United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2011

Judged:

I work at chase and I'm starving, I can't afford gas to put in my car, can't afford anything.. posting this from my parents computer cause god knows I can't afford the internet.....
sad but true

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2011

Judged:

Join the club. I get food stamps you can too were the working poor, our generation of slaves is what we are because we couldn't afford to go to college our time is worth less than those who could.
Chris

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2011

Judged:

Well you can blame Obama & democrats. Canada wants to build a pipeline from Canada to Texas and sell us oil at $15 a barrel. But the sorry democrats dont want this because gas would go way down to around $1 a gallon. It would hurt the green BS projects that been prove to be a hoax. but the american people are dumb enough to keep putting the liberals in charge
chris ha ha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2011

Judged:

The Republicans don't want a pipeline to Texas BC then Texas Republicans wouldn't have to charge 4 times as much for their oil.
Chris

Clemmons, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2011

Judged:

your a freaking idiot most of our oil comes over seas you dummy
chris ha ha

Clover, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2011

You idiot America still has oil reserves in the gulf, Alaska, and Texas that we could have been using for years. It is true that the richest oil is in the middle east. But America has oil to use....you dealing idiot dummy. Do some research before spout you off closed minded political propoganda, that is completely off topic to the thread. Thanks.
rockwood

Harriman, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2011

atleast you have a job, even if it is at Chase.
Tom

Gaffney, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2011

Judged:

They wont have a job if Obama is re-elected
Maggie

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2011

Judged:

Ask mayor watts jason jolly peat wright and jane long why we can't have 75 new jobs in rockwood. Those people are holding us back.
Smoke and Mirrors

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2011

Chris wrote:
Well you can blame Obama & democrats. Canada wants to build a pipeline from Canada to Texas and sell us oil at $15 a barrel. But the sorry democrats dont want this because gas would go way down to around $1 a gallon. It would hurt the green BS projects that been prove to be a hoax. but the american people are dumb enough to keep putting the liberals in charge
EIA statistics show the US exported 121 million barrels of gasoline in the first nine months of the year, while importing just 32 million barrels of gas.
good god are you kidding

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2011

Tom wrote:
They wont have a job if Obama is re-elected
What is the relevance to the re-election of obama or the election of a republican or independent? Little.
uh huh

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2011

Judged:

Kimble Chase isn't the best place to work in the world, but I've worked there for almost 5 years now and al throughout that time there hasn't been a single instance where I've been "starving" or not had enough gas to put in my tank due to lack of funds. If you go in there and work the times that you are scheduled to work then you'll do just fine. If you go in there and work overtime, which is readily available to those that need it, then you are a lot better off. All you have to do is put in the time and effort. Sounds to me like someone is bitter over losing their position with this company. Hope you let go of that.
hungry

Brentwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2011

Judged:

uh huh wrote:
Kimble Chase isn't the best place to work in the world, but I've worked there for almost 5 years now and al throughout that time there hasn't been a single instance where I've been "starving" or not had enough gas to put in my tank due to lack of funds. If you go in there and work the times that you are scheduled to work then you'll do just fine. If you go in there and work overtime, which is readily available to those that need it, then you are a lot better off. All you have to do is put in the time and effort. Sounds to me like someone is bitter over losing their position with this company. Hope you let go of that.
Actually i havent lost position, i havent lost anything.. i work the hours im scheduled and this overtime youre talking about? where is it?? i make 7.55 an hour my rents 400 a month plus other bills.. you do the math... im having to move back in with my parents to be able to stay working there...
good god are you kidding

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2011

Judged:

hungry wrote:
<quoted text>Actually i havent lost position, i havent lost anything.. i work the hours im scheduled and this overtime youre talking about? where is it?? i make 7.55 an hour my rents 400 a month plus other bills.. you do the math... im having to move back in with my parents to be able to stay working there...
Well if you work 8 hrs of overtime per week once you have 40 hrs, your gross pay per month is $1507. Sounds like you are not living within your means. Try making a budget, tighten your spending, and you would be amazed at what you can do.
hungry

Brentwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2011

Judged:

good god are you kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if you work 8 hrs of overtime per week once you have 40 hrs, your gross pay per month is $1507. Sounds like you are not living within your means. Try making a budget, tighten your spending, and you would be amazed at what you can do.
its 1200.00 before tax, after tax its like 900 I bring home, after insurance its a little over 600 I have left over to pay the bills. I'm not putting the job down I'd just like to be able to afford food and not have to get food stamps while I'm working a full time job.
yep

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2011

Judged:

If you aren't getting overtime then most likely you work in the DCT department. Put in a transfer to come to the vial department or put in for a job thts posted....you have to work your way to where the money is at in this place and its not in the DCT department at all. You can get all the overtime you want in the vial department. DCT's is the easiest and least paid department that their is. Put a little effort into looking for a better position with the company and see where it takes you. I'v e worked here since I was 18 and I haven't had to move back in with my parents....budget and work the OT if you have to and you'll make it I promise....till then don't whine about it on a public forum....it only makes you look incredibly sad and hungry for the Attention more then anything.
hungry

Brentwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2011

Judged:

yep wrote:
If you aren't getting overtime then most likely you work in the DCT department. Put in a transfer to come to the vial department or put in for a job thts posted....you have to work your way to where the money is at in this place and its not in the DCT department at all. You can get all the overtime you want in the vial department. DCT's is the easiest and least paid department that their is. Put a little effort into looking for a better position with the company and see where it takes you. I'v e worked here since I was 18 and I haven't had to move back in with my parents....budget and work the OT if you have to and you'll make it I promise....till then don't whine about it on a public forum....it only makes you look incredibly sad and hungry for the Attention more then anything.
I had to slob on a knob at a truck stop last month to make up the difference in bills.. only 10 minutes of work for 20 dollars of slobing on a 500lb man's 2 inch knob and having special sauce sprayed in your mouth. You get tipped more if you swallow I found out.
yep

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2011

Judged:

I see Chase is still hiring dipshit people to work for them. Go you! You're lucky they still hire such idiotic people. That's probably the reason you are still at $7.55 an hour. Show some kind of intelligence and you may just move up in the world.
ya its true

La Verne, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

Judged:

I worked at chase for over 2 years that place is a Sh+t hole! Youd make more working at McDonald's literally.. I know some of you will post that its a great place to work and it pays so good you just have to work your way up etc.. in the whole time I was there I saw over 100 people come and go and some come again Lmao. Guess they ran out of people. The hr people are lazy pos's and the place is infested with drugs. Tell me how its such good place please
Hard Worker

Statesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

Judged:

hungry wrote:
<quoted text> I had to slob on a knob at a truck stop last month to make up the difference in bills.. only 10 minutes of work for 20 dollars of slobing on a 500lb man's 2 inch knob and having special sauce sprayed in your mouth. You get tipped more if you swallow I found out.
That's pathetic. You obviously have very low self-worth. I remember when minimum wage was $4.25 and I paid $400 in rent. I never received assistance and my bills got paid. I worked hard & earned raises and promotions. Now I make more than 4x as much. You can do it, too. You just need to stop feeling sorry for yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Rockwood Forum right now

Search the Rockwood Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
George Edward Miller Jr. From Harriman 25 min Saphirerose73 4
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 27 min WTSenior 141,516
Does anyone know this guy? 4 hr Just asking 11
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 9 hr jarda 8,594
Susan Hill? Anyone? 12 hr Lock Your Stuff Up 33
Rockwood Garbage Men!!! 15 hr Could not do the job 13
Where in Rockwood is Waldo? 15 hr Where is Waldo 4
•••
•••
•••
Rockwood Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••