First Prev
of 2
Next Last
carrottop

High Point, NC

#1 Feb 11, 2012
Wouldn't it be cool if they had a pill vending machine.u could buy hydros roxies oxys an as many as u want depending on ur cash flow
8 year old child

United States

#2 Feb 12, 2012
Hence I am only 8 years old, but not a senseless idiot. I am assuming you weren't loved as a child and turnEd your profession into the act of immaturity, but that is fine. You post idiotic posts feeding off the addiction of others.
yes yes

Nashville, TN

#3 Feb 12, 2012
All you pill heads need to be rounded up and shot in the head b rid of your filth once and for all!
Bunny

Winchester, TN

#4 Apr 19, 2012
I wish they had a black d ick vending maching...i would munch with them and my carrots all day long. Simile black c ocks BUNNY LOVES YOU!!!!
Wow

Oak Ridge, TN

#5 Apr 19, 2012
Bunny wrote:
I wish they had a black d ick vending maching...i would munch with them and my carrots all day long. Simile black c ocks BUNNY LOVES YOU!!!!
Very ignorant white trash hillbilly! Disgusting Pig
Bunny

Winchester, TN

#6 Apr 19, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Very ignorant white trash hillbilly! Disgusting Pig

What? I love them black ones! Yuns just jealous!
Wow

Oak Ridge, TN

#7 Apr 19, 2012
Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, jelious of an uneducated white trash hillbilly disgusting pig...bahahaha
Bunny

Winchester, TN

#8 Apr 19, 2012
You just want to get in my bunny ass!! SMILE BUNNY LOVES YOU!!
Bunny

Winchester, TN

#9 Apr 19, 2012
Obviously, your the uneducated one. Ya spelled jealous wrong guess whos laughing now!!
smh

United States

#10 Apr 29, 2012
Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>
. Yeah i agree white trash seriously black dicks has nothing to do with this post u idiot
milt

Knoxville, TN

#11 Apr 30, 2012
Bunny wrote:
Obviously, your the uneducated one. Ya spelled jealous wrong guess whos laughing now!!
And you spelled 'your' wrong!
SmackDaddy

United States

#12 Apr 30, 2012
I wish the cops would dump a whole truck load of all different kind of pills out in the middle of city park and let all the pill heads have all they wanted. The only stipulation would be they had to take them right then and there. No ambulance or medical help allowed to save them either. That should thin the herd out quick. Half of them would overdose and die because they are that stupid. They all overdose and the ambulance comes and takes them to the hospital and they save them and send them on to the nut house where they are prescribed more pills. They do this ten damn times before the end up taking a dirt nap. And every time they do it Medicare pays for it all. Which means we pay for it. Let them all overdose and die. Thin the herd and save us all some money and time.
Agree

Brentwood, TN

#13 Apr 30, 2012
Agree 100% its ridiculous that they live on food stamps get free health insurance and most probably live in government housing. If your a p.o.s you get every thing handed to you by the government but if your a hard working person.. screw you.. you can pay for your own health insurance and no food stamps and no government aid.. hmmmm no wonder just about every one is Roane County are pill heads smh...
lil mama wolf

Fort Campbell, TN

#14 Apr 30, 2012
SmackDaddy wrote:
I wish the cops would dump a whole truck load of all different kind of pills out in the middle of city park and let all the pill heads have all they wanted. The only stipulation would be they had to take them right then and there. No ambulance or medical help allowed to save them either. That should thin the herd out quick. Half of them would overdose and die because they are that stupid. They all overdose and the ambulance comes and takes them to the hospital and they save them and send them on to the nut house where they are prescribed more pills. They do this ten damn times before the end up taking a dirt nap. And every time they do it Medicare pays for it all. Which means we pay for it. Let them all overdose and die. Thin the herd and save us all some money and time.
agreed! they waste taxes and childrens lives
sobernow

United States

#15 Apr 30, 2012
Just want to say I was once an addict it is a sickness its not always just gettin fucked up I do believe its a huge problem in the county but why would you wish death on someone or want them to overdose I grew up around it and had alot of issues growing up drugs were a comfort and way to escape then I eventually couldnt function without it its hard to overcome I did it but its not easy basically im just trying to say dont judge every addict u dont know there story
sobernow

United States

#16 Apr 30, 2012
I do agree with "agree" cant stand a person who lives on gov assistance doesnt work and does pills all day but like I said these ppl are in a diff world its sad but dont get me wrong no pity I overcame it so can the others
lil mama wolf

Fort Campbell, TN

#17 May 1, 2012
I grew up w mom addicted to her 'meds' also & ya knw wht its denile not sickness. It nevr made me want to or encouraged me to hav the same prob: thats an excuse. Sickness means U hav a condition beyond Ur control making Ur body weak-evry time pill addicts pick up a pill & swallow it they had the choice not to. I dnt feel sorry for them. They lie, steal, cheat, & neglect if not outright abuse their children, all while recieveing govrnt asst for jst about everythng.(That is who was being 'judged') No, death is a gift for some...if they were any othr animal thn a human they would hav already been put dwn.
bunny

Winchester, TN

#18 May 1, 2012
milt wrote:
<quoted text>And you spelled 'your' wrong!
You can't begin a sentence with "and." you owe me some black dick for that. SMILE bunny LOVES YOU.
Agree

Brentwood, TN

#20 May 1, 2012
lil mama wolf wrote:
I grew up w mom addicted to her 'meds' also & ya knw wht its denile not sickness. It nevr made me want to or encouraged me to hav the same prob: thats an excuse. Sickness means U hav a condition beyond Ur control making Ur body weak-evry time pill addicts pick up a pill & swallow it they had the choice not to. I dnt feel sorry for them. They lie, steal, cheat, & neglect if not outright abuse their children, all while recieveing govrnt asst for jst about everythng.(That is who was being 'judged') No, death is a gift for some...if they were any othr animal thn a human they would hav already been put dwn.
I agree with you!! You make the ultimate decision on how you want to live YOUR LIFE. Its not any one persons fault the way some one turns out. You decide how to live your life. Any one can over come any obstacle if they try hard enough and want to better themselves. Trust me I know, I did it too!! My family was/is full or alcoholics and pill abusers. I can honestly say to this day I have never taken any thing stronger than a Tylenol and I have drank before but only socially and very, very seldom. I'm not perfect but I know where I come from and I know where I want to be and its definitely not being hooked on pain and nerve pills, and all other drugs or an alcoholic and I'm only 23.
sobernow

United States

#21 May 1, 2012
I never stole never have had gov assistance I work my ass off everyday and I do not have children but yeah its a choice I agree but in rehab they tell u its a sickness I have never been but ppl have addictive personalities I have kidney problems and started taking pain pills then became addicted ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rockwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fix Rockwood - How?? 2 hr Bert 16
Water and Sewer Rate Increase (Jul '11) 3 hr D Doo 14
Rockwood News 4 hr citizen 1
compliments at crackerbarrell (Aug '12) 5 hr Mason 4
O Reillys auto parts 7 hr Ellie May 4
Found a class ring (Jan '11) 19 hr charlie 47
liars 22 hr roane county girl 29
Rockwood Dating
Find my Match

Rockwood Jobs