroe, NC

#4 Feb 9, 2011
Oops..squeeled my tires.lol

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Feb 9, 2011
Sounds to me like you got off easy. A DUI would have meant a stiffer fine, lawyer fees, possible jail time, a mark on your record, etc. I know you dont like the way it turned out, but I think I would be happy with what I got in your position.
nunya

Greer, SC

#6 Feb 10, 2011
If you were on probation here you would know what he is talking about.

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Feb 10, 2011
nunya wrote:
If you were on probation here you would know what he is talking about.
Who says I dont know anything of the matter? lol I am from Roane County
point_blank

Fort Campbell, TN

#8 Feb 13, 2011
oh but denise wampler lets some people get away with being loser drug users/dealers...no consequence...as long as they pay....
nunya

Clover, SC

#9 Feb 14, 2011
That's all its about is paying.they don't care if you kill someone as long as you pay. It's a money scam..and where does that money go? Who knows. It should go to the community.
wit-less

United States

#10 Feb 16, 2011
check out theyre website and you'll see just how much, REPORTED at least, they DO bring in per month! my question is this, HOW MANY PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTY ARE ON THIS PROBATION? not community corrections or EVEN state probation, but for misdemeanor offenses. STAGGERING! i came on with a 2oo dollar COURT COST. AND THATS IT!!!! and with NO JOB, NO CAR, AND NO MONEY, 200 bux, QUICKLY, became 600 bux! the "catch" is that, whatever time the judge orders you probation to be, turns into a dollar amount in supervision fees automatically, that ALSO, MUST BE PAID BEFORE you are released from the program. aint that a bitch! AND I WAS FOUND NOT GUILTY, BUT LIABLE FOR COURT COST!!
i just posted about these PARASITES on this forum not long ago. in much greater detail. society needs criminals to pay for itself. and when they cant get enough, they'll take our BABIES and MAKE them. poverty BREEDS crime. and God knows, roane county aint exactly high cotton! open your front door and look, but not too long, some body may just bumrush it! HELL, I MAY DO IT MYSELF TO PAY THESE BASTARDS!!
wit-less

United States

#11 Feb 16, 2011
oh and "shadowlight", i dont NEED sympathy, or anything else from ANYONE. maybe you live here, maybe not, but i bet you DAMN sure dont PLAY here. you know why tho? NOONE DOES!!! further, we have 2 type here, the haves, and the have nots. i can only imagine which one u r. and just for shits and giggles, i wonder, if and when u vote, which way do you vote? wait a minute, what the hell is VOTING? hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah a!!!! just ticklin ur balls a bit. but seriously, the legal system IN GENERAL, always has a light on, somewhere, for us poor folk! keep watching! you're next.
Henry

Charleston, WV

#12 Feb 16, 2011
Dont think they put you on probation...It is law that you are Required to stay on pronation for one year for dui or if it is plead down.....never know Valerie just may take pride in her job!!!
nunya

Clinton, SC

#13 Feb 18, 2011
My probation was sposed to be 6 months but how n the hell can I pay 3000 in court costs and fines plus pay them 45 a month. And the officer that arrested me was fired for lieing about another incident. So mine was dismissed upon payment of costs which I never would have agreed to if they disclosed how much they were before I signed the papers..its all a trap to keep you in their racket.
tn is corrupt

Nashville, TN

#14 Feb 19, 2011
an officer lied / say it aint so. vote the fine sherriff in again in a couple of years. or better yet call the t.b.i.or f.b.i and see how long it takes 4 them 2 hang up on u.
nunya

Charlotte, NC

#15 Feb 19, 2011
Been there done that..can't get anywhere. I would move away if it wasn't for my kids.

Franklin, TN

#16 Mar 4, 2011
Why the hell even have probation. All they do is ask if you can pass a drug test and take money. They never drug test anyone. Its a bunch of crap. They should start drug testing and stop asking. Of course people are going to say they can when in truth they cant.
nunya

Charlotte, NC

#17 Mar 6, 2011
They tested me and I failed..I don't even do what I failed for and have prescriptions for what I should have failed go and didnt. They just want money.

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Mar 7, 2011
Here's an idea....STOP SCREWING UP. Get your head out of your ass and stop doing dumb shit that lands you in jail and on probation. You want to smoke some green? FINE!...Dont get caught. You want to do other stuff....FINE!....dont get caught. There is an old saying: If you are gonna be dumb, you better be tough. If you dont have the mental capacity to get away with whatever stunt you want to pull, have the decency to know your limitations. Come on people lol
Just Me

Loudon, TN

#20 Mar 9, 2011
Back severl years ago i was drug tested about every other month, My neice has been on probation under Valerie for the past 2 years. She's in jail now because of failing a drug test. My X wife's best friend i just took her last week on Friday March the 4th and she was drug tested by Valerie. So im not real sure where your getting they never drug test. I dont guess your on probation, Or maybe if you are your doing her some favors not to get tested.
Just Me

Loudon, TN

#21 Mar 9, 2011
Sorry i have no idea why that posted 2 times

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Caney creek marina 18 hr Lucy Fur 4
Ashley McGaha (Sep '14) Thu Mudsplasher 31
Gary Dyer (Jul '11) Thu Drama day 16
Alice's restaurant Thu Shirly 12
Lisa jolly Thu Cats 1
Trash Thu Trash 3
Good people (Jan '11) Wed Peace 12

Rockwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance